The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai "In Conversation" Views, News & Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
Like that u should read "抓奶英雄传“ instead.
所谓君子动口不动手,抓是不太适合。。。。

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U guys lidat gang up against me goot meh?
OK lah, I change it to.... Romance of 3 guys on a tualiapni.
You being smart like Liu Bei, SHT being tall like Guan Yu, me being fat like Zhang fei... lidat goot? So who is this tualiapni?

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Sorry, of course you qualify lah, you already senior_canninal liao mah!
So where you propose?
Bro Shengge, thanks for qualifying me into the 3SSS. In terms of place, I aint particular or have any better suggestion. From my past experience, nice encounter usually happens at the least expected place, hence, I rather bet on the bros' company than to decide where to cheong. Though one thing we have in common, we both like NTTL and great attitude.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Bro Junior_Cannibal..
Of course you qualify... hahaha.. You're the pseudo-S that makes up the 7Ss Combo.. like 七剑,Seven Samurai, The Magnificant Seven.. hahahha..

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
I am indeed honoured to be qualified to join the 3SSS, as I am the pseudo-S, 3SSS shall remain its name, and not adopting 4SSS or otherwise.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
I like the last part of it after where all the 3 heros die. Guanyu died of being too proud n never heed advice. Zhangfei died, because of his temper n Liu Bei because of his eagerness to revenge for Guanyu n he ignored Kong Ming advice.

Kong Ming cleverly conquered the western part.
ic ic,

For me the more interesting part will be the 长坂坡之役,赤壁之战,祁山战役, juz to name a few, esp. the exchange of tactics between 诸葛亮 N 司马懿,where the abilities of the 2 r so near n trying to out smart each other.

Yup, the conquest of the western (or is it southern, 七擒七纵孟获?)part is also very interesting too.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
所谓君子动口不动手,抓是不太适合。。。。
那么说,莫非Shengge 想做“吸奶英雄”?
Old 07-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For me the more interesting part will be the 长坂坡之役,赤壁之战,祁山战役, juz to name a few, esp. the exchange of tactics between 诸葛亮 N 司马懿,where the abilities of the 2 r so near n trying to out smart each other.

There was an article regarding Loh Guangzhong saying he sided too much to 诸葛亮 than 司马懿.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
There was an article regarding Loh Guangzhong saying he sided too much to 诸葛亮 than 司马懿.
Ya, obviously, in the book, the author protrait 诸葛亮 as a grade higher than 司马懿, who is the 1 nearest to the former in terms of wisdom n strategies. Even got 1 part "死诸葛吓走活司马”,hahahaha.

Well, can't blame him also, cos he wrote that "卧龙与凤雏,得一可安天下“, and 庞统 die young, onli left with Zhuge, so he got to be the smartest loh.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, can't blame him also, cos he wrote that "卧龙与凤雏,得一可安天下“, and 庞统 die young, onli left with Zhuge, so he got to be the smartest loh.

Yup 庞统 because of his look, no one make full use of him. Sad thing...
Old 07-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
True, but if u look from another angle, if 刘备 never take him in, he may not die young at 落凤坡.

Aiya, no choice lah, 刘备 really know how to 收买人心,until the 2 greatest wise men at that time also willing to lay down their lives for him, he reali the can lah. And not to forget 关羽,张飞,赵云,黄忠,马超 (五虎将)also.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, i also side wif 诸葛亮, and I feel that he is 天下第一军师 at that time. But even a great strategist like him also got his weakness n can't 人定胜天:

三国人物可歌泣,
孔明功绩占首席,
无奈托孤重情义,
愚忠阿斗命丧祁。
Old 07-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
How he looks like? 螃蟹?

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
How he looks like? 螃蟹?

This I dunno, cos I have not met him. U can try to meet up with him down there n ask.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
那么说,莫非Shengge 想做“吸奶英雄”?
Bro tgl,
I don have cow, cannot lah.
You have recommendation?

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
This I dunno, cos I have not met him. U can try to meet up with him down there n ask.
OK lah, you 1K fella, can talk lidat lah.......lidat goot meh?
I think this should be your signature lah, lidat very goot!

得到越多
失去更多
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1