The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-09-2008, 04:25 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
you no need submarine...... you breathe underwater like fish.....
Shifu...dont chak me..I "jio" you to BKK. I will welcome you and appreciate it very much if you could join us for the Bkk trip as without you no fun as you can talk so well now....me no speaking thai leh!

Sharkfin in Yatworak.....(dunno how to call it) China town on me...OK? Small bowl one big bowl cannot afford......
Old 13-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Shifu...dont chak me..I "jio" you to BKK. I will welcome you and appreciate it very much if you could join us for the Bkk trip as without you no fun as you can talk so well now....me no speaking thai leh!

Sharkfin in Yatworak.....(dunno how to call it) China town on me...OK? Small bowl one big bowl cannot afford......
me avoid eating sharkfin, liao......... me no speak english....

used to love shark fin, always 2 big bowls... followed by birdnest soup... now cannot, not good for karma....

Later sink in the sea, finless sharks will come after me, also haunt me in nightmares.......

I still no news about my BKK appointment dates....

DAP = danok ah pek
Old 13-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Erhh.......actually there is 2 FLs with us during dinner time and it clashes with meeting with our supplier...so half through out TSCC with the girls our suppliers arrived .....shit so we shift to a new table and let the girls to slowly eat and KNN they go and order a 4 glasses of wine....(not bottle) luckily......hahhahaah so the bill end up to be THB2000 +!
Haha KNS better bonk the FL hard hard when back in the room.

Quote:
wow, your nick should be Tony Sharp..........
Kekeke. I deal with figures everyday.

Not sure if Playman works for a Thai registered company. Some more have credit terms with contact rate for room. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 14-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
me avoid eating sharkfin, liao......... me no speak english....

used to love shark fin, always 2 big bowls... followed by birdnest soup... now cannot, not good for karma....
Be careful of consuming fake sharkfins in Yaowarat hor.
Old 14-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Be careful of consuming fake sharkfins in Yaowarat hor.

i think gone r the days where u can actually eat real claypot sharkfins along roadside stalls nowadays...man those days u really can eat like a king and pay like a servant's rates

so is nam sing still the cheapest n most authentic ones ard?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 14-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
i think gone r the days where u can actually eat real claypot sharkfins along roadside stalls nowadays...man those days u really can eat like a king and pay like a servant's rates

so is nam sing still the cheapest n most authentic ones ard?
YES, I remember Nam Sing...... sigh sigh, no more, eating shark fin, got fake one some more......
Old 14-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Not sure if Playman works for a Thai registered company. Some more have credit terms with contact rate for room. Correct me if I'm wrong.
you accountant? but doesn't seem like at all... real sharp......
Old 14-09-2008, 01:25 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:

No really...lah as after the meeting with my supplier...a successful one so we end up in karaoke in Hip Hotel 1st floor....it is new about a month old when I am there...nobody there so TSCC with the young lovely manager.....end up 2 am thai time.....bonking time burning away........but a long hard bonk with some talk talk cock cock end up at 5 am.....so tired and fell asleep........get up at 6am and off we go after the breakfast..as we got an early flight....sleep all the way back to KL.

Kekeke. I deal with figures everyday.

No..lah..I am a small fly in a Belgium owned company...!
Old 14-09-2008, 01:28 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro..so late still wait for darling to call....ah?
Old 14-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
No..lah..I am a small fly in a Belgium owned company...!
Ok what dude at least get to travel and splurge under company expense account. Me leh? Claim from who? From myself loh. Hahaha.

Quote:
Wrong guess pal but I'm only a coolie. Kekeke. Sharp? Maybe I'm an Interpussypol undercover? Fly here, fly there maciam on "the man's" expense account. Hahaha.

Jokes aside but bill scrutinising has become a habit after all the years spent in BKK G-Clubs thus the attention into details and discrepancies.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 14-09-2008 at 02:10 AM.
Old 14-09-2008, 04:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Jokes aside but bill scrutinising has become a habit after all the years spent in BKK G-Clubs thus the attention into details and discrepancies.
Wow....so it would a very idea to have you along for clubbing as I hardly look into details but just pay and chio.......I didn't look into my BKK bill also ....hahhahahah! Just fill in the figure then pass it to finance to claim.

Maybe the next time I should study through before I pay....sometimes it is quite embarrassing as the waitress stand beside you and wait, too, some more my eye sight is not getting any younger.....cannot see in the dark....serious! So just pay and go! If you are there bro Tony...should be very safe!

So who is the sucker who says "rubbish", try to get in a girl to The Emerald Hotel and show the bill to your wife/girlfriend.....then says it is "rubbish".

I don't mind people zapping me if I were to say nonsense but before jump into any conclusion...just clarify first! If my finance manager didn't bring to my attention I would never know as I "hardly" check any bill.......
Old 14-09-2008, 05:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I mongered a lot in BKK, I mongered a lot in SGP.

A big difference:
SGP has relatively more sexy and beautiful females than BKK has.

Who agrees with me?
Old 14-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satrai View Post

A big difference:

Who agrees with me?
Glad you enjoy SG gals...... wonder where you monger? Just curious....
Old 14-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satrai View Post
A big difference:
Who agrees with me?
I mongered a lot in BKK, I mongered a lot in PRC,
I mongered quite a bit in VN, I never mongered in SG.

The difference:
Everywhere have sexy and beautiful females ...
but how do u define beautiful and sexy ??
one man's meat is another man poison ...
Old 14-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
I mongered a lot in BKK, I mongered a lot in PRC,
I mongered quite a bit in VN, I never mongered in SG.

The difference:
Everywhere have sexy and beautiful females ...
but how do u define beautiful and sexy ??
one man's meat is another man poison ...
well spoken...... never mongered in SG, too. Still like to know where the sexy and beautiful gals are...........

no offence! I suspect his meat are from where we monger.......

I love pho bo and tomyam, but have not really enjoy sharkfin yet..... lucky didn't kenna this dish addiction. Maybe suffered a case of food poisoning on the first tasting....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1