The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Laundry check

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
House viewing go open drawers sibei dangerous leh. I been to many viewings myself but it is technically impossible to open drawers to search for lingerie. Even hang in toilet also not common as owners usually will prepare the house for viewings.
i tried 2-3. managed to get alone in walk-in wardrobe for around 30sec. that time alot of person in one viewing. about 2-3 couples.
Old 13-03-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
i tried 2-3. managed to get alone in walk-in wardrobe for around 30sec. that time alot of person in one viewing. about 2-3 couples.
I can only say u have balls of steel.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Eggplantooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previous kope this from a frend during a house visit.walk past the luandry basket otw to toilet, saw this pcs near to the top of the basket and grab it into toilet.was sniffing it while i using the toilet. The smell gave me adrenaline rush and decided to sneek in into my pocket and return. The basket was 75% full with lots of laundry, probably there are serveral others in the basket but there no chance to check. Later when i back home, put in a ziplock bag, the whole night keep taking it out to sniff once in awhile,smell countless times through the night. It quite a good material to adsorp the smell
Old 15-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

This is from one of my gf best閨蜜,waited mamy years till finally got the chance to smell her n see the stains. Found this in her pail where she put her unwashed in thr toilet. This paticular pcs the snell was adsorping and the whitish stains make me marikita instant. There was serveral orther lingeies together, i think should be quite safe so i tabao it. I usually a safety officer, will oni kope when there are loads of luandry .

Any kakis here will also love whitish stains?
Old 16-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

The feeling is great when u came across some bright coloura, not the usual black or white.
Old 16-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplantooo View Post

The feeling is great when u came across some bright coloura, not the usual black or white.
power where you find so many panties...
Old 16-03-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahab View Post
power where you find so many panties...
All these are jus pics from previous years of adventures.

Diff ppl have diff life curcle, some have unlimited oppotunities everyday every week, some not so fortunate.
Sometimes it jus lucky that my close circle provide me some oppotunities for me to fulil my fetish. I oso know alot of guys have limited exposure, espeically after married life. Maybe nxt times i oso be a desperate guy jus craving for a sniff but dunno where to get
Old 26-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Sil laundry for the weekend. Nice whitish stains. Nice smell .saw her zg few times when she wearing the fbt shorts. Nice to be smellimg the same pcs few hrs in later in the night after she bathe.
Old 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryanchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro.
Stay safe!
Old 03-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 18
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i love this thread..
Old 03-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplantooo View Post
New member here. Jus curious whether any members have the same fetish as i am.

I have a habit of checking out the laundry basket of my sil.have been doing these for quite some time. Realise my sil have some nice bra and panties in her collection.

Any bro who have this fetish and wanted to chat more can pm me. This may not be a glamour fetish, some may find it prevertish. Hope to find kaki who share the same hobby
lianbeng can play your sister-in-law or not leh?
Old 06-04-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274756 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 08-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post

With hair somemore, Shiok!
Old 09-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Looks like cum. Wonder if it is overflowing of cum onto panties or cum onto panties? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post

Old 27-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
Zackryder12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gf sister. Stay overnight. Have a sniff in the toilet in middle of the night. Wh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1