The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

who is more jailat than my girlfriend sis (adopted by my girlfriend family since young). Other stories about her in somewhere in this thread.

This year story goes:

1) She come sillypore work. Able to rake in $16K in 2 months and pay back all her debts. When she go back vietnam, buy land built house in province. this house is too big for 1 girl to stay. All money gone and yet owe monthly repayment for the house.

2) When knowing that there are carrots head visiting her, she became lazy and wait for the 2 carrot head to give her money during visit. She spend within 1 week when the carrot head leave.

3) She got money anyhow spend. Register to study english, go 1 day only. Sign up for nails lesson. go 3 lesson only. Simply too lazy. Got money, go market buy food anyhow buy. Don't know how to judge the amount.

4) Recently a carrot head give her $8K to buy bike for her as transport to go work and to pay some of her debts. She pay some of her debts and buy a very expensive bike. Need to take loan for the bike also. Show the bike to the carrot head already, no money to pay loan. Now the bike is gone.

5) Also recently, she did go work few weeks but stopped after hearing got carrot head coming to look for her next month. She was promised that she will be given money to pay her off all her debts. Now she dare to tell my girlfriend that she need to stay home sleep more, rest more and be prepare to be prettier before the carrot head arrive.

She is a real burden. No money to spend now, don't want to work and yet try her luck to borrow money from my girlfriend. Got house in province but never go back stay, yet stay with my girlfriend in hcmc.
Old 13-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
who is more jailat than my girlfriend sis (adopted by my girlfriend family since young). Other stories about her in somewhere in this thread.

This year story goes:

1) She come sillypore work. Able to rake in $16K in 2 months and pay back all her debts. When she go back vietnam, buy land built house in province. this house is too big for 1 girl to stay. All money gone and yet owe monthly repayment for the house.
This sounds like someone I know. Am I one of the carrot head?
Old 13-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
This sounds like someone I know. Am I one of the carrot head?
Spot on.
If you did pay her a visit in HCMC. You are one of the few bigger carrot heads.

If you are one of the big carrot head, please do continue to be as it will lessen my girlfriend burden and thus also my burden
Old 13-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

i wonder how can you guys give so much money to these gals just to win their heart and have sex with them. its so irrational when the dick takes over the decision making process. what will happen to the r/s when you cannot give so much one day? make the gals love you for yr character, not yr money.
Old 13-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i wonder how can you guys give so much money to these gals just to win their heart and have sex with them. its so irrational when the dick takes over the decision making process. what will happen to the r/s when you cannot give so much one day? make the gals love you for yr character, not yr money.
money is the fastest way to bed the gals.
that is why i am always lagging behind when trying to win the heart and bed the WL in JC/GL
Old 13-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that is why i am always lagging behind when trying to win the heart and bed the WL in JC/GL
My love with them always last 1 night... After they left me in the morning, I am searching for new love again
Old 13-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Spot on.
If you did pay her a visit in HCMC. You are one of the few bigger carrot heads.

If you are one of the big carrot head, please do continue to be as it will lessen my girlfriend burden and thus also my burden
If people already call me carrot head and I still continue, then instead of being the carrot head, I will become the dumb head. Better move on and leave the burden to you and your galfriend.
Old 13-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My love with them always last 1 night... After they left me in the morning, I am searching for new love again
That sounds like 'Chu Liu Xiang' ... he everywhere leave love ...

u everywhere leave S***Mssssss ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
who is more jailat than my girlfriend sis (adopted by my girlfriend family since young).
She make herself really Jia Lat !!!

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
If people already call me carrot head and I still continue, then instead of being the carrot head, I will become the dumb head. Better move on and leave the burden to you and your galfriend.
oh oh... i just scare off one of my helper
move on tactically ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
She make herself really Jia Lat !!!
she is use to this kind of life lah.
Old 13-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My love with them last very long till that very night.
If that night never comes, I continue to love them
Old 13-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That sounds like 'Chu Liu Xiang' ... he everywhere leave love ...
This is so called chu chu liu jing.

Quote:
If that night never comes, I continue to love them
U marathon runner, I 100m sprint.
Old 13-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Sharing another case :

1. Gal 'W' was popular in JC.

2. Bro 'K' & Bro 'G' likes gal 'W' but then Bro 'K' is married.

3. Bro 'K' told Gal 'W' he has no future with her so after some times Gal 'W' became GF of Bro 'G'.

4. However, Gal 'W' all along uses a guy known as XXX's address to gain entry into Sillpore, Bro 'G' knows & okie about that.

5. Bro 'K' also went to VN to look for Gal 'W' and Bro 'G' also okie.

6. Bro 'G' give Gal 'W' mthly about $1.5k.

7. Bro 'K' mentioned that Gal 'W' love him and only likes Bro 'G'.

Recently:

8. Gal 'W' realised that she is getting old and would like to settle down.

9. Bro 'G' mentioned that he want to marry Gal 'W'.

10. Gal 'W' realised Bro 'G' gave alot of promises but achieving none.

11. Gal 'W' realised that Bro 'G' giving less $$ and unless Gal 'W' marries him, Bro 'G' will not give or invest anymore $$.

12. Gal 'W' start to know a rich guy known as 'YYY' and gets along well, 3/4 of the time not working coz 'YYY' sponsor her with many $$.

13. Gal 'W' ask Bro 'K' not to call her and look for her again.

14. 'YYY' brings Gal 'W' to tour City 'M' and 'B' and Gal 'W' lied to Bro 'G' that she returned to 'H***I' to see her mum.

15. 'YYY' told Gal 'W' not to come back Silllpore for at least 6 mths. 'YYY' maintained her at $5k/mth, brought Gal 'W' a USD 12k bike, sponsored her English study.

16. Bro 'G' spent 2 weeks at HCM with Gal 'W' staying at her house.

16. After some time, Gal 'W' realised she was pregnant and ask Bro 'G' to marry her. Having suspicion on Gal 'W' for some time, Bro 'G' ask her to tell the truth once and for all. From there, Gal 'W' told Bro 'G' that the baby belongs to YYY. Bro 'G' told her sorry she will not marry her.

17. Finally, Gal 'W' married to YYY and probably suffering now. Last known report from Bro 'G' ----> Gal 'W' has not went for check-up on her baby, eat maggie at home when alone, go out must take bus ... and etc ...

18. What's the status now .... so far no update from Bro 'G' .....

Since then Bro 'K' has changed .... A Sad epsiode for Bro 'G' and not sure if it's was a fairy tale ending for Gal 'W'.

Sighzzzzz ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sharing another case :
Bro 'K' is smart guy.
Gal 'W' make wrong choice.

Old 13-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just follow the JC's way

Yup, $ is the fastest way to bed the gals. But when you bed a gal (not bitches or pro WL), you need to notice whether she come/enjoy or not. If she did, you got ur target
Give her a tip and get the number and leave HCM. KC her on the sms (dont call), spoilt her with your richness in wealth as well as love (darling, miss you, condo, teasing to come over, shopping, etc). Come back the following weekend or 2 weekends and stay HCM for the weekend only. She will pick you from airport and accompany you the whole weekend.
Once she mentioned about "could you help me repair my house, could you help me my mother sick, etc... Cut it off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1