The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Did a walkby at 1745 today
L2..Helen 1 busy and then left with this chubby guy who is playing like bf lol. Helen2 i dont bother anymore, too much fake all
L3 no doors open
L5 Tina in shop, Lisa (d slimmer) in next unit, usual big titted fuglies in right aisle

Heard from relied source...serious source. XQ has made polis report, aided by the SWvolunteer group or wtvr its called. She obtained vids/posts passim from a customer.

Police hv them.
In several frames in f vid there is sufficient flesh shown of the guy...upper arm with freckes/skin blemish etc, it may be possible to latr identify.

I repeat..i am reporting wat i was told, i do not possess firsthand data, but tis source usually good
“tis source”? who?
Old 16-05-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did a walkby at 1745 today
L2..Helen 1 busy and then left with this chubby guy who is playing like bf lol. Helen2 i dont bother anymore, too much fake all
L3 no doors open
L5 Tina in shop, Lisa (d slimmer) in next unit, usual big titted fuglies in right aisle

Heard from relied source...serious source. XQ has made polis report, aided by the SWvolunteer group or wtvr its called. She obtained vids/posts passim from a customer.

Police hv them.
In several frames in f vid there is sufficient flesh shown of the guy...upper arm with freckes/skin blemish etc, it may be possible to latr identify.

I repeat..i am reporting wat i was told, i do not possess firsthand data, but tis source usually good
you heard from the other ml girl in the building?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
If she report police for the bro doing service, wouldn't she herself get into trouble also? confused here
V short simple answer...no.
Go study.

If my info is true, repeat if, she made report with support of the sexworkers support group..ngo:

Police will investigate this independent of any offence she may or not have committed, and do not 4get, selling sex per se is NOT a crime in SG

Old 16-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
That means can’t go for her service now?
No idea why u wud say that...
Are u understanding well the discourse here?
Old 17-05-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was opposite the bar chilling. Felt abit horny. Went over to Parklane lvl5, the lady always wearing white with boobs spilling out. Went in and requested for a tit fuck ‘ I got 1B2R, take it or leave it ‘ she said ok

I laid down. She used her melons and sensually rub from my balls to D to my face and back down for like a good 5 mins. Then started tit fucking. Took abit long so I told her to lie down, let me action and she agreed. Buried my D between her melons and thrust thrust thrust, then told her to HJ me and she did. Till I can feel I gonna cum, faster inserted my D into her valleys and fired away! Sibeh shiok! In out 12mins lol.
Old 17-05-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heizer_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, does anyone have level 5 Lisa (previously OT)contact? Willing to exchange contacts. Thanks
Old 17-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crazydick2k1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Was opposite the bar chilling. Felt abit horny. Went over to Parklane lvl5, the lady always wearing white with boobs spilling out. Went in and requested for a tit fuck ‘ I got 1B2R, take it or leave it ‘ she said ok

I laid down. She used her melons and sensually rub from my balls to D to my face and back down for like a good 5 mins. Then started tit fucking. Took abit long so I told her to lie down, let me action and she agreed. Buried my D between her melons and thrust thrust thrust, then told her to HJ me and she did. Till I can feel I gonna cum, faster inserted my D into her valleys and fired away! Sibeh shiok! In out 12mins lol.
Is it Tangli?
Old 18-05-2024, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post

I guess u nvr look d face or rest
Id rather fuk a dyson
Geeez...fuckin baggy boobs old cow...kudos to u mate..i cudna get off within 100m of her...yeeek
Old 18-05-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammranonymous View Post
Bro can share? I only saw the photos which was tantalising and cock tease!
Pls share the vid links thank you
Old 18-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Id rather fuk a dyson
Geeez...fuckin baggy boobs old cow...kudos to u mate..i cudna get off within 100m of her...yeeek
You only do Helen 1 now bro? She looks like the only non old cow there.
Old 18-05-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post
No wa… xq is also one of the better one there…

Thou nowadays she said dun dare to open shop, only taking regular
Old 18-05-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Id rather fuk a dyson
Dis make me laugh…
Old 18-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post

Helen 1, XQ occasional, Lisa..the one with butterfly tat between boobs..slightly slimmer than the other Lisa who is not here now and younger than the other fugly lisa.

Lulu has left
So yup really none else i would allow to even see my didi.
Old 18-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

New TCM at L2 is CLEAN b4 peeps start asking

I tried ...even i offered silly amount ( of course i wud not have given) but even offered 300 to fuk d (only 1) cute gal..told no no and no, only body. MAYBE if pay body you get a wank, but no interest so didna ask. But i think maybe really clean
Old 18-05-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Could a kind soul share/pm the XQ video please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1