The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
Here's my 2 cents worth on Palace 8. This is a KTV that I would never station myself in unless I am needed there for entertainment purposes. Bro newbie is right, a girl sits with you for 300 the whole night, this is for the late session.

The early session always got no girls. The mummy will frantically look for ladies and by the time when they arrive, you're about to leave and yet you need to pay the full price.

One mummy ever quoted me 500 SGD for a very pretty girl just to sit with you and 1000 SGD for me to bring the girl back home. I know of a friend who paid 1,500 SGD to up the girl. My friends and I always complain about that place.

In my opinion, Palace 8 sells itself as a 5 star KTV with a zero star fun - something is just missing there.

With pleasure,
Notary
=> There's a Mamasan E that used to be very popular @ LV & Tam Complex have calling to support her @ Palace 8 since it opened...Managed to see some photos of the place,looked classy ( still prefer Lido Palace ! )... Anyway I also heard that there are not many babes there ( hate tis kind of situation ! )...anyway most of the pretty babes are call & rush over from Tam Complex !
Old 31-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
300 to book the girl to sit with you. No butterfly. Playability zero, just chit chat and play dice. The last time i went, instead of the girl entertaining me, it was the other way round

Well, gotta say that the girl's quality are top notch though.
=> Really hate those Mamasan ( esp tat PRC Butch Mamasan Michelle @ Tam Complex - btw wonder what happened to her ? Have not seen her for a long time already ! ) that will tell U that tis gal booking - $300 or ST - $1000 ( because she's top model in PRC etc )...WTF !!!

Or once U show some interest or lust in the PRC Gal,she actually dun hint but demand that U give her more tips than other gals in the room....then whatever fun is gone ! And if I have to entertain the girl ( top notch or not ) instead of the other way round,I will get Mamasan to change her immediately !

But if the girl sat with U from 930pm till 130am,of course she deserved more tips according to the hours plus how good she was with U !
Old 01-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Will upzzz you once I regain my power. Thanks for the info and feedback on this joint.
Return with my humble 3 points.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Really hate those Mamasan ( esp tat PRC Butch Mamasan Michelle @ Tam Complex - btw wonder what happened to her ? Have not seen her for a long time already ! ) that will tell U that tis gal booking - $300 or ST - $1000 ( because she's top model in PRC etc )...WTF !!!

Or once U show some interest or lust in the PRC Gal,she actually dun hint but demand that U give her more tips than other gals in the room....then whatever fun is gone ! And if I have to entertain the girl ( top notch or not ) instead of the other way round,I will get Mamasan to change her immediately !

But if the girl sat with U from 930pm till 130am,of course she deserved more tips according to the hours plus how good she was with U !
Gotta agree. Some mamasan are quite a nuisance and mood spoiler.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post

In my opinion, Palace 8 sells itself as a 5 star KTV with a zero star fun - something is just missing there.

With pleasure,
Notary
+7 for the info and feedback!
Old 01-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Gotta agree. Some mamasan are quite a nuisance and mood spoiler.
=> Btw which Mamasan U used @ Palace 8 ? Think there's a matured local one ( that used to be from Kabuki ) that's not too bad ! But have yet to catch up with her there ! Also know another matured PRC one that's also good ! Actually most important is how they manage the girls and the billing !
Old 13-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Anyone here with recent special experience(s) with the Singapore KTV market? Haven't been back for quite some time (:
Old 02-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Bros who think that this KTV Bible is of good use, feel free to visit my other write up regarding The Liar's Dice game that's being widely played in the KTV.

http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=526467

Thank you.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amazingknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Notary for the guide. Very informative for newbie like me
Old 04-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tunabun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

First off Bro GJ on the guide.
very useful for someone like me who very noob in this scene.

Any recommends for solo or low budget fun?
Old 04-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingknight View Post
Thanks Bro Notary for the guide. Very informative for newbie like me

Bro amazingknight,

Pleasure is all mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunabun View Post
First off Bro GJ on the guide.
very useful for someone like me who very noob in this scene.

Any recommends for solo or low budget fun?

Bro tunabun,

May I assume that when you say solo / low budget fun, are you referring to the KTV scene too?
Old 04-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tunabun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yea ktv pub/bar anything lol juz looking for a place to chill and drink after work.

i usually go wif friens but now alot of got family so abit hard to gather.
thats y i m asking any bros here got any recommendations?

Last edited by tunabun; 04-05-2015 at 07:26 PM.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3279 / Power: 0
KenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god the KTVlogy!!!
Old 13-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunabun View Post
Yea ktv pub/bar anything lol juz looking for a place to chill and drink after work.

i usually go wif friens but now alot of got family so abit hard to gather.
thats y i m asking any bros here got any recommendations?

Bro tunabun,

Then it would have to depend on what kind of fun you're looking for and what is your definition of low budget.

China Dolls KTV @ 1 Sophia Road #07-01 Peace Centre is one of the low budget fun - girls going at only 30 SGD per butterfly. Sound system not half bad at all.

Instead of you doing the singing and if you want someone to sing for you. You could visit live music bars and hog the table with 1 pint of beer.

Acid Bar
Harry's Bar

Alternatively, if you are the man that goes straight for the hole, you could always check out FL Dome 2 for some low budget China bonks.
Old 13-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

this is briliant.....thanks!

Could notary bro advise some ktvs good for individual person going?

Thanks again for this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1