The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lol331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=914065

Writing a FR for bb from Flirty Girls

Okt: 10/10 easy to communicate with and accomodating

Look 8/10 ( late 20s to early 30s )

Boobs (all natural )

Kissing ( not a frencher but light pecks)

Bbbj 8/10 ( would give you the CFM look as she shaft it down)

Fj 8/10 ( how do i put it , feels like you are doing it with your poly gf)

Gfe 5/10? ( maybe we didn't hit it off quite well) but she speaks good english plus point

Rtf maybe ��

Don't really post much also, don't pm me cause i do not log in occasionally ��
Old 07-01-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for BB from FG

Was told I'm her 2nd Customer.

OKT: Fast and prompt

Looks: Pictures are her with 70% resemblance. IRL looks much better than her pics.
Body: She's short and curvy at the right places with one huge tattoo on her arm and back.
Boobs: Natural C(I guess).
Bbbj: Wet and fast.
Shower: She'll help you to shower first before she showers.
Fj: Cowgirl was good. She'll give those CFM looks. Doggy was good too due to her ass for cushion.
French: Yes but she prefers not to french.
Attitude: Very funny girl.

Overall: Good session if you just want to go in and let the girl do everything. Only downside I can see is that after bbbj or after kissing/french she'll take alot of tissue to wipe your dick or her mouth. So literally after 1 shot you see the floor its literally littered with toilet/tissue paper.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Jane - TeerukLover

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ht=teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Short hair and look playful/cheerful
Body: 10/10 Very smooth and with nice ass. trimmed.
Boobs: 8/10 Just the right size. Feels a little hard. Maybe enhanced.
BBBJ: 4/10 Only BJ with cd ( quoted safety reasons ) and seems green in this department.
Painting: 0/10 Wanted to touch with my fingers but she folded her legs and so i knew the answer.
FJ: 4/10 Was rushed to "finish" quickily as she said it was pain.
Communication: 7/10 Average english communication. Considered good.
GFE: 3/10 Would lie beside you and use her phone and not talk to you.

Overall quite disappointed. Booked 2s/90mins. But first 20-30mins, she was using her phone and did not even initate for 1st shot. When i asked her, she replied, " you want lor?". Of cause if not why am i here. lol. Was rushed through 1st shot.

For 2nd shot, she refused and said it was pain for her. It made me feel like she was not willing to serve and was just here to avoid. This was the most disappointing part. She asked me, "handjob". I had no choice and just wanted to get out ASAP.

Her looks and body helped her with the ratings. But do not expect even an average service in the service department. Fellow bros who had tried would know. Bad start to the new year 1st bonk. Hope for better soon.

RTF: No

Last edited by Moon77; 07-01-2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
whatssin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon77 View Post
FR for Jane - TeerukLover

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ht=teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Short hair and look playful/cheerful
Body: 10/10 Very smooth and with nice ass. trimmed.
Boobs: 8/10 Just the right size. Feels a little hard. Maybe enhanced.
BBBJ: 4/10 Only BJ with cd ( quoted safety reasons ) and seems green in this department.
Painting: 0/10 Wanted to touch with my fingers but she folded her legs and so i knew the answer.
FJ: 4/10 Was rushed to "finish" quickily as she said it was pain.
Communication: 7/10 Average english communication. Considered good.
GFE: 3/10 Would lie beside you and use her phone and not talk to you.

Overall quite disappointed. Booked 2s/90mins. But first 20-30mins, she was using her phone and did not even initate for 1st shot. When i asked her, she replied, " you want lor?". Of cause if not why am i here. lol. Was rushed through 1st shot.

For 2nd shot, she refused and said it was pain for her. It made me feel like she was not willing to serve and was just here to avoid. This was the most disappointing part. She asked me, "handjob". I had no choice and just wanted to get out ASAP.

Her looks and body helped her with the ratings. But do not expect even an average service in that department. Fellow bros who had tried would know. Bad start to the new year 1st bonk. Hope for better soon.

RTF: No
Thanks for FR bro.

Just wanted to add on my experience with Jane as lazy to write my own. No issues with booking with bro SK, used this stable pre covid regularly. All above are accurate by bro Moon77 except her boobs are natural to me. Her body is perfect for me who like tall girls and natural boobs. Visited her on 4 Jan.

