The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Chelsea will be ready for United next season, insists Mourinho

JOSE MOURINHO has promised Manchester United a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday – but pledged the new Premiership champions can expect a major battle to retain their crown next season.

Two years ago, Alex Ferguson famously ordered his players to applaud Chelsea onto the Old Trafford pitch following the Blues first title triumph under Mourinho.

And now, after Chelsea’s lingering hopes of a championship hat-trick died with a draw against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, Mourinho confirmed the gesture will be reciprocated when Ferguson takes his team to Stamford Bridge this week.

“They did it for us and we shall do the same for them,” said Mourinho.

“This is not a time for excuses. The title race is over and Manchester United are the new champions.

“I wish to congratulate everyone, from the manager, to the players, the board — and everyone else who gave them a help to be champions.

“We still have the FA Cup to play for and I promise we will be ready for next season.”

After his well voiced complaints about the failure of referees to award penalties against United recently, Mourinho rejected any suggestion his comment regarding the ‘help’ United received had a wider meaning.

However, he admitted he was awaiting with interest the outcome of discussions between United, Everton and the Premier League over the failure of Tim Howard to turn out for the Toffeemen in their home defeat to the Red Devils a week ago.

“I am not the authorities,” observed Mourinho. “I can’t do anything about it. I just have to sit down and wait and see whether I agree with the decision.

“Everybody knows what the story is. Now I have to see whether I can find friends in other clubs who will agree with me on a couple of things.”

Even though he left Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole and Ricardo Carvalho out of his team, who needed a win to retain any hopes of keeping the title, Mourinho claimed he never abandoned hope of winning a third successive championship until Alan Wiley sounded the whistle for full time.

“I felt the title was still possible,” said Mourinho.

“If we had won today, then beaten Manchester United on Wednesday, the gap would have only been two points going into the final game, when anything could have happened.

“In the end, it wasn’t to be but I am very proud of my team.

“I always knew one day I would not be a champion.

“Sometimes, when you win a lot of trophies, you can reach a point when you do not give everything, the commitment and ambition are not the same or you are not hungry enough.

“Today has been exactly the opposite and any player who joins us needs to look at the video of this match to see what it takes to succeed.”
Old 07-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Breaking News

Hold the champagne corks boys....

That stupid incident involving Tim Howard MIGHT lead to points deductions...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Breaking News

Hold the champagne corks boys....

That stupid incident involving Tim Howard MIGHT lead to points deductions...
Bro, it has been confirmed by the EPL that Utd and Everton have not breached any rules.

Bring out the champagne for our team and Giggsy!

Giggs has now won 9 English Championship medals, a record which will make him stand alone for a long long time.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro, it has been confirmed by the EPL that Utd and Everton have not breached any rules....
Good news then....

When we pop our bubbly, gotta make sure we are not caught off guard like SAF was last nite....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro, it has been confirmed by the EPL that Utd and Everton have not breached any rules.
Taken from a footy website for your reading pleasure.
Cheers!

DUO IN THE CLEAR OVER HOWARD
Posted 06/05/07 10:57EmailPrintSave

The Premier League are satisfied that neither Manchester United nor Everton broke any rules over the transfer of Tim Howard.

The League contacted the clubs to find out exactly why the American goalkeeper did not play in the Premiership match between them at Goodison Park last week.

Howard joined Everton on a season-long loan deal from United last summer, which became a permanent deal in February.

Premier League rules on loan deals prevent players from playing against their host club but, once the Howard deal became permanent, he was eligible to play against United on April 28.

The Premier League would not have sanctioned the permanent transfer if United had requested a clause preventing Howard from playing against them.

But before the match Everton boss David Moyes appeared to suggest there had been a verbal agreement between the clubs over Howard's omission.

However, a statement from the Premier League on Sunday confirmed: "At the time of Tim Howard's permanent transfer from Manchester United to Everton, the Premier League ensured there were no agreements in place that contravened our rules.

