The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Agreed. Can anyone write better than datou?

Cheers datou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Another super FR from Bro Datou. So the Fantasy girl never showed up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
The petite girl I met outside Mcdonald's is the Fantasy girl.
My Fantasy fulfilled.
Old 16-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dicaorez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros planning a trip there this july??
very interested in exploring the gals there..
Old 16-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Interesting difference between us. That's why I predominantly go for bar girls, that way I know what I am getting and they know what they are getting. The expectations are "kinda" mutual.

I have some non BG friends like some whom I've met from DIA and Girls like the recep you met at the Korean dinner whom I consider friends. For me, I have no interest in bonking them, maybe it is just me, but I think since they are not in the trade, if I would to bonk them it would mean something more serious. And I do not want to mislead them as I know nothing or very little will come of it (I'm not going to be their husbands - seriously, these girls are young, and that is their main objectives for "dating" older men like us). Of course I am generalising, and know that there are some non BG who are nymphos and just love sex.. and any sex between us will not lead to anything more (but thus far I've not met any in AC - maybe because for many in AC, their bodies and sex is the most valuable thing they can offer)

I agree, I too don't look at how much money I spend while there and expect an equivalent return for it (ROI). Because I am there for short time, you know, that I am slightly more free with my money, as having a good time it that short period is what I am looking for. ONLY BECAUSE I am there for a short time, PHP100-200 I don't bother to count so much.. BUT if I was a long term player like some of the brothers, I would definitely change and even PHP1-2 will make a difference.

And too much of a good thing, sometimes can be bad too.. hence the normal girl would make a change from the BG and waitress.

To end off. Interesting difference. So what do you think the girls on DIA are after? to me one of two things. Money or Marriage. If not why else date a guy twice or three or four times their age? It cannot just be about the great company that us brothers provide, we generally don't share much in common with these girls. In order NOT to break their hearts, I wonder why lead them on in the first place.. to what end? Friendship? I generally don't bonk friends.. unless they are super duper hot! hehe

So maybe sex tourist is the wrong word, especially for all the experience long time brothers here - the thrill of the hunt seems to be more important that the kill itself - BIG GAME HUNTERS?... but at the very least a player.. and someone not willing to be totally committed to just 1 person - and ultimately interested in sex if we can get it.
Hello Brudder,

Waaaa.... brudder, you & I think the same leh. I think you & I can cheong together no problem.

Who know maybe future got chance.

Thank you brudder.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Agreed. Can anyone write better than datou?

Cheers datou

Bro

If u checked properly, easily can find at least 10 grammar/spelling mistake n broken english. Like that also can be good writer ah?? hahahaha..............
Old 16-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hehe not PSLE mah. . .

Content more important...

I think only few of u write detailed FRs REGULARLY bro. . .

Yourself, PT2, freez, wfg, boat collector, Sex kid etc

Thats why everyone of us is so precious n important here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Bro

If u checked properly, easily can find at least 10 grammar/spelling mistake n broken english. Like that also can be good writer ah?? hahahaha..............
Old 16-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

I liked this part.... 

I hv Spoken to  several normal girls who believe tht the BGs r doing what they r doing for their family.....I.e., sacrificing

And the way they put it is " we are no one to judge. . . They hv their reasons for doing  so. . . they r doing it for d family" etc

Yes agreed it is all about D Money. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

Most filipinas come to AC with the aim of earning money to send back home for family's needs. It's their doing their part since they now come of age. Sex to them is enjoyable but they usually blank out their mind when you are between their legs.

Being brought up as staunch Catholics, sex to them is TABOO. But for their family, they will SACRIFICE. Landing a permanent partner/sponsor is preferred but in the end, it is all about the money. Before I get shot on this, I agree that there are exceptions. GFE will be given to the man if it will lead to securing the DEAL.

Old 16-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Hi All,

Does anybody know of any freelancer bars like LA Cafe in Pasig city? Appreciate any info on freelancers or bars with action in or around Pasig city.
Think if u dont get an answer here, the other Philippines thread may be able to help u. I personally know of LA Cafe and Cowboy grill in that Malate area. Otherwise, the usual BGs in Makati. I know there are other places too, but i just can't recall the names at this point of time. However, i have a close friend who tells me that a spot where you can hook up with college FL at Malate is at one Starbucks beside some college which I haven't tried b4. Try check out info on that.

