The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeZen View Post
hey yo i am here at bangkok this very moment.
But sad to say I am super bored.. i Dunno where to go...
last night SNOP but was bored didn't manage to approch any girls cos dunno how.... sad...
Please advice wat should i do...
Where should i go?
Any brothers got any contacts around here for fl ot even papasan or mamasan?
or any brothers here now can bring me around lol please pm me.

Jia lat sia... Dunno wat to do..
5555555555555555 Are you an Alien?

Just hail a cab tell the driver take you to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong.
or take a train to Huay Kwang and walk down to Nataree, Emmanuelle, or walk up to Poseidon, Coba Cabana.
If you like to hit the clubs, then tell driver go to RCA or Hollyood Ratchada.
Old 21-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
5555555555555555 Are you an Alien?

Just hail a cab tell the driver take you to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong.
or take a train to Huay Kwang and walk down to Nataree, Emmanuelle, or walk up to Poseidon, Coba Cabana.
If you like to hit the clubs, then tell driver go to RCA or Hollyood Ratchada.
555+ Come to think abt it, I was like him lah. Totally lost in the past. Still remember not knowing the existence of SC and Nana, and ended up calling callgirls up to hotels. What's worse.... did not know the meaning of gal-friendly hotel, and paid the 600bht " BF" to the hotel

Anyway, continuing from my last FR. After completing my short FR yesterday, I went off lunch with tirak at a roast duck coffeeshop situated at the junction between thanon suk and soi 15. This was recommended by bro ML yest. It is a little run-down and with some not very friendly local staff, but not bad in terms of food and prices. Was too hungry, so ended up over-ordering, 555+

After that, we headed for Siam Ocean World, as tirak has never been there. She machiam like a school kid on the first excursion like that, taking pics with her phone until no more memory. It was quite fun lah, ending with the 4D animated show.

Went for Swensens after that, and headed back to hotel. Was still feeling kinda shack after a late night, so slept from 5+ until 8+pm.

Woke up, bathed and we headed for a local TWD around 9.30pm with tirak's few friends. I must say this is quite different from the other two TWD i have gone before. No show, but music band throughout and the atmosphere is definitely better. We were dancing, drinking laughing (though half the time, we can't hear what one another is saying). Ordered 1 bottle of JW red label whisky and drank the night away. We only left when it closed at 2am, and the five of us came back to the hotel, as the gals needed the toilet. Bathed again, but was too shacked and mao to do anything else. Fell asleep halfway when watching Blade, but tirak was long gone in dreamland.

Woked up around 6+am, blurred like sotong, with head spinning. But the view of a warm body beside me stirred me up a little. Had a little fun raba here and there, but somehow body was not up to it. Fell asleep again until noon this morn. So, no action to report.

After waking up at noon, decided to head to On Nut as I wanted to get some boxer shorts that I have gotten some time back. Like the material. Had lunched at MK, shopped a little, and now, back in hotel. Wanted to get some fun, but damn, tirak's "auntie" came to visit at the wrong time. So, guess no more action from tirak until next trip. Anyway, poor thing lah... poor gal having some bad cramps, so I gave her some med and ask her go and sleep.

Have arranged to meet Bro ML and JC tonight for dinner before deciding where else to go. Thinking maybe go for a ST for a last hurray. See how it goes.

Now, a little sian, 'cause tomorrow gg back laeo. Tirak teared a little when talking abt it. Not sure if she is a grammy winner, or is it for real, but it feels damn good to be missed, and at the same time, simply took my heart away. Going to talk to Bro ML tonite for advice, 'cause she asked if I would like to go back to her hometown next time. Like I mentioned, not sure if she is grammy winner, but i do feel that she seems to be taking the thing into a next phase. Maybe the fact that I have been talking to her over the phone for months since we first met, and the fact that this is the fourth trip I have came back to look for her. Yup, I agree I may be a KC somewhat, but I prefer ease with familiarity. Anyway, see how it goes.

