The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

I don't mind pacific club. I don't mind sharing my B151. Buster, may need you help to get me a HK-China SIM card.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
murano72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Me arrived in HK since last week. Hope to meet up with you guys for a drink. Anyone interested please PM me.

Rgds
Old 19-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros, i'm in HK for tonight only so if you guys are having any gatherings please pm me as well... thanks and cheers!

xxx
Old 19-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bet those website is under revamp or in the process of taking over.

You can try www.161sex.com or www.best161.com.hk. The website can provide more detail informations and better search engine on WL. Try hard and hunt your dish, doing some preparation job is good but do not drag too long coming over hk. The WL take over rate is high.. Do not get surprize if you target WL is changing to another girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waks
Hey guys , what happen sex141.com ? doing my R&D stuff.
Old 19-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

The cheapest HK-China card will do.. How long you intend to stay in HK so i can get your SIM card based on your staying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
I don't mind pacific club. I don't mind sharing my B151. Buster, may need you help to get me a HK-China SIM card.
Old 19-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Worrr... your trip is too rush.... We are meeting up in LKF on tomorrow... If you are still in hk please PM me so we can arrange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WK=
bros, i'm in HK for tonight only so if you guys are having any gatherings please pm me as well... thanks and cheers!
Old 19-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

We are meeting up tomorrow in LKF... You can tag along please PM me your contact number. There are 4 of us going to chili ourself with some booze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murano72
Hi Bro

Me arrived in HK since last week. Hope to meet up with you guys for a drink. Anyone interested please PM me.

Rgds
Old 19-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr... your trip is too rush.... We are meeting up in LKF on tomorrow... If you are still in hk please PM me so we can arrange.
yes bro... damn rush and no time to enjoy... sianz

thanks for your reply and hope next time we can meet up. enjoy yourselves tomorrow bro... cheers!

xxx
Old 19-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

Re: 141 Step by Step Guide for Newbies

thanks to bro rokket for your pm earlier and guide below...

today after work i decided to walk down to Fuji since my hotel is in Wanchai. started from level 22 as recommended and slowly ring bells + ask prices at each level. price range from 400 to 450 (a few 500) and did not see anything i really like... so i just choose a slim girl since i prefer this type. she was mature looking because no SYT was spotted (maybe all busy when i was there). service was standard capped BJ and FJ, without much GF feel... also some fake moaning... haha.. maybe too pro for me since i like GF feel. overall nothing exciting but the experience is different from singapore scene

kudos to all bros for the tips in this thread... cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
I have been inundated with 141 requests from newbies. So from my experiences, here’s a basic step by step guide to simplify things:

1. Before going, check 141 website and write down the address. I don’t
usually record the preferred girls as most of their faces are blurred or are
busy when you get there. Better just to go there and check them out.
No need to be shy about it.
22. Enjoy!

xxx
Old 19-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
murano72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We are meeting up tomorrow in LKF... You can tag along please PM me your contact number. There are 4 of us going to chili ourself with some booze.
bro,
I've PM u my mobile.. hope to catch up with you guys
Old 19-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What about me..take me along too..I love to go..heeehee

Am suprised no curfew for you? Seems that you have finally become a true MAN....
Old 20-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Re: 141 Step by Step Guide for Newbies

Woorrr.... you came in wrong timing. You should spot one or two cup of tea WL. Next time if you are here we will impart certain TACTIC to handle WL.

Mostly me and bro rokket would stay with WL for more than 45min or so on ST basis. They will even offer you packet of drinks before starting the job. No secret recipe just try to tcss more before started to do SOP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WK=
thanks to bro rokket for your pm earlier and guide below...

today after work i decided to walk down to Fuji since my hotel is in Wanchai. started from level 22 as recommended and slowly ring bells + ask prices at each level. price range from 400 to 450 (a few 500) and did not see anything i really like... so i just choose a slim girl since i prefer this type. she was mature looking because no SYT was spotted (maybe all busy when i was there). service was standard capped BJ and FJ, without much GF feel... also some fake moaning... haha.. maybe too pro for me since i like GF feel. overall nothing exciting but the experience is different from singapore scene

kudos to all bros for the tips in this thread... cheers!
Old 20-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

Of course i can, no matter how hot temper hk girls are;i can subdue and tame them down. You are most welcome and honor to join us if you are here in hk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
What about me..take me along too..I love to go..heeehee

Am suprised no curfew for you? Seems that you have finally become a true MAN....
Old 20-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Of course i can, no matter how hot temper hk girls are;i can subdue and tame them down. You are most welcome and honor to join us if you are here in hk.
U Toa Pow boh..I have yet to see..let me see if it is real or not..

Don't sian me.. wait half way thru before 11pm you disappeared...
Old 20-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If you want chicken wings i buy it from Wellcome. You want it in Cook or uncook but no promise on good taste If you are not sexistied i could even bring you to TST 141....

Wah Piang!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1