The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 12:46 AM
realding

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thanks

Thank you

Thank you to all for your wonderful help and for taking time to reply. Will PM you.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: CHEAPO HOTEL IN HZ(HGH)

Quote:
Originally posted by gl355
SAME LIKE OUR HOTEL81 TOO.

IN WUSHAN SQUARE.THE BU-SIN-JIE IN HZ.
RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS.

DONT LAUGH,CHEAPO AT 100RMB OR MOST 120RMB.
CLEAN AND WELL DECORS.

THOSE WHO WANNA WANT TO STAY LONGER IN HZ,THIS IS THE PLACE.

I know that place. Been there once. It is along a street called He Fang Jie.
Old 08-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
The Bund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: cheapo hotel in sh

Quote:
Originally posted by gl355
i have a very cheapo hotel in sh,behind SIFORTEL,SHANGHAI.
LIKE OUR HOTEL81.

CHEAPO AND SO NEAR TO...MRT/NANKING BU-SIN-JIE/

THOSE WHO R LIKE ME,OFTEN IN SH.AND WANNA TAHAN LONGER STAY,PM ME.....

BELOW 250RBM.

I'm going to ask a question which many here would want to ask: how's this hotel for bringing girls back at night?

I know of below RMB300 hotels in SH too - and I've tried one which is fine with bringing girls back (tried a few times) - so I suppose the one you recommended shouldn't be a problem either. But please reply for the benefit of fellow samsters. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2003, 10:55 AM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Re: cheapo hotel in sh

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bund
I'm going to ask a question which many here would want to ask: how's this hotel for bringing girls back at night?

I know of below RMB300 hotels in SH too - and I've tried one which is fine with bringing girls back (tried a few times) - so I suppose the one you recommended shouldn't be a problem either. But please reply for the benefit of fellow samsters. Thanks.
Most Hotels in SHA Nowadays do not have such problems.
Old 08-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
House Agent

Bro Bund,

Further to our last conversation regarding some house agent in SH, I will only be back in SH on July 24. I urgently need to gdet an apartment by end July or early Aug.

I sincerely hope that you could recommend some good agent to me. My requirement will be close by to Hui Hai Road where my office is located. Budget will be RMB 3000 - RMB 3500
Old 08-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Samster

Re: House Agent

Quote:
Originally posted by Harley_Fatboy
Bro Bund,

Further to our last conversation regarding some house agent in SH, I will only be back in SH on July 24. I urgently need to gdet an apartment by end July or early Aug.

I sincerely hope that you could recommend some good agent to me. My requirement will be close by to Hui Hai Road where my office is located. Budget will be RMB 3000 - RMB 3500
I am looking for a place in Xu Hui Area. Found one already. I can help if you want. If you want to share, I am game.
Old 08-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Samster

Apartment in SHA

We found a place at RMB5500 in Xu Hui Area. with 2 bedrooms.
If you want to share, we welcome you mate. Nice to have Singaporeans together. Not so bored.
Old 08-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
House Agent

Bro Shagman69,

Thanks for the fast feedback. Sorry unable as I need another room for work. I might still consider if by end July I am still unable to get an apartment.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi

Hello fellow Samsters in SHA, I am back in town.

Sorry bro. harley_fatboy that I didn't join you guys the other day. Are you still looking for an apartment? I am helping out a friend to rent out his 2-room apt situated in the north-eastern side near the jade buddha temple. Let me know if you are still interested.

Keep in touch.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluebummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coming to SHA next week

Hi,

I will be in Shanghai, Pudong area from the 12 to 20 July.

Based on the forum, there does not seem to be much action in Pudong.

Any recommendations? Maybe we can meet up?

Rgds,
Blue
Old 09-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Samster

Re: Coming to SHA next week

Quote:
Originally posted by bluebummer
Hi,

I will be in Shanghai, Pudong area from the 12 to 20 July.

Based on the forum, there does not seem to be much action in Pudong.

Any recommendations? Maybe we can meet up?