Oh, last note before I sign off for now. The reason why I bothered to write FR is not to boost my ego or what-not. But simply, I enjoy reading back what my escapades have been in the past, something to remember about. So, to those who may have zapped me, it is not to get my ego stroked.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 21-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Oil Massage at Sukhumvit Rd, Soi 8
(please do not zap me if you find this FR not your cup of tea)

I traveled to LOS many times but have never tried oil massage because hated the oily feeling and also hard to wash off. On Monday I walked past this clean massage shop located at the corner of soi 8 facing Sukhumvit Rd. In fact I have passed by the shop many times before but did not go in because they always displayed a menu in japanese and I thought the place must be rather expensive and catered for jap tourists. Somehow on that day as I walked past, 2 syt masseuses in their white uniforms inside the shop caught my eyes. I could see them massage 2 Caucasians on the arm chairs. Usually the clean shops like these hire old ladies to do massage. As I felt my legs aching after all day walking, I decided to go inside have a try on their thai massage and hoping that a syt could serve me. Thai massage was 350 thb but they charge only 250thb for one hour.

I was shown into a cubicle and asked to change into their robe. The interior looks old but the mattress and the robe that I changed into still looked okay. I layed faced down while waiting for the masseuse. Then she came in, I did not managed to look at her face. During the back massage, I chit chatted with her. She's from Chiangmai, age 29 and can speak quite fluent english. The thai massage was not too strong or too soft just the right strength for me. She recommended to try her oil massage but I declined. After finishing the back, she asked me to turn and face up. Wow!!! What a ravishing beauty...I could see her face clearly now but she looks a syt category even though she is 29 yrs of age. Fair, slim and also in the white uniform. To me she looks like the Project Superstar, Kelly Poon 潘嘉丽 especially her smile. Her teeth so white. When she pressed down near my groin area and looked at me, my little bro immediately marikita as I was not wearing anything under. She could see my rod salute her.

One hour passed and she told me she's finished the thai massage. I asked her if I take the oil massage, is she the one going to serve me? She said yes and she told me to remove my robe and lie down first. I clarified "Everything off?? She nodded. I felt excited as this is the first time a syt looking masseuse see me naked in a clean massage shop. I have paid high price and tried such sensual massage at the Katong area in Sin before but the feeling here is so much different. I got so excited even before she started. That kind of excitement and nervousness it's so hard to describe.

Soon she came inside with the oil. She covered my ass only using a towel and spread my legs wide apart. My hairy balls were exposed to her view. My whole body was cold and shivering even though it was super hot outside. She used her warm hands to apply and rub the oil starting from my upper back and shoulder and worked down to my legs. She used a lot of oil to make sure that my whole back was covered with oil. After the legs, she took off the towel and worked on my backside and then rubbed my inner thighs areas. She accidentally brushed her hands again my balls. I meant she really did not do that on purpose as I mentioned it's a clean shop. That was so sensational even its only my back only. Next she asked me to turn over. (Con't)
Old 21-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

I slowly turned over as I wanted to flash my groin area for her to see. She smiled and then covered my groin area using the towel leaving parts of my balls exposed to her view. She applied oil and worked from my lower left leg and then slowly up to my inner thighs area. She again accidentally brushed against my balls. Immediately, my little bro marikita again. I am sure that some sperm have spilled out unnoticed. The she started from my right leg. This time I told her that I felt very hot and I took away the towel leaving me totally naked on the mattress. She just smiled when she saw my full frontal view. She continued to massage my inner thigh area and she again brushed my balls a few times. I couldn’t take it anymore. I caught her hand and put it on my cock. She quickly withdrew her hand and shook her head politely. I offered her 500thb to give me a hj but she declined then I upped my offer to 1000thb and she still said no. She suggested that I can try at other massage shops inside the soi 8. I gave up asking. She covered my body with the towel again and resume the massage. I continued to chit chat with her and found out that she’s actually still single and stay at the shop. I asked her how come she’s suay mak mak yet still single. She replied she has to work and have no time for bf. As she was sitting near me, I tried to touch and rubbed her back. She let me carry on. Next she covered my groin area with the towel and pressed them again. I looked at her face and reached out to touch her hair. She smiled and asked me whether want to continue with foot massage at the sofa downstairs. I said no but I only keen in balls massage. She smiled and said no again. She finished the massage and asked me to shower myself.

