The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
RTF - What can I say?! Just look at the stats above ...
from a serial SYT killer, wow !
Old 04-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
from a serial SYT killer, wow !
How have you been bro? I guess both you and I need some variations from time to time, agree?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-05-2008, 10:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
How have you been bro? I guess both you and I need some variations from time to time, agree?
Arggh...disagree, I am always into varieties !
Glad to see you here before the return of that German marque
Old 05-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
system123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro lightning for yet another gem's contact.

As usual and promised, here is my FR contribution.

Contacted her and made the appointment with her after several failures for the past few days. I was lucky that when I contacted her, she was free. Reached the appointed area and informed her. After meeting her, we proceeded to hotel outside of GL. Was told that she prefer hotels outside GL. Excellent! Me too!

Once in the room, hugged and french kiss! Really give me the feeling as if long lost lover. Proceeded to shower together and others I think are SOP.

I should say that she is pretty and petite. Got her kind of extra-ordinary character with nice body and face.

Name: Chen Chen
Origin: Shenyang, Liaoning Province
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: C
Catbath: 6.5/10
Bbbj: 6.5/10
French: 9/10 (great)
FJ: 8.9/10 (responsive, wet, hardworking)
GFE: 9.2/10 (chat a lot, got chemistry)
Overall/Service: 9.1/10 (no rush at all) (one of the best FL)
RTF: Yes! (provided I am able to get a slot as she is always busy as I have tried to get appointment with her for the past few days)

Damage: $100 + room + own CD
Old 05-05-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Yo Bro Max with ur FR posting my pm box going to kanna flooded again
Old 05-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

My short FR..AFTER MEETING HER YESTERDAY before rushing my flight to Kuala Lumpur.

Look - 8/10
Body - NICE fIGURE..LOVE THE TITS....BOUNCY 9/10
bbbj- 7.5/10
Girlfriend feeling --Not pretentious..score 8/10

While driving her on the way to the hotel..she was talking to a guy..over the phone..she sure know how to melt a man heart and i wonder how many mans had die in her hand...

Fj - 9/10

Over all - 9/10
Damages - S$100 plus S$20 for hotel.

Finish the job send her to hotel fragrance for her ON seSSion..

Rtf- Not my style..am trying to serch for some new one..
Old 05-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Yesterday had went to look for Chen Chen and had a Great Sexxion. Power, her body slim down but luckliy the boobs never goes out of shape
Old 05-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
she was talking to a guy..over the phone..she sure know how to melt a man heart and i wonder how many mans had die in her hand...
Of course, this is her 3x in SG and during her 1st trip, she works in tiananmen as KTV gals, sure know how to melt a man heart.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Hero~Kira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bRO Lightning, can share Chen Chen ctc?
Old 06-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
ALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
First and foremost, I would like to thanks bro Lightning for providing me Chen Chen's contact in LIGHTNING speed. I must say she is one hell of a performer in bed. Awesome! She is poles apart when compare to those PRC Freelance who wander along the GL streets. She is in a league of her own. In fact she does not need to ply her trade along street as she has plenty of appointments daily according to her.

Here is the FR:

Look - 7.8/10

She would be 8.5/10 if she is 5-8 years younger. Nevertheless, she looks pretty and sophisticated. She resembles about 60% of the younger version of the HK actress, Mi Xue who is now in her fifties. In fact she looks a tad like a Japanese. She has sharp features like Mi Xue and long tinted hair which made her very sex-appealing when she let it down during the sexual session.

Bod - 8/10

Although she ain't tall, she possesses awesome physique. Minimum fats and curvaeous. She is slim and yet possesses the right curves at the right parts of her anatomy. This species is very rare in Singapore. She has a tattoo on her top right breast and another one at the pubic area (just above her pussy).

Tits - 8/10

Awesome! C-Cup assets (almost like a D cupper) which are still firm and very nice to caress and suck. I advised her to put on a good bra to protect her assets as they can sag easily if without proper support in the long run. She merely used nipple stickers to cover her modesty while with clothes on.

Cat-bath - 8/10

We have had a round of "appetizer" before we proceeded to shower. We began to undress each other immediately when the hotel room door closed behind us. We stimulated each other erotically but we did not proceed with the intercourse till we showered. After the shower, I gave her a good PJ and made her wriggled left and right. Lots of vagina fluid began to flow out of her reddish pink love tunnel. Woaff! What a sight, man! I then continued to tongue lashing her until she said she has reached orgasm. Am not sure if she was telling the truth but one thing for sure was, her vagina lips and clitoris had turned very red, warm and moist.

Shower - 8/10

We were using water and soap to play with each other in the shower like kids but erotically ... bwahahah! Very fun indeed! I also stimulated her clitoris, inner wall of her vagina and G-Spot with my fingers while in the shower. We then frenched and she rubbed her pussy against my hard-on dick ... Shiokado!!

Frenching - 8/10

Lots of intense and passionate frenching. We did it every time the sexual positions presented the opportunity for us to contact our lips and tongues together. This drove up my sexual adrenaline a few notches upward. I was already red hard down south and pressurized blood has already built up in my manhood.

BBBJ - 8/10

Deep-throated BBBJ and done with lots of intimate feeling ... sensual and well controlled head thrusting pace ... she alternated by licking my shaft, testicles and scrotum. She also sometime put her awesome assets to great use by rubbing them gently against my pecs, pubic area and manhood.

FJ - 8.5/10

She was one hell of a rider. She also know the technique of squeezing my manhood with her vagina lips as she gyrated her hip in tremendous velocity. We then switched to standing doggie fashion infront of the mirror. It was certainly a very erotic sight looking at ourselves in the mirror while I rammed my bulked up sex tool into her pussy hard from behind. I subseqently switched to missionary fashion before I reached climax. She wants me to power bonk her hard and fast continuously without stopping as she likes it that way. Whooaff! It was certainly the bonk of the month, man! Very very shiok indeed but very shag! We both perspired alot after the session. We have had a few minutes of "quiet dessert" after the intercourse before we showered and left the hotel.

Attitude - 8.5/10

She can put a lot of experience GL150 WLs to shame in terms of performance and customer service. She definitely justified good tips from me for sure.

RTF - What can I say?! Just look at the stats above ...

Cheers, Max
Good FR for CHEN CHEN,meet her yesterday afternoon,very sextify and hope got time to write more detail for her too...

Please UP my pts with your nick,for sure will up u back;anyone need pts or who i owe u pts,please pm me...
Old 06-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Met up with CC again. She has slim down and looked more stunning than before. Lucky the two melons never slim down still as big and juicy!

Sexxion was of course heaven with her. Everything about her still as POWER and the GF feel top notch.

RTF- Many times till she leaves.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Yesterday had went to look for Chen Chen and had a Great Sexxion. Power, her body slim down but luckliy the boobs never goes out of shape
ya man..today got a wonderful old time with her again..agree with u..she slim down..but her asset is NICE..
Old 06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
ya man..today got a wonderful old time with her again..agree with u..she slim down..but her asset is NICE..
Yo u must have got addicted alreadi
Old 07-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WISELYMEN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lightning,
Can share her contact with me?
Thanks
Old 07-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISELYMEN View Post
Bro Lightning,
Can share her contact with me?
Thanks
PM u liao
warning Chen Chen has high content of sweet, wait get addicted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread