The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 09-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

The more deserted the road is, the more thrill it'll have, right?
Old 09-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Avantasg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My EX once gave me a mind-blowing blowjob in the male toilet at East Coast Park. Can't forget the CIM look on her face as she kneeled down to suck my rod dry !
Old 09-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameo69 View Post
Well... you must find deserted road so that anyone approaching the car, you will notice... but rare in Singapore... also, deserted means you might be in danger too.

One place I knew is the road to seletar country club... along the bridge. But regardless, car sex is not comfortable but you get the thrill.
Last time a lot of cars along lakeside there, but then garmen put barrier liao, use to drive there with ger ....
Old 10-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Used to go Kranji damn, nice place & windy but at times, kena ambush by men in green.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
Dhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok!
bro ... if u next time go there and fuck again.. let me know i live around there!!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
ziggylicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyziggylicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

last week me and my gf was in east coast park, was sitting on the bench, then she took out my dick and jerk me... when i was about to come, she just bend down and suck me dry,,, I am sure the couple that was quite near to us saw what she was doing, it was very exciting..
Old 11-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

they didn't return the favour and give you show also ?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_baby View Post
is there any?
everywhere seems to b pretty open at least..
dun tink u can realli find a place in SG tat u can consider best place!
:P
You are right, man. Drove around Mt Faber & parks nearby yesterday nite trying to find a condusive place but gave up after about 1 hr. In the end, drove to a MSCP and finish my gal off.
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

aiyo.... no wonder gov build so many MSCP...

totally no place to hide in sg except MSCP and hotel....
Old 11-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman4sex View Post

office building stairway is 1 of my fav locations to finish off my co-workers. unless after office hours, then we settle it in my room, lesser collwagues around to notice what's happening.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
office building stairway is 1 of my fav locations to finish off my co-workers. unless after office hours, then we settle it in my room, lesser collwagues around to notice what's happening.
mata com how bro?
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman4sex View Post

MSCP is there for a purpose during those hours where there's less traffic.....
Old 11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

not to say i have done it b4 but just a fantasy that i would want to fulfill with my future gfs..

fly to HK..take a cab to victoria's peak and fuck at the open-air viewing gallery on a wkday night (lesser ppl) while overlooking the beautiful City Skyline of HK....

obviously she has to wear a skirt without anything underneath so i can enter her frm behind and pretend to be hugging while enjoying the view...
Old 14-08-2007, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Joan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
not to say i have done it b4 but just a fantasy that i would want to fulfill with my future gfs..

fly to HK..take a cab to victoria's peak and fuck at the open-air viewing gallery on a wkday night (lesser ppl) while overlooking the beautiful City Skyline of HK....

obviously she has to wear a skirt without anything underneath so i can enter her frm behind and pretend to be hugging while enjoying the view...
waa such a thrill tink i shld do it at twin tower at sentosa on tuesday (tmr)..gt peepo see keep quiet hor
Old 14-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Fucking in public...

What we are seeking ini fact is the excitment of being peep and being cuaght. I believe everyone also feel the same rite> If not also no nid to "Play" outdoor liao.

Some of the bro here may not be able to fuck the ger indoor as annot bring home or due to some oher reason... But after all... the excitment worth the risk bah!

I love outdoor... Just when to Mac Reservior Carpark... there are so many cars in the carpark.. the one just side the toilet.. i went for fishing at the designated spot and when we were going back to cars... so many cars with engine and aircon on... din peep at them as we respect them.. din realli make a count.. but confirm more than 10 cars.. the car beside us was rocking hard sia...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1