When I finished my shower and returned to the cubicle, she already left. I was hoping to get her contact number to “psycho” her when I returned to Sin. When I went down, she was already waiting at the door entrance waiting to show me out. Oh Shit! Lost my chance. I paid 250thb for thai massage and 500 thb for the oil massage. The cashier also looked good even though she’s in her 30s I guess. I walked to the entrance passed 100thb tip to her and waved goodbye. See you next time. Unfortunately, I have to catch my flight back to Sin.

Name : L****
Origin : Chiangmai
Looks : 8.5/ 10 (looks better than Kelly Poon). Type of girl you wont be afraid to show your parents.
Body : Slim, slender, long straight hair, smells good (ha ha)
Skin : No wrinkles, no scars, no flaws on her face, fair skinned.
Marital Status : Single
Experience : Excited, nervous, sensational.
RTF : “I’ll be Back”

I know some samsters will be laughing at me why all the HOO HAA with this oil massage thingy. During my past trips to LOS since 1996, the routine were always frequent agogo bars or massage parlours, paid and fucked the WLs many times. Probably, I have felt numb and find contact with non working ladies more excited and interesting especially ONS. And the oil massage really felt very sensational. It can really wake you UP.

Hope samsters will contribute more FRs on how they hit the non WLs, uni girls in the clubs, food courts or shopping centres. Felt kind of numb reading FRs on the WLs took from the NEP, SCB and the MPs.
Old 21-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LeZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-.-"
i not alien lo.... went snop 2 nights liao... tonight 3rd night... most likely there again...
Cos i came to fins my sg friend who came here to work.. but he damn "leong" now... so i very very lost la...
no life sial.. somemore i buy 1 way ticket nsportal apply till friday... wa lao wasted sia..
he keep telling me this place ex that place ex... he dun want go.. And i quite scared go alone afraid kanna 'tok'... i dunno wat to do la... was hoping some brother out there can gimme some contacts here or something haiz...
main reason is wife go overseas la so i tried some fl in sg that think back might as well come thailand since everyone say here is heaven.. but end up like that...
any way i got a hi-card.. this is my number here. 0838572685 so if any brother kind enough can call me lo... lol
lost sheep. tonight asked a girl i met first night from snop see if wanna "pai tiao" end up say snop again.. wa lao.. hope tonight got storey to tell but most likely hard la haha.
Old 21-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
returned to the cubicle, she already left. I was hoping to get her contact number to “psycho” her when I returned to Sin. When I went down, she was already waiting at the door entrance waiting to show me out. Oh Shit! Lost my chance.
All's not lost, can try calling her at that outlet mah. Can work on her, until your next trip
Old 21-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

I 've thought of that too.
But I dont think the boss allows their staff to talk on the phone.
Old 21-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Hey bro Jackboy,nice FR,i enjoy reading that!

Dun be afraid to write that out cos that happens to me pretty often too.Those pay-bang too routine and boring sometimes.The thought of whether u can hook up a gal,be it can bang anot doesnt matters,its the thrill,excitement and anticipation of what u will get,what she will do and what happens next thats the point!
Old 22-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

After the sensual oil massage at Soi 8, I decided to drop by Thonglor 1 to look for my regular girl, DR*** for release. I also took the oil massage this time 400thb and FJ 1500thb. After the session, I chit chatted with her. She told me the day before she also serviced a young Singapore guy but he only wanted a hj and she agreed to accept 500thb only but no auto roaming allowed. During the hj session, he did not keep his promise and continued to autoroam her. My girl told him cannot. The guy then slapped her face and hit her. When I heard this from her, I wished I could find a hole to hide myself immediately.

If you are that guy and you are reading this now, please beware that bad karma will fall on you. But then again, I know that there are some foreigners who pretended to be Singaporeans when they cheong in LOS. My tirak studies in the day time and she works part time to support her studies and family. I really dont understand why guys like to treat the WLs so badly. They also have flesh and blood and work for a living like us...
Old 22-08-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
555+ Come to think abt it, I was like him lah. Totally lost in the past... So, to those who may have zapped me, it is not to get my ego stroked.
He juz wan someone to hold his hand and walk around BKK like 2 Banglas at Serangoon Road on Sunday! 555+ yah definitely not your ego but your little bro tat needs stroking!