"As a result of recent comments we had sought further clarification from both clubs and are satisfied that it remains the case that there were no agreements that breached any of our rules.

"Everton were free to play Tim Howard in their fixture against Manchester United had they so wished - and this has been confirmed by both clubs."
Old 07-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
... Let's see if he remembers that guard-of-honour reception...
Been waiting to see this the whole season!!!! I think Mourinho still has that little bit of "class" to accord us that Guard of Honour. If not, ...well... doesn't matter. We're still the CHAMPIONS!!!!

Actually, it was a great touch for SAF to order his players to form that the first round. SAF wants our players to feel gutted and to really feel the dissapointment of being second best. That way, we'll have more determination and the sense of horror for being second best again. It has worked well for the boys this season.

Glory, Glory Man Utd!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, boys!! Now for the FA CUP!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS .............

mANu FOREVER

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 07-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mudhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stamford bridge is fallin down, falling down, falling down,Stamford bridge is fallin down, MY POOR MOURINHO NOW salute the new champion, u chelski supporters!!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
onagege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done Sir Alex!!
Hip Hip Hurray for MANCHESTER UNITED!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPION, WE ARE THE CHAMPION, WE ARE THE CHAMPION....
Old 07-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Mourinho promises United guard of honour
================================================== =======

Jose Mourinho has promised Manchester United a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday - but pledged the new Premiership champions can expect a major battle to retain their crown next season.

Two years ago, Sir Alex Ferguson famously ordered his players to applaud Chelsea onto the Old Trafford pitch following the Blues first title triumph under Mourinho.

And now, after Chelsea's lingering hopes of a championship hat-trick died with a draw against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, Mourinho confirmed the gesture will be reciprocated when Ferguson takes his team to Stamford Bridge this week.

'They did it for us and we shall do the same for them,' said Mourinho. This is not a time for excuses. The title race is over and Manchester United are the new champions.

'I wish to congratulate everyone, from the manager, to the players, the board - and everyone else who gave them a help to be champions. We still have the FA Cup to play for and I promise we will be ready for next season.'

After his well voiced complaints about the failure of referees to award penalties against United recently, Mourinho rejected any suggestion his comment regarding the `help' United received had a wider meaning.

Even though he left Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole and Ricardo Carvalho out of his team, who needed a win to retain any hopes of keeping the title, Mourinho claimed he never abandoned hope of winning a third successive championship until Alan Wiley sounded his whistle for the final time.

Certainly his team did not let him down, as he pointedly marched towards the Chelsea fans at the end emphasised. Despite playing the entire second half with 10 men following the dismissal of Khalid Boulahrouz for the foul on Julio Baptista which earned Arsenal the penalty from which Gilberto put them in front, Chelsea battled until the end.

Michael Essien brought the visitors level before Joe Cole had a goal ruled out for offside. And, with Jens Lehmann denying Salomon Kalou with a fingertip save late on, Mourinho felt he had plenty of reasons to be proud.

'I felt the title was still possible,' said Mourinho. If we had won today, then beaten Manchester United on Wednesday, the gap would have only been two points going into the final game, when anything could have happened.

'In the end, it wasn't to be but I am very proud of my team.

'I always knew one day I would not be a champion. But when it happened I didn't want to be blaming myself, or the players, or the other people I work with. Sometimes, when you win a lot of trophies, you can reach a point when you do not give everything, the commitment and ambition are not the same or you are not hungry enough.

'Today has been exactly the opposite and any player who joins us needs to look at the video of this match to see what it takes to succeed.'

================================================== =======================================

Looks like we'll be getting what's due. Like I've said, Mourinho still had that little bit of class.
However, you can't help but notice that he's still whinning about the "helps" that we get from "everyone". I sensed that he was still going on about referees not awarding them penalties while we never get any penalties agaisnt us. Sigghhhh....
Go on and keep whinning.

So, bring on the FA Cup.

