The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Spot on with the line up!!

But 5 mins and red pussies pounded two times on their swollen pussies.
Yah man ayam brand...4 mins only kena hamtum 2 goals by tiny n newbie forest...that's the end of ETH n the red pussies

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-08-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah man ayam brand...4 mins only kena hamtum 2 goals by tiny n newbie forest...that's the end of ETH n the red pussies
Haven't end yet.....lol

The pussies managed to turn it around to win 3-2!!

Partly helped by Forest reducing to 10 men.

Rashford is devastating in his favored AML position. Assist with Eriksen goal and earned a penalty in which Bruno converted to win the match.

A match they should have won comfortably...but they want to make it spectacular.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-08-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't end yet.....lol

The pussies managed to turn it around to win 3-2!!

Partly helped by Forest reducing to 10 men.

Rashford is devastating in his favored AML position. Assist with Eriksen goal and earned a penalty in which Bruno converted to win the match.

A match they should have won comfortably...but they want to make it spectacular.
While wat u said abv is true, I feel they won n got the 3 points with the help of Lady Luck once again...lady luck gave them a penalty n a red card reducing their opponents down to 10 men but they still find it difficult to win them n towards the end Forest could hv got 2 more goals ...so it shd hv been a 4-3 win to Forest...Forest kept on fighting n attacking the red pussies right up to the very end of the 112th minute with only 10 men but too bad lady luck didn't like them n didn't allow the ball to go into the red pussies net, the effort all by their old boy Elanga who they discarded to Forest but now doing a good job for for his new club

They will be torn to pieces by their mighty blue neighbours or the other top 6 teams if they continue to play on the back foot n always expose themselves so easily to their opposition attackers... their defence n GK are so nervous like DDG was last time when they r under continuous opposition attacks thereby conceding goals easily

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Rode our luck - yet again - for 3 points.

I remember our banter on Onana prior to signing him.

Quote:
...they will step up on getting Onana.
Onana is a ball playing GK and likes to come out of the box.
ETH wanted this type...but against the fast paced EPL players, will this back fire?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I think we can expect a few gaffes if we do sign Onana. Just hope they will not cost the team any points or cups...
I was wrong to expect a few gaffes... It's a few gaffes per game!

Fell on his backside so couldn't save the first goal. Which he had a good chance of saving. It was the other extreme today - played so deep and didn't come out of his six-yard box when he should have.

Upside - finally seeing a more complete performance from Antony. Took a couple of his usual left-foot curlers, dribbled past defenders and put crosses in. Unfortunate not to get an assist, or a goal.

Waiting to see Rashford on the left, Antony on the right, with Hojlund up front.

If they hadn't been asleep in the opening minutes, should have been a comfy 4-0 or 5-0, with Bruno and Casemiro both missing great chances. Instead, they just keep making it difficult for themselves.

Prepare to get shredded at the Emirates.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-08-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't end yet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rode our luck - yet again - for 3 points.

Prepare to get shredded at the Emirates.
really horrible start, 2 goals down after just 5mins, 1st goal - poor defensive awareness during transition as they lost possession during the corner, 2nd goal - 2 defenders went for the ball and totally missed, wtf

martial had a quiet game as SC but at least rashford is back to AML and showed what he can do

man u found it challenging to defend when forest threatened to fightback late in the game by launching long throws into the box, must improve defending set pieces

varane injured again, bad timing with arsenal coming up, lindelof can deputise as DC, but don't think dalot can handle saka. the MC axis of casemiro-eriksen are too old vs arsenal midfield, need mctom to pair casemiro, otherwise will be overrun again

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Playing away at St James Park, Liverpool one goal down, one man down (defense stalwart van dijk red card),

Darwin Nunez score 2 late goals to turn it around....
Both goals score from the right side, almost identical.
Reminisce of Greenwood...he used to score like that also.

If the useless pussies are in the same situation, can they turn it around?

Meanwhile, Bundesliga, "over the hill" Kane scores 2 goals at the Allianz to seal a home victory for Bayern.

Red pussies main SC, Ma Siao turn in a sick chicken performance again.

Where is our overpriced Hojlund????

Last edited by lacoruna69; 28-08-2023 at 12:50 PM.
Old 28-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
SC = Striker (Center)
AML = Attacking Midfielder (Left)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for the info bro
My Bad, my dear Bro. I give you the wrong info.

SC for other clubs is Striker (Center)...think of Harry Kane, Darwin Nunez, Haaland...etc.

But for the red pussies, it means Sick Chicken. ... think of Ma Siao and Hojlund.

You get the drift.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal v Man Utd x-x 2-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 01-09-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Lawro : 1-0
Old 01-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

UCL Group Stage 2023/24

GROUP A: Bayern Munich, Manchester United, FC Copenhagen, Galatasaray

GROUP B: Sevilla, Arsenal, PSV Eindhoven, Lens

GROUP C: Napoli, Real Madrid, SC Braga, Union Berlin

GROUP D: Benfica, Inter Milan, FC Salzburg, Real Sociedad

GROUP E: Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid, Lazio, Celtic

GROUP F: PSG, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, Newcastle United

GROUP G: Manchester City, RB Leipzig, Red Star Belgrade, Young Boys

GROUP H: Barcelona, FC Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Royal Antwerp

Old 01-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1
Should be home win

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 01-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

varane out for weeks means lindelof will slot in as DC, mctom to be left MC as saka will be too much for dalot to handle (eriksen is not up to the task)

not optimistic as midfield is overrun too easily, a draw is a good result

Quote:
UCL Group Stage 2023/24

GROUP A: Bayern Munich, Manchester United, FC Copenhagen, Galatasaray
not an easy group for man u, if want to progress, cannot lose against bayern and gala and must win vs copen

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

signings for this window:

bayindir - backup GK to onana

reguilon - emergency DL cover due to injuries of shaw and malacia

evans - backup DC, due to the injury prone varane and necessity of squad rotation

amrabat - if his loan deal is made perm, will be a long term replacement for casemiro. as a DMC, amrabat is similar to keane

Old 02-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mason Greenwood leaves Man United to join Getafe on loan

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/...in-getafe-loan

Hope he can regain his majestic form in foreign land.
Actually still in Europe.
On loan, so technically still a Red Devil....Pussy tag doesn't apply to him here.

As far as I'm concern, he had been cleared all charges in UK court.
So, he is not guilty and should deserve an equal chance to play football again.

Once the goals start popping in, he will be welcome back to OT.

Will be closely watched.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1