The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
U only half rite, now those kena banned ones going there start to encourage and bring other newbies there too, cos there lesser chances of getting caught due to the malaysian mafia influence and they can stay up to 4 months as compared to Sinkapor
One positive thing abt these girls working in malaysia is that, most of the better ones we all bonked already.. and the usual culprit bonking them is our dearest VK

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Lose to me in wat??? cock u longer than me, sperm more than me, wallet fatter than me, girls mor than me, bonks more than me, Mafia face more than me, everyting also u win so u say I win nobody will believe leh my dearest BIL-VK
He was just trying to be HUMBLE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Many of your vb waiting for you... I think we bros need to Q up behind them leh.

at least 1 vb from HM, 2 vb from BL, 1 vb from 678....
During his HA period, just imagine how many girls we came across that are not bad, wanted to grab and then from behind, someone mentioned: 'aiyah, that one VK one la'

Quote:
which 51? I was at GL39 about 2am till 2:30am... biz as usual leh
So did you make ur catch? if you go beach yday, you might as well do some warm up there before you run in the morning..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Last night I had a last minute outing at about 11pm... Walked to B@## but no much quantity... KT suggested to make a "U-Turn", stayed there until 2am.. no quality...

Carrot suggested to ban going to GL area, I actually wanted to support him, but hor cannot after some thinking.. or else I will in deep shit....
I am going to ban Geylang.. getting sick of the place and the quality of the VBs already.. not the 1st time already.. the other time went with Carrot, I person suck thumb, one person in love with his NOKIA!!!!

Regards,
vlover
Old 08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carrot suggested to ban going to GL area
He ban my fav pub in JC, he don't go other ktv pub in JC, He ban GL now.
Not many plcae in sillypore to cheong already. I think he will go hanoi or HCMC to cheong now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U still can go Sxxx
then where can I go?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
So did you make ur catch? if you go beach yday, you might as well do some warm up there before you run in the morning..
NO. she 'went back'. After you guys left I recieve an sms that she 'went home'. So I also go home play iphone
Too tired so today on MC....

Quote:
I am going to ban Geylang.. getting sick of the place and the quality of the VBs already.. not the 1st time already.. the other time went with Carrot, I person suck thumb, one person in love with his NOKIA!!!!
You also BAN GL...
I do agree that the quality these few weeks CMI.
Except some better ones who are ALL VK gals

Carrot has been in love with his NOKIA for many many weeks roi.

Quote:
During his HA period, just imagine how many girls we came across that are not bad, wanted to grab and then from behind, someone mentioned: 'aiyah, that one VK one la'
yesterday go Upub also can come across one of VK gal.

I ban JC/GL, carrot ban JC/GL, you ban GL....VK just finish HA, he sure go GL/JC. At least he has his ROBIN-Shadow to cheong GL/JC with him...

Last edited by KangTuo; 08-12-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I cannot ban GL just like Vlover cannot ban JC....

Will all the Scouts please scout for new cheong grounds???
Old 08-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U still can go Sxxx
Quote:
then where can I go?
I go Sxxx, U go Exxx... next door only...
Old 08-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Anyway just hear another place near my work place go VB....
Quote:
Will all the Scouts please scout for new cheong grounds???
See vk posting.... waiting for him to bring us there
Old 08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
See vk posting.... waiting for him to bring us there
Ya.. I also heard some pub in tan**** pag** have VBs working there too.. Can VK please reece 1st? Errr... on 2nd thoughts, think we better go ourselves 1st.. otherwise, all the better ones all BAO-ed by VK already...

Regards,
vlover
Old 08-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
He ban my fav pub in JC, he don't go other ktv pub in JC, He ban GL now.
Not many plcae in sillypore to cheong already. I think he will go hanoi or HCMC to cheong now...

then where can I go?
Wow, how you know? I just bought my air-tickets a while ago.

Quote:
NO. she 'went back'. After you guys left I recieve an sms that she 'went home'. So I also go home play iphone
Too tired so today on MC....