My own experiences with Jane, she was having lunch when i came in to room, gave her time to eat but just have the sensing she is delaying time to skip 1 shot. I paid for 2s. after meal, touching her is also a no-no, she will push my hands away for attempts to touch her boobs, only during FJ itself did i get to grope or suck her boobs (she said she needed feel but my ass), pounded her for a while, no feel for me already as sianz due to zero GFE. Well she was friendly in the sense that she will talk or communicate etc. but I have been chionging for 20 years and I can sense a fake when i see it

After 1 shot, she rushed to bathe, just sat there and used her phone. Attempts to touch or cuddle was pushed away by her hands again, its like those irritated push, making me feel shortchanged again. Then the delay tactics came again, she said she need to call her boss, bro SK and she did, i dont understand Thai but seems to me some dispute on payment split since numbers was used. Time like almost up due to her call and delay tactics, happy to wear my clothes and fark off and best of all she has the cheek to ask me for tips, told her she too ex for the price and never gave any tips.

Rtf: NO. For her pretty looks and almost perfect body to me, any bro who wants to try, still a good no gfe fark release btw, recommend take 1 shot so she cannot chut pattern on delay tactics for 2nd shot.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatssin View Post
Thanks for FR bro.

Just wanted to add on my experience with Jane as lazy to write my own. No issues with booking with bro SK, used this stable pre covid regularly. All above are accurate by bro Moon77 except her boobs are natural to me. Her body is perfect for me who like tall girls and natural boobs. Visited her on 4 Jan.

My own experiences with Jane, she was having lunch when i came in to room, gave her time to eat but just have the sensing she is delaying time to skip 1 shot. I paid for 2s. after meal, touching her is also a no-no, she will push my hands away for attempts to touch her boobs, only during FJ itself did i get to grope or suck her boobs (she said she needed feel but my ass), pounded her for a while, no feel for me already as sianz due to zero GFE. Well she was friendly in the sense that she will talk or communicate etc. but I have been chionging for 20 years and I can sense a fake when i see it

After 1 shot, she rushed to bathe, just sat there and used her phone. Attempts to touch or cuddle was pushed away by her hands again, its like those irritated push, making me feel shortchanged again. Then the delay tactics came again, she said she need to call her boss, bro SK and she did, i dont understand Thai but seems to me some dispute on payment split since numbers was used. Time like almost up due to her call and delay tactics, happy to wear my clothes and fark off and best of all she has the cheek to ask me for tips, told her she too ex for the price and never gave any tips.

Rtf: NO. For her pretty looks and almost perfect body to me, any bro who wants to try, still a good no gfe fark release btw, recommend take 1 shot so she cannot chut pattern on delay tactics for 2nd shot.
Bro SK has always enjoyed a good reputation for providing quality girls. I can’t understand why he would allow someone like Jane to continue sullying his brand even after so many negative FRs.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
fingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Risa from Naravee

Looks : 8/10 (same as in pic, pretty face and slutty look, think a pre-milf )

Body : 8/10 (slim, with little tummy fats)

Boobs : 8/10 ( mid range, not big or small just nice for my hand to touch and feel)

BBBJ : 9/10 (slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing without holding my dick. Good suction with deepthroat )

GFE : 9/10 (know how to please a man)

69: 9/10 (lick gao gao, no smell, tight too)

Frecnhing : 8/10 (good kisser and frenching, natural born)

Painting : 8/10 (Wet and no smell and she moan till high )

FJ : 8/10 (lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Attitude : 9/10 (also one word GOOD!)

Service : 9/10 (no commerical feel and worth the money)

RTF: yes

Before left give me a hug and said goodbye.

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Thanks Bro MBK.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All sip sip.. All keeping in pocket.. Selfish HAHAHA

Monday from Thai Concept..

SYT that can CIM~ all ok.. default sashimi with abit of talking...

That's why no FR.. but her booking full almost everyday.. can ask her show u

Left 5 days only.. leaving on the 12th

G area.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatssin View Post
Thanks for FR bro.

Tis type of princess is best to leave her alone and take our $$$ to other more deserving FL. Thanks for the honest FR and have up both your pts. By avoiding minefield is half the battle won.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 14
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=914480

Had Mickey from new stable - flirty girls yesterday night

OKT is super friendly who is very accommodating. Not gonna elaborate in details but in short, prompt replies + friendly tone.

Anyway, back to the girl - I’m so glad that I took her. She was all bubbly and cheerful when she open the door, and chit chat non stop. Not sure about others, but it’s totally my type. To add on, she has a really pretty face and slim body. Her photos don’t do her justice. She looks much prettier in real life - especially when she smiles.