Quote:
My last trip, I drank less, bonk few girls (but make up for it in frequency), visit fewer bars, spend less money than my first few trips. So cheong style is an ever changing thing, as we learn and experience more.
I haven't changed a bit since the first time I stepped foot there. The norm routine is always getting drunk every nite, visiting at least 10-12 bars a day and cheong time usually from 1pm-3am. In fact my spending gets higher with each visit but I'm not regretting anything cos my midset has always been, I work hard, I play hard.

For the record, this thread spoilt me and should be held liable for enticing me to visit AC and eventually got me addicted. But boy am I glad that I succumb to the temptation and have never looked back ever since. Loving AC..

Quote:
So the Fantasy girl never showed up?
Super duper hilarious!

On a diff note, if any good souls happen to browse thru for tkts in May and saw some good deals, do share the info pls. I have a problem browsing thru the Cebupac website when at home and a bit too bz when at work.. Well, a good deal for me is something from below 150sgd and anything below 200sgd for a last min (only 1 week booking) is OK too..
Old 16-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Dun hv this kinda price bro....

I almost checking everyday for past 3-4 weeks...

I wld love a price too below 150 n max at 200....

But cant seem to get tht price...

Im itching for a last min trip too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post

On a diff note, if any good souls happen to browse thru for tkts in May and saw some good deals, do share the info pls. I have a problem browsing thru the Cebupac website when at home and a bit too bz when at work.. Well, a good deal for me is something from below 150sgd and anything below 200sgd for a last min (only 1 week booking) is OK too..
Old 16-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dun hv this kinda price bro....

I almost checking everyday for past 3-4 weeks...

I wld love a price too below 150 n max at 200....

But cant seem to get tht price...

Im itching for a last min trip too...
Darn! The prob with my work is, I can't make pre-planned trips of up 1 month as yet. 1-2 weeks is still rather tight but possible. 1 week is good, thats y i always end up getting ex tkts. I bought return tix for 60sgd odd for Oct and I don't know as yet if I can fulfil that. But even if I can't at least it would not be that high a lost.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

Anyway again on a diff note (and have posted same thing on a diff thread), i would like to ask some bros here if any of u are in the ship mgmt/chartering/marine/maritime/ship ops industry? If any of u fit the bill, pls send me a PM as i would like to gather some info. Thks a million peso!
Old 16-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
acidunion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well.. Lets see..
This is probably not a FR but more of a TR. Im taking the time to contribute something because of the brothers here who have shared so much information. Hope the BMs don’t mind. This might be a boring read for most cos it is pretty long winded. This is more of an insight, of how it felt being there alone for the first time and comparing Angeles to my other travels. Here’s how it went.
I took an evening Cebu Pacific Flight to Clarke . The damage was about 460 bucks but it was last minute so i couldn’t complain. The flight was pretty comfortable and i was excited when i touched down in Clarke. I had an idea of what the airport looked like thanks to the images posted by brothers in this thread. There was no hassle by immigration and customs and it didn’t take long at all. This was the fastest I have experienced getting through immigration.

Once i was out the exit door, there were a couple of drivers watching and waiting around. I signalled to the guy who had my name on the placard and he helped with my bags. He’s a nice fella. He asked me if it was my first time and all. Well, the funny thing is when i got to his car, i stood on the left side of his front door. He looked at me and asked if i wanted the keys as well and laughed. Only then i realised my mistake. We joked and laughed as we got out to the highway on the way to Fields Ave.

The weather at night seems cooler than in Sg. As i lit up a cigarette, i could feel a nice wave of cool breeze on my face and noticed the bright stars glistening. It was perfect.
The transfer cost me 500p. Well, since it was my first time and alone, i didn’t do any bargaining. I checked into the Grand Central , which was situated right in the middle of all the action. I got this place off agoda for 95 bucks a night. Pricey i know for a 3 ½ star hotel but it’s a pretty nifty place and great staff.

The room was pretty big. Nothing fancy except for a 42 inch LCD and mirrors on the side and in from of the bed. I thought that was pretty wild. Haha. I found the prices for drinks in the minibar very reasonable so i had my first SML right there. Toilet and shower looked just how i saw it on the websites. Finished my beer, unpacked my stuff, got changed, took a shot of Belvedere vodka and headed out.
Now, i have been on this thread gathering information on the bars to head down to. When i got out on Fields Ave, it was just how I imagined it would be *also thanks to the BMs here. It was pretty crowded and the streets were lighted up with an array of neon signed bars and clubs to all sorts of music. It was not as big as Patong but I found the women very friendly and i understood what they were saying. I walked by bars and they would ask me to come in and some would go all the way to pull me in. Well, i wanted to go slow and check out a live band . I carried on walking down unknowing in which direction, until i chanced upon this place called Phillys.(* hope i got the spelling right)