Member of the REALM

Old 07-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Relieved Fergie celebrates 'special' title win
================================================== ===========

Sir Alex Ferguson admitted he was 'in agony' watching the end of Chelsea's 1-1 draw at Arsenal which confirmed Manchester United as Barclays Premiership champions.

Asked how the triumph rates with the previous eight, Ferguson said: 'All of them were good. Maybe the fact that for two years Chelsea dominated the Premier League and we had a big job to do to catch them (makes this one special). The key was a good start to the season and we did that very well. It gave us momentum and from that moment on we did not lose it.'

Ferguson yesterday vowed to avoid today's game but admitted he ran out of things to do to keep him occupied.

'I went to see my grandson play this afternoon; they won their league and we won ours!' he said. I was twiddling my thumbs. I watched the last 15 minutes at the Emirates and was in agony. My heart was in my mouth.'

'It's a great effort by Chelsea, we've got to give them great credit.'

Ferguson admits the domestic league is now United's priority whereas the Champions League had been more important years ago.

'The Premiership is such a competitive league with the pressure on big clubs to do well, and that means it is a priority for us,' he said. Some years ago I had an obsession with winning in Europe but I think that's been overtaken by winning the Premier League. To win it is a big achievement.

'It's the priority but I do wish we'd got to the (Champions League) final in Athens.'

Regarding the title race, Ferguson added: 'It's not easy to keep a lead for six months or something knowing Chelsea are on your coat-tails. The crucial part was the resilience of the players when we started getting all those injuries. Credit to the players who dug in every week for us. It's been a fantastic effort by them.'

Ferguson added he hopes to continue for some time yet, admitting his aborted retirement several years ago was a mistake.

'It's easy to retire. It was a quick decision. I did it years ago and regretted it within days. I feel invigorated by the young players at the club and players like Ryan Giggs, Paul Neville, Paul Scholes turning out every week for me. It gives me the right vibes.

'I don't know how long I'll last now but I'm enjoying it.'

================================================== ========

We are enjoying it too, Sir Alex. We are too.

As usual, SAF is a class act whether it's losing or winning. Credit is given when it's due. Glory, Glory Man Utd.

Member of the REALM

Old 07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Another interesting article by The Sun papers:

================================================== ===

SO the title is back at Old Trafford after an absence of three seasons.
It has been a victory not just for Manchester United’s relative prudence over Chelsea’s halfbillion pound budget, but in Alex Ferguson’s belief that the beautiful game can still triumph over raw power and aggression.

It also confirmed Ferguson’s dominance in his personal duel with Jose Mourinho. Over the 10 months, Ferguson had both the man-management skills and self-control that slowly deserted his closest rival.

Like his team, he had class and style when it counted. Crucially, he had a belief in his team Mourinho clearly never did.

Even before a ball had been kicked, the Manchester United boss had to iron out the ill-feeling between Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. It seemed at one stage Ronaldo would be on his way out of Old Trafford after his controversial run-in with his United team-mate at the World Cup.

Ferguson got the pair in, appealed to their better nature, reaffirmed his belief they were the two essential pillars of the new United — and let them get on with it. From the moment the pair set each other up for goals in an opening-day 5-1 thrashing of Fulham, whatever problems there may have been were firmly in the past.

If there was one key to the success that would follow, it was this.

Between them, Rooney and Ronaldo have so far scored 31 Premiership goals between them — and created countless more.

Compare this to Mourinho’s failure to come to grips with the challenge of assimilating Andriy Shevchenko and Michael Ballack into his side.

Yes, these players were foisted on him by owner Roman Abramovich. Had he had his own way, neither would have been taken on by a manager who was against the superstar culture — and had won successive titles without any need to resort to it.

But, having been landed with Shevchenko and Ballack, it was part of Mourinho’s job to get the best out of them. However much sympathy you have for him, he clearly failed on this score. But, as the season went on, this sympathy began to evaporate.

If things went wrong, it was rarely Mourinho’s fault.

While Ferguson had bought well — Nemanja Vidic in defence and Michael Carrick in midfield — Chelsea failed to fill basic holes in the squad.