Quote:
Hope samsters will contribute more FRs on how they hit the non WLs, uni girls in the clubs, food courts or shopping centres. Felt kind of numb reading FRs on the WLs took from the NEP, SCB and the MPs.
Great FR! I also kanna one time many years ago at massage joint next to Westin Hotel (sorry dunno wat soi). Got SYT in clean massage keep touching me here and there but tat time poot Thai mai dai and dunno how to "sian"+follow up so left it as is KNN tink already really wasted but not as blur (or act blur) as our lil' bro LeZen...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jackboy..I am at soi 8 at adelphi where did you have the massage? Please also pm me location of place at thonglor 1 and girl you will recommend. Will write FR. Sad some one slapped the girl.....shows poor character.
Old 22-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is another good massage place on soi 8 called Ayanna. A BJ bar called lolitta second right street after you enter soi 8. Other two massage place on soi8 as you enter from suv can provide FJ. Lolitta is a Geary place to get a great BJ....try KAE or SA. Takes the whole brother in and sucks you till dry for 700 b and you get a beer!
Old 22-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation ........

Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Entertainment Plaza ( NEP ) on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

The open area in the centre of the three-storey complex is now a construction site, and the hundreds of bar girls and ladyboys who work in Nana Plaza have to skirt around bags of cement and building material to get to the many go-go bars and other businesses that were set up there in the early 1990s.

The square, where construction work has been going on for a few weeks, is surrounded by three-storey buildings housing dozens of entertainment venues, including go-go and ladyboy bars.

A tall foreigner, who some of the bar girls called ''boss'', has been directing workers at the construction site.

He was reluctant to talk, as was a Thai manager of the construction firm doing the work.

But according to a source, the demolition of the beer bars at Nana Plaza was prompted by a visit by officials from the Klong Toey district office.

''After the Santika pub fire on New Year's Eve in 2008 that resulted in many deaths and injuries, officials came to the plaza to check safety issues such as fire exits.

''They want to prevent a similar accident happening here,'' said the source.

''They expressed concern about the fire hazard caused by those beer bars because they were blocking the way for fire trucks to reach any of the buildings behind them.

''If fire broke out at Nana Plaza it would cause another tragedy, so the officials ordered that those beer bars be torn down.''

When the ''boss'' was asked if the reason for the facelift was due to safety concerns by local authorities, he simply answered: ''Maybe. But there are also other reasons.''

Ms Pen, a bartender at Nana Plaza who has worked there for many years, said the square in the centre of the complex was originally a car park, but someone decided to open a small bar and more were added later on.

''Many foreigners have complained for years that Nana Plaza is a fire trap, posing a danger to hundreds of customers and employees alike, because there is only one way to escape _ and that is through the narrow entrance from Soi 4,'' she said.

The demolition of the beer bars and the reconstruction work started at the end of last month and should be finished within two months.

She said the new set-up will also feature live music and a dance floor.

''One construction worker told me that the new chairs, tables and other fittings are designed to be easily removed after closing time or during an emergency.

''The new beer bars being built there will be covered by a high roof, so that even a large fire truck will be able to drive under it.''

However, few patrons are convinced the renovations will make the place any safer if fire breaks out.

''The beer bars which are under construction won't solve this problem,'' said a regular foreign customer who thought the whole thing was a gimmick.

He prefers to sit and drink close to the entrance to Nana Plaza instead of at outlets on the second or third floor because of concerns about a fire.

Several talkative bar girls said they were also concerned about the fire hazard issue.

''We have to wait and see how safer the new beer bars at the square are going to be than those previous ones,'' said one bar girl.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 22-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

I had the same experience as Jackboy at Annaya. Called for in room massage service 100 b more than paid this fresh girl 1500 including massage for great FJ. She was very tight and not experienced. You you see her cum couple of times by holding me tight.
Old 22-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Re: Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Entertainment Plaza ( NEP ) on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
The beer bars in the middle of complex are gone but the ones located outside the agogos on the ground floor are still there. There are a few cuties working at the first beer bar outside Lolipop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1