Rgds,
Blue
Join the rest of the gang in Puxi and you shall see actions.
Old 09-07-2003, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
horlangkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
NINGBO HOTEL ASIA GARDEN

Hi Tripping,

I don't agree with you that Asia Garder HC at Ningbo Hotel
don't have nice gal. The other time I was there, I tried number 6...
till now I still cunt forget her.
Old 09-07-2003, 09:19 PM
regak2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Any Brothers Have Such Encounter?

I was at NanJing Lu Pedestrian Mall (Bu Sing Zie) and was approached by gals a few times.
They always use the same tactics, ask for direction to get you speak so they can confirm you are not local. They will claim they are from alone other province and want to make friend with you. All crap I know but not most of them are only ok looking.

Then one came, wearing a very sexy hot pants spaghetti stripe white top, nice figure and pretty face though complexion was not perfect.
So I decided to try my luck on her.
While walking along, I felt that she had intention to bring me to a specific place, hence I was a little on my guard, and brought her to a fast food place instead.
She tried to get me to get her some cash (RMB50) to buy drinks but I insist I get for her as a good gesture.
I also hinted to her I know what she is up to and we should get straight to the point.
She then asked me to go outside as too many pair of eyes on us. Once outside she was more direct and said she can accompany me back to hotel and ¡°bath¡±.
Of cos I know there¡¯s no free lunch and asked her what reward she expects. She just casually say rmb200-300 and I thought it¡¯s reasonable.
Then she started to demand rmb50 first to show my sincerity. She got a little too aggressive that I was piss and said if she seriously wanted to come she can follow me to catch a cap, and I promise to pay her once we reach the hotel lobby.
She was a little shocked and stopped in the middle and I just kept on walking. After a few 10s metres, I didn¡¯t see her follow on so I just flagged a cap and went elsewhere.

Any brother know if these are real FL or do they just want to lead you to a ¡°black shop¡± (Hai Dian)?
Old 09-07-2003, 10:51 PM
Samster

Re: Any Brothers Have Such Encounter?

Quote:
Originally posted by regak2001
I was at NanJing Lu Pedestrian Mall (Bu Sing Zie) and was approached by gals a few times.
They always use the same tactics, ask for direction to get you speak so they can confirm you are not local. They will claim they are from alone other province and want to make friend with you. All crap I know but not most of them are only ok looking.

Then one came, wearing a very sexy hot pants spaghetti stripe white top, nice figure and pretty face though complexion was not perfect.
So I decided to try my luck on her.
While walking along, I felt that she had intention to bring me to a specific place, hence I was a little on my guard, and brought her to a fast food place instead.
She tried to get me to get her some cash (RMB50) to buy drinks but I insist I get for her as a good gesture.
I also hinted to her I know what she is up to and we should get straight to the point.
She then asked me to go outside as too many pair of eyes on us. Once outside she was more direct and said she can accompany me back to hotel and ¡°bath¡±.
Of cos I know there¡¯s no free lunch and asked her what reward she expects. She just casually say rmb200-300 and I thought it¡¯s reasonable.
Then she started to demand rmb50 first to show my sincerity. She got a little too aggressive that I was piss and said if she seriously wanted to come she can follow me to catch a cap, and I promise to pay her once we reach the hotel lobby.
She was a little shocked and stopped in the middle and I just kept on walking. After a few 10s metres, I didn¡¯t see her follow on so I just flagged a cap and went elsewhere.

Any brother know if these are real FL or do they just want to lead you to a ¡°black shop¡± (Hai Dian)?
These are con artists. They are out for small amount of money in various forms. Not just gals but old ladies as well.
Old 09-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cateyes1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Any Brothers Have Such Encounter?

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
These are con artists. They are out for small amount of money in various forms. Not just gals but old ladies as well.
shagman69,
Are you in SIN or SHA now? Thought of visiting SHA soon but can't confirm any dates yet.
Ya, these gals and old ladies are con artists. You can also find alot of them in BKK airport itself, telling you they had lost their wallets or some other crap stories, and wanting to borrow 500 thai baht from you to buy airport tax and promised to send the money to you when they are back in China. I usually told them nicely that I will take them to the nearby airport police and the police can help them out. They usually walk away after hearing the word police ... hahaha.
Cateyes1001
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread