The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Any bro been to 清溪 (Dongguan)? Heard there is cheap...RMB100 for sit and RMB500 for ON.. true? any KTV or massage that you recommend? Plan to go Aug15 - 17 weekends.... thanks thanks for advise...
Bro Neverlandf,

U confirm going to 清溪 on 15 to 17 Aug?

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 09-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro... yes but it is for personal reason... not purely for cheong... but other things... hope you understand... anyway... just PM you.... please come end of this month... Bro GTO will have BIG party in CA on 30th AUg.... a lot of Bros will be coming.... hahhahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
Bro Neverlandf,

U confirm going to 清溪 on 15 to 17 Aug?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Hi Bro... yes but it is for personal reason... not purely for cheong... but other things... hope you understand... anyway... just PM you.... please come end of this month... Bro GTO will have BIG party in CA on 30th AUg.... a lot of Bros will be coming.... hahhahha
Ok. Btw the way, since the party is on 30 Aug. When will u guys be leaving Singapore and what are the itinery for this trip?

Old 10-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Association Party Night

Date : 30 Aug 2008 ( Saturday )
Time start : 1900hrs ~ 0100hrs ( can leave early if you wish )
Venus : CA - one of the famous KTV ,
will inform on the actual date thru phone
Room : Estimate 2 big president room
Damage : One person about RMB350 ~ 400
( Included Mummy & DJ tips , Excluded your own girl tips )
Girl damage : 200/500/800
Recommended Hotel : Lang Qin Dao Hotel at RMB 198 ~ RMB 238

Anyone wanna join the party , pm to GTOKING or neverlandf

Please take note that we will not make any profit to the party, everyone have to share the bill , just have fun and knowing each other.

remark : for those who wanna join the party take note, we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready.

RESPECT EACH OTHER IS OUR MAIN COMMUNICATION TOOLS
Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
Association Party Night

Please take note that we will not make any profit to the party, everyone have to share the bill , just have fun and knowing each other.

remark : for those who wanna join the party take note, we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready.

Yo Bro... good one..."we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready." hahhahhahaa
Be prepared to see boobs, pussy and oppsssss... maybe dick also on that night.... hhahahhahaha
Old 10-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Hi,

Any Samsters out there who will be at Changan(CA), Dongguan from 18 Aug to 25 Aug, pls pm me as I will be there during this period?

Old 10-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
Association Party Night

Hmmm....30th Aug only...too bad i'll be there on 5th Sep, so will miss the party...unless Chairman GTO organise 1 on the 5th...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Hmmm....30th Aug only...too bad i'll be there on 5th Sep, so will miss the party...unless Chairman GTO organise 1 on the 5th...

Cheers,
TinTin
tintin ... change ur date and we can join Chairman GTO party ....
Old 12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a wonderful few days at CA, thanks to the wonderful brothers and MMs who kept me company. Without them, CA would be a real boring place!

Shall I name names or shall this be my little secret- for the time being? Hahaha..... Thanks must go to Joe, Sam, Alvin, Wally, Peter, Henry, Kong, Keith, Poon, plus others whose names have slipped me but your faces shall remain forever in my memory like little mugshots in the FBI files!!

Once again, thanks guys, you are really a great bunch to party with!

As for the CA MMs and KTVs in general compared with CP, it really confirms my earlier observations. On the whole, CA MMs provide better service than CP MMs and the KTVs are cheaper than their counter parts in CP. In my opinion, TDWX have more mature girls while both DFML and JA have more SYTs and they are all good in their own ways. I was really smitten by this girl I took from DFML who would not let go of my dick all night and all day after that!! My little brother was getting a real healthy massage under the table even as I enjoyed my Yum Char lunch with all the brothers. (Did any of them notice?)

Hahaha..... I guess after five years of cheonging in DG, I finally had my wish come true!!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
I had a wonderful few days at CA, thanks to the wonderful brothers and MMs who kept me company. Without them, CA would be a real boring place!

Shall I name names or shall this be my little secret- for the time being? Hahaha..... Thanks must go to Joe, Sam, Alvin, Wally, Peter, Henry, Kong, Keith, Poon, plus others whose names have slipped me but your faces shall remain forever in my memory like little mugshots in the FBI files!!

As for the CA MMs and KTVs in general compared with CP, it really confirms my earlier observations. On the whole, CA MMs provide better service than CP MMs and the KTVs are cheaper than their counter parts in CP. In my opinion, TDWX have more mature girls while both DFML and JA have more SYTs and they are all good in their own ways. I was really smitten by this girl I took from DFML who would not let go of my dick all night and all day after that!! My little brother was getting a real healthy massage under the table even as I enjoyed my Yum Char lunch with all the brothers. (Did any of them notice?)

Hahaha..... I guess after five years of cheonging in DG, I finally had my wish come true!!
Hi Bro Happykiwi,

Good Sharing, it will be helpful for me as I will be at CA from 18th to 2 Sep. Up u with my 2 humble points.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post

Bro kiwi, was a pity could not meet up with u on this trip. Just in case you are wondering who am I...Xiao Lin the driver was recommended by me when u were stranded at JA the 1st time you were there.

Glad that you enjoyed and wish we can meet up soon in the near future.
The monthst you were not around..the driver keep asking me abt you..So i guess not only the MMs misses you, probably half the economy in CA and Humen does!!

Cheers
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 12-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Bro kiwi, was a pity could not meet up with u on this trip. Just in case you are wondering who am I...Xiao Lin the driver was recommended by me when u were stranded at JA the 1st time you were there.

The monthst you were not around..the driver keep asking me abt you..So i guess not only the MMs misses you, probably half the economy in CA and Humen does!!

Cheers
Hahaha..... I remember you, Sifu Txoxxx! How are you? Long time no see.....

Thanks for introducing Ah Lin. I asked Ah Lin about you too when he picked me up at SZ airport, and he said that you were not in town. So, perhaps next month (late Sept) we can meet up.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post

Cheers

Bro Suarchai,

Understand that u will be going on 27th Aug to 2nd Sep rite, hope to see u there and party with yr group before joing Gtoking association party on the 30 Aug.Cheers...

Old 12-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
Hi Bro Happykiwi,

Good Sharing, it will be helpful for me as I will be at CA from 18th to 2 Sep. Up u with my 2 humble points.
Thank you for upping me! Cheers!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

Went to Oscar last night with 2 girl friends for drinks.... booked a small room for 3 of us.... anyway, surprised to find out that they still offer 50% discount for drinks....until 28th Aug....

Half way through drinking.... decided to check out the 大厅.... surprised to find not many males drinking at the table instead got 3-4 diff tables with GIRLS drinking.... some of the girls quite CUN... hahhaha... not bad at all ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread