The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
Btw, I told both of them I am Chinaman from Ozzie during tcss before negotiations as I understand from my experienced fellow wingman that they quote higher rates for guys from Singapore.
Hahaha good strategy bro Tenzing!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
All i can say from my trip 2 days ago is that prices for mongering are rising very quickly in patts. Bar fines are at 1500b St at 2000b onwards Lt at 3000b onwards. And these are not limited to agg bars. Better enjoy current prices while they last.
Everywhere is the same, inflation comes prices go up.... Its the matter of how u hunt, if its ur lucky day and u do well, prices are fine i would say LOL....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 02-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
All i can say from my trip 2 days ago is that prices for mongering are rising very quickly in patts. Bar fines are at 1500b St at 2000b onwards Lt at 3000b onwards. And these are not limited to agg bars. Better enjoy current prices while they last.
I've always maintained that bargins and gems can be found away from the tourist traps. Pattaya is so big , you cant cover in a week!

Luckers - please post FRs
Old 02-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya price up when seasons are high nearer to xmas and new year count down after these peak the price begins to taper down if u willing to explore and wait for WLs who are hungry if u looks more desperate than WLs the tourist traps will always kiap the men ... This is nothing new applied to any other cities too.. I been observing WLs facebook so hungry they posing sexy photo and so much "I missed u come I love u " is a sign of buyer market take ur time to enjoy the dancing on stage even if there is a wl sit next to u just ignore her awhile so that she can initiate the pricing downwards never engage pricing talk the moment she sit down or sip the first LD...
Old 02-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am surprised that you were hit for these prices as mid-Jan to Feb is the lull period where supply is overwhelming and punters practically non-existent..... in layman lingo it means super low season now. It is always good to bargain as prices can drop to really low low low levels
Old 02-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I am surprised that you were hit for these prices as mid-Jan to Feb is the lull period where supply is overwhelming and punters practically non-existent..... in layman lingo it means super low season now. It is always good to bargain as prices can drop to really low low low levels
Low season usually around end of April till Oct/Nov but these days all mixed up due to the different demographics of people going to Pattaya and the world powers achanging. Only high season that can be relied on is Xmas/New Year period.

Opps sorry , maybe I stealth agent for getting commission when its low season or high season? Maybe I should post the above?
Old 03-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Did some cleaning up...hopefully better now to read...

Will not allow sharing thread as WAR zone...you guys can waste time to write...me only few clicks to delete...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Did some cleaning up...hopefully better now to read...

Will not allow sharing thread as WAR zone...you guys can waste time to write...me only few clicks to delete...
thanks , I was thinking , if you can beat them , then join them! 55555 no need liow I guess.

Now..... back to the main topic . P A T T A Y A

Let me celebrate it with a Pattaya Songkran video! I think I saw the this guy with the mounted camera on his helmet on Soi 6 but I guess my action clips was snipped off while editing!

woohoo! 76 days to my flight for Songkran!
Old 03-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
thanks , I was thinking , if you can beat them , then join them! 55555 no need liow I guess.
dun know what they are fighting for...since they also dun know each other...in the past, men fight because of money, land and women...so still holds true here...

then again because they dun know each other...if any accusation that dun fit means dun wear the hat lor...it means if hat dun fit dun wear it...

there are specific threads that they can fight WAR Zone...nobody will mind or care...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Just a little notice on Songkran in Pattaya. If you notice the shadows of the video above , you can estimate its late morning , maybe 10/11am? I estimate the date to be the 19th April coz of the traffic pattern. Cars will slow down but unlike traffic jams , the atmosphere is different.

The party starts 18th around noon time although some will start as soon as they find a dry victim! This goes on , even thru the nite even at 4/5/6am! No one is safe anytime on the 18th and 19th! Tired parties will go sleep to be replaced by the well rested! Its not just a bar , not just a street , not just an area but its a whole freaking town! Water splashing stops officially sunset 19th but some idiots will just carry on till they run out of water.

Having said the above , be sensible and safe. Just follow two simple rules and you'll be okay.

1) Be jai dee and just enjoy the festival. Don't ever get angry at anyone throwing water at you coz its a blessing. Some idiots will over-do it but just smile and relax.

2) Don't do anything you wont do to yourself. Examples - don't splash at the elderly or handicapped , don't splash full force at motorcyclist without helmet , don't splash those in uniform ..... unless they don't mind ; usually with a nod or a smile!
Old 03-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

20 days more to my Sio Gan trip to pattaya woohoo ... I can't wait till songkran to siogan
Old 03-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun know what they are fighting for...since they also dun know each other...in the past, men fight because of money, land and women............care...
Ya lor, make luv not war. In my next life i wanna be a pussy because pussy can have dick in it anytime of the day but dick sometimes cannot stand leh
Old 04-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Ya lor, make luv not war. In my next life i wanna be a pussy because pussy can have dick in it anytime of the day but dick sometimes cannot stand leh
Wow..... you can join the dark side, dark dark side, now, no need wait for next life...
Old 04-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Waaaa now i know why the gays have molested u liao 555555 u so natural to carry balls and sucks cocks
Old 04-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Waaaa now i know why the gays have molested u liao 555555 u so natural to carry balls and sucks cocks
My musings because lately my 2IC malfunction quite often....if only can repair it

But having pussy also got its problem....previous time I spotted a great Surin lass in PAT, she drinking red bean soup....once a month thing can be painful and inconvenient.

Last edited by gsk721g; 04-02-2015 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1