For one reason or another, they were unable to provide Didier Drogba with a goalscoring partner while, at the back, Mourinho quickly bemoaned a lack of cover for John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho. Even when Khalid Boulahrouz arrived, Mourinho let it be known the player wasn’t his choice.

But, surely, the Chelsea manager must have been responsible for something in the transfer market? Paulo Ferreira or Shaun WrightPhillips, perhaps?
Mourinho, though, never referred to their shortcomings.

Arjen Robben didn’t escape, either, with Mourinho questioning his ability to string more than a handful of appearances together. All this squabbling added to behind-the-scenes friction and the already strained relationship between Mourinho and Abramovich.

Ferguson, typically, never once questioned the players under his command.
Even when they struggled for results at times, he provided reassurance rather than pointing the finger.

He showed loyalty to all his players — and got it back in return.

As such, he was able to say after Saturday’s 1-0 win at Manchester City: “What you saw today was human courage. It wasn’t a great performance but we got through it.”

A few days earlier, he had held his hands up and admitted United were very much second-best after their 3-0 whipping by AC Milan. Here was another field in which Ferguson heavily outscored Mourinho. Class in adversity.

Mourinho, on the other hand, came up with the preposterous nonsense that the best side had lost the other Champions League semi-final. He should listen to his own fans sometimes. Yet, by this time, Mourinho was heading off the rails.

He saw conspiracies everywhere and responded with a scatter-gun attack on anyone who caught his eye.

Worst of all was his highly-personalised criticism of fellow countryman Ronaldo. A man who himself was brought up amid wealth and a certain opulence, had the temerity to refer to Ronaldo’s lack of intelligence and poor upbringing. Ferguson, ever the Govan-raised Socialist, nailed Mourinho with the words: “There are people from very poor backgrounds who have principles.

“Whereas there are others who are educated but have no principles at all. That, without question, is the case here.”

Finally, Ferguson was again the winner when it came to the football produced by the two sides. Chelsea won their first title in 2004-2005 with 72 goals and a style with which few could quibble. But over the last two seasons it has grown increasingly grim. Recently, it has been little more than Route One. United, though, have stuck to their traditional values.

Ferguson, always a romantic, has got his team playing the sort of football admired throughout the game. And yet you felt for Chelsea at the Emirates yesterday. With Boulahrouz red-carded after conceding the penalty that gave Arsenal the lead just before the break — more confirmation of Mourinho’s initial judgment on the defender — Chelsea produced one of their most spirited second-half displays of the season. With a bit of luck, they could have taken the title race into Wednesday’s game with United at Stamford Bridge.

Ferguson, who watched the last 15 minutes on TV, admitted as much and congratulated Chelsea on making such a good fight of it. Mourinho, though, couldn’t bring himself to admit United had proved themselves the best. He said only the statistics said that — and went into another one of those self-justifying diatribes about how the fates had conspired against him and his team all season.

At times like this you need a bit of style. While his team went out like champions, Mourinho didn’t.

He’s better than this.

================================================== ======

Tsk, tsk, tsk....

Member of the REALM

Old 07-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
However, you can't help but notice that he's still whinning about the "helps" that we get from "everyone". I sensed that he was still going on about referees not awarding them penalties while we never get any penalties agaisnt us. Sigghhhh....
Go on and keep whinning.

So, bring on the FA Cup.
Sigh...this Mourinho...he should really stick to his day job as Chelsea's manager. If he had concentrated on it, his team may and could have done better this season.

Why did he go so low to join LiverPOO's scums in spewing crap is sometimes beyond belief?