Her boobs are decent sized though enhanced - no issue for me as I am a boobs lover, be it enhanced or not.

There are lots of cute tattoos on her body, which is another plus point for me.

Action wise, she allows me to eat her boobs and pussy, and is quite responsive with moans and all. In return, she gave me a fast and furious blowjob. Not forgetting she will use my dick to slap her boobs - quite erotic. In fact she did it during shower haha. For the actual deed, she’s a superb rider with various style - front n back, squatting up down, bend down lick your nipples etc. Literally can lie down and do nothing. Finished off with missionary. Cannot control when I see her pretty face and boobs. Second shot was pretty much the same as the first. To be honest, really left the place abit unwillingly because she’s really my type hahaha

Anyway, for me, we totally clicked and therefore make the whole sex experience really good.

And oh, she can speak some Chinese

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
jasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonz19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Yoona Naravee

OKT response was fast and swift

Location- Very convenient and central & discreet.

Looks : Slight discount from photos but still pleasant looking with make up with long hair
Boobs : Perfect C soft, natural and original
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small,slim and lightweight
BBBJ : teasing and long one and skilful use a lot of tongue to lick and suck my shaft
FJ: loads of hard riding and totally suitable for standing doggy. Moans very loud
Pussy: trimmed, tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing
RTF: Will come back for sure, especially when nowadays all other OKT don't like to reply.

Nice session.

Thanks Bro MBK.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paige - Gentlemen's Club

Met Paige last Monday for 90, though late I feel this girl still deserves an FR.
Face-wise, 75% similar to photo as she has abit more blemish in real life. Body has nice natural Bs and sensitive nips, unshaven previously but reading other newer FRs it seems that she has now.
Services: Full on French is on the menu and she reciprocrates whatever intensity that I was going for. BBBJ was good and she will also go for the balls with lots of tongue action. FJ was passionate and I felt like I was going down on a GF with lots of kisses, hugs and that wrap around with her legs to fully embrace the session. In between shots, she will also offer a massage she was pretty good even though she claims that she has not have any training in this area. 2nd FJ started off with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Was a good rider and don't tire easily. Did a few more positions before finishing in doggy which is a position she loves.
Overall, Paige is a good bonk, ticks all the service boxes and has a friendly attitude. Language skills is average however she also tries her best with a translator and sometimes ask "how to say ...." RTF will be depending on others availability.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Maylin CF
Visiting Maylin last Thurs.
Not my first time.
RTF since her last stint.
Service wise as good as before.u can refer my pervious fr
No complaints.
Will rtf her till she leaves.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Tis type of princess is best to leave her alone and take our $$$ to other more deserving FL. Thanks for the honest FR and have up both your pts. By avoiding minefield is half the battle won.
Whelp, looks like her standards could be slipping.

But to be fair I had no problems with her a few days back. Was even thinking of an RTF.

Burn out perhaps? Or maybe a case of YMMV
Old 07-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for BB from FG

Was told I'm her 2nd Customer.

OKT: Fast and prompt

Looks: Pictures are her with 70% resemblance. IRL looks much better than her pics.
Body: She's short and curvy at the right places with one huge tattoo on her arm and back.
Boobs: Natural C(I guess).
Bbbj: Wet and fast.
Shower: She'll help you to shower first before she showers.
Fj: Cowgirl was good. She'll give those CFM looks. Doggy was good too due to her ass for cushion.
French: Yes but she prefers not to french.
Attitude: Very funny girl.

Overall: Good session if you just want to go in and let the girl do everything. Only downside I can see is that after bbbj or after kissing/french she'll take alot of tissue to wipe your dick or her mouth. So literally after 1 shot you see the floor its literally littered with toilet/tissue paper.
Tried her too, will contribute my FR soon. Agree on the part if you want to be service like a king, go for her no wrong. Hardworking type. She really use a significant amount of tissue, but no issue for me.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

The Legendary Nook (Mansion) is back!

OKT: Swift and smooth, easy to access
Face: Looks similar to first photo, smiles a lot
Body: Well endowed, boobs that are enhanced but soft
French: speaks french fluently
BJ: very skillful and experienced, will not rush too
FJ: Tried many positions and will talk dirty to you
GFE: It's my 2nd time visiting her so we spent a lot of our time talking and she shared a lot about herself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1