Carrot has been in love with his NOKIA for many many weeks roi.
So I wait for your activation on GM tonight.

Yes I am so in love with my nokia that I shaft it in my arse before sleeping... you want to borrow ?

Quote:
Ya.. I also heard some pub in tan**** pag** have VBs working there too.. Can VK please reece 1st? Errr... on 2nd thoughts, think we better go ourselves 1st.. otherwise, all the better ones all BAO-ed by VK already...
Shhh.... don't say so loud... otherwise he will go 1st straight after work...
Old 08-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
When??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Lazy to activate

Quote:
Shhh.... don't say so loud... otherwise he will go 1st straight after work...
maybe he already quite quite go himself, bao all the good ones.
when we go he will say, this one is his that one is his, every good one belongs to him... we can sit one corner play our hp games liao
Old 08-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Influenz Disco - Vietnam Disco, 6pm - 3am

Happy hour rates, 6pm - 12am

Tiger Jug - $20

Tiger Tower - $47

Chivas - $184

Martell - $206

Macallan - $184

Black Label - $184

195 Lavender Street, #01-03/16
Eminent Plaza
Singapore 338758
Tel: 6299 5889
Old 08-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Influenz Disco - Vietnam Disco, 6pm - 3am

Happy hour rates, 6pm - 12am

Tiger Jug - $20

Tiger Tower - $47

195 Lavender Street, #01-03/16
Eminent Plaza
Singapore 338758
Tel: 6299 5889
Wah.... bro you're fast leh actually I'm still waiting for my friends to jio me go there when they're ready .... if the band ready ?

I think some of you guys remember one of the partner there as they owns spring in L42 years ago ... then they shifted to shenton way and now at this place

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wah.... bro you're fast leh actually I'm still waiting for my friends to jio me go there when they're ready .... if the band ready ?

I think some of you guys remember one of the partner there as they owns spring in L42 years ago ... then they shifted to shenton way and now at this place
Bro, i'm not sure whether the band is ready. One of my gal in pebbles gave me the namecard of this place. She went before few times already but i didn't ask her in details. Zaryl and us were discussing about this place in pebbles last week.

You mean the ktv pub near Mask 51? The pub that has closed beside 7-11 along 42?
Old 08-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, i'm not sure whether the band is ready. One of my gal in pebbles gave me the namecard of this place. She went before few times already but i didn't ask her in details.

You mean the ktv pub near Mask 51? The pub that has closed beside 7-11?
Yup I think the should be spring 678 ... maybe some of them should know . I thought the new place should be Thai Girls mah how come Viet .... .... now waiting for scout to check this place out

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, how you know? I just bought my air-tickets a while ago.

Yes I am so in love with my nokia that I shaft it in my arse before sleeping... you want to borrow?
I also bought already.. hihi.. lionair sold out, economy damn ex.. so I buy jetstar..

GM tonight? VK go then I go.. I dun like to cheong with you already cos everytime I cheong with you, I am actually cheonging with your beloved arse-shafted NOKIA!!!!!

Quote:
maybe he already quite quite go himself, bao all the good ones.
when we go he will say, this one is his that one is his, every good one belongs to him... we can sit one corner play our hp games liao
Ya loh and cos of that, I spend the whole day downloading from the app store so I won't be bored tonight..

Regards,
vlover
Old 08-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i'm not sure whether the band is ready. One of my gal in pebbles gave me the namecard of this place. She went before few times already but i didn't ask her in details. Zaryl and us were discussing about this place in pebbles last week. You mean the ktv pub near Mask 51? The pub that has closed beside 7-11 along 42?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yup I think the should be spring 678 ... maybe some of them should know . I thought the new place should be Thai Girls mah how come Viet... now waiting for scout to check this place out
Yup.. this disco should be opened by now.. heard from one of the partners that its a mix of thai, cheena and viets.. cos near geylang ma.. mayb we should organize one trip down to support them..

KT will organize this friday.. hihi

Regards,
vlover

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1