Lets go for the 4th Double!!
Old 07-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
..victory not just for Manchester United’s relative prudence over Chelsea’s halfbillion pound budget, but in Alex Ferguson’s belief that the beautiful game can still triumph over raw power and aggression.
..Over the 10 months, Ferguson had both the man-management skills and self-control that slowly deserted his closest rival.
..But, surely, the Chelsea manager must have been responsible for something in the transfer market? Paulo Ferreira or Shaun WrightPhillips, perhaps?
Mourinho, though, never referred to their shortcomings.
...Ferguson, typically, never once questioned the players under his co
mmand. Even when they struggled for results at times, he provided reassurance rather than pointing the finger. He showed loyalty to all his players — and got it back in return.
...held his hands up and admitted United were very much second-best after their 3-0 whipping by AC Milan. Here was another field in which Ferguson heavily outscored Mourinho. Class in adversity.
...Mourinho, on the other hand, came up with the preposterous nonsense that the best side had lost the other Champions League semi-final. He should listen to his own fans sometimes.
..He saw conspiracies everywhere and responded with a scatter-gun attack on anyone who caught his eye.
..Worst of all was his highly-personalised criticism of fellow countryman Ronaldo. A man who himself was brought up amid wealth and a certain opulence, had the temerity to refer to Ronaldo’s lack of intelligence and poor upbringing. Ferguson, ever the Govan-raised Socialist, nailed Mourinho with the words: “There are people from very poor backgrounds who have principles.
..congratulated Chelsea on making such a good fight of it. Mourinho, though, couldn’t bring himself to admit United had proved themselves the best. went into another one of those self-justifying diatribes about how the good man and mates had conspired against him and his team all season.
Brilliant analysis, says it all: best team (consistent and well deserving of crown), good man management (despite odds), and CLASS act of great manager. Even sympathise with JM, whose whingeing is magnified in constrast with SAF (talk about shooting in the foot!)

Agree, don't really need return favour 9/5. Pride and honour, both OURS -no need to be condescending.

In victory, we also not stoop so low to denigrate stamford bridge. As SAF said, they did damn well to come back after penalty despite 10 men disadvantage. I also luuuuun like hell till final whistle.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

English football league champions

Monday, May 07, 2007, 01:06:02 HRS

Manchester United have dominated English football in recent years, winning nine titles since the launch of the FA Premier League in 1992-93.

But their 16th league title overall leaves them two behind Liverpool in the all-time table of league winners.

English league champions by number of wins

Liverpool: 18 titles

1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90

Manchester United: 16

1907-08, 1910-11, 1951-52, 1955-56, 1956-57, 1964-65, 1966-67, 1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07

Arsenal: 13

1930-31, 1932-33, 1933-34, 1934-35, 1937-38, 1947-48, 1952-53, 1970-71, 1988-89, 1990-91, 1997-98, 2001-02, 2003-04

Everton: 9

1890-91, 1914-15, 1927-28, 1931-32, 1938-39, 1962-63, 1969-70, 1984-85, 1986-87

Aston Villa: 7

1893-94, 1895-96, 1896-97, 1898-99, 1899-1900, 1909-10, 1980-81

Sunderland: 6

1891-92, 1892-93, 1894-95, 1901-02, 1912-13, 1935-36

Newcastle United: 4

1904-05, 1906-07, 1908-09, 1926-27

Sheffield Wednesday: 4

1901-03, 1903-04, 1928-29, 1929-30

Blackburn Rovers: 3

1911-12, 1913-14, 1994-95

Chelsea: 3

1954-55, 2004-05, 2005-06

Huddersfield Town: 3

1923-24, 1924-25, 1925-26

Leeds United: 3

1968-69, 1973-74, 1991-92

Wolves: 3

1953-54, 1957-58, 1958-59

Burnley: 2

1920-21, 1959-60

Derby County: 2

1971-72, 1974-75

Manchester City: 2

1936-37, 1967-68

Portsmouth: 2

1948-49, 1949-50

Preston North End: 2

1888-89, 1889-90

Tottenham Hotspur: 2

1950-51, 1960-61

Ipswich Town (1961-62), Sheffield United (1897-98), West Bromwich Albion (1919-20) and Nottingham Forest (1977-78) have all won the title once.

afp07

- AFP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1