I stood outside for a while looking at this band playing journey tunes. Not a big fan but boy, did the guy sing the hell out of the song. It was really good as the music started heading towards classic rock like the Stones and Hendrix and i dug that. I stepped in and a very nice waitress named Maureen attended to me. She asked me loads of standard questions after getting my drink like where am i from, how old am i, whats my name and on and on.Drinks were cheap compared to elsewhere i have been. Not big difference but still cheap. I think most of the drinks were like from 80-160p. I was not used to the currency yet, so i kept ordering. I was sitting there by myself, enjoying the music and the occasional banter with Maureen.
I sat at the side of the bar and watched people walk by. There were many girls as well as some attractive ones. I saw some ladyboys selling flowers and using this term “cheap Charlie” to those who don’t buy. I saw 2 girls standing and offering a “menage a trios” with a white guy next to me. On the other side of the road, i saw a number of black guys holding hands with even more girls. Boy were they gonna have some fun tonight i thought and smiled. There was the occasional pickup form the girls on the streets. Some pointed and smiled at me. I saw a pretty girl holding hands with a white guy but she was looking in my direction and smiling. She would have been perfect i thought but oh well.

After 2 hours of good music and a bad concoction of beer and gin tonics, i was getting pretty light headed. I was smiling at everyone but i was still alone. And then i heard this conversation going on in the table next to me. I sensed a familiarity with the way they spoke because it was laced with our local vernacular. This was a group which consisted of 2 couples. I could tell the girls were Filipinas because of the distinct accent but the guys were definitely form our parts. I was curious but didn’t wanna rain on their parade so i just kept to myself.
I sat there thinking if i should hit the bars in this state. I mean, if i were with a group of friends it would be alright, but i heard about pickpockets and all plus me getting drunk at this rate wasn’t a good idea. But then , my balls started shaping up and i told myself i should at least have a look at the other bars. So while psyching myself up, i suddenly felt a nudge on my shoulder. It was one of the guys from the group. He asked me if we could join tables and i told him sure. This when our conversations started and realising we were from the same parts, he invited me to drink with his friends I declined politely but he and his friends were insistent so i thought id hang around for one drink.

I ended up an hour later with a fresh bottle of Jacks. They were fun. I learnt the girls were working at the hotel they were staying and these guys just brought them out for the fun of it. They were all cool and i didn’t feel all that lonely. I don’t usually encounter this when I meet people. It’s always very restrained conversations but with them, it was easy probably because of the booze and our preference in music. Well, within that hour, they gave me the low down on Fields Ave, the bars, the girls and the types to beware of, which fortified the information i gathered in this forum.
We met this American guy who started talking to us as well and he was giving me tips on Angeles as well. And after a couple of shots, he told me he wanted me to see some girls he got cos we all got along so well and i was the only one without a girl. He said they were all of prime quality too. I told him not tonight i guess, cos i was pretty drunk. I decided it was time for me to go and bid them farewell and thanked for a great time.
As i got out of Phillys, i was trying hard to hide my stagger. They offered to send me back but i told them i was fine and my place was nearby. I walked slowly keeping balance until i saw DollHouse. Now , being as drunk as i was, it was a pretty good idea to head back but since i read about it in this thread, i was dying of curiosity. And like the cat, i smiled to myself and strolled right in...
Old 16-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
acidunion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Flashing Lights and loud R and B music greeted me as soon as the door opened. I was ushered by a girl wearing a little of something. Seriously, i couldn’t make out much but all i remember was i was sitting in a circular shaped room. There was a gazebo type dance floor in the middle and probably about 30+ girls doing their thing. I smiled as i recalled the actual images i seen on this thread thinking’ “ wow , im finally here..” I ordered a SML and sat there quietly with my head filled with maniacal laughter. I felt like Dr Evil in a funny way not because of the girls i was looking at, but more of a weird accomplishment of being there. It was like i outfooled myself coming in to this place.. * Note to Self : Need Therapy Soon...
The drink cost me about 200p. Well, then this lady came over. I supposed she was the mamasan. The blazer with shoulder pads, the blings round her neck and fingers, heavily permed and dirty blond hair but the real giveaway was the eyepatch she had on under her glasses. No im not kidding and i thought i had gone too far with my drinks. All that was missing was a wooden leg ,a parrot and a box of gold coins. She already had the maniacal laugh.

She sat right beside me and asked me the standard questions. I asked her about the eye patch and whether all mamasans wore the same outfit. She laughed and explained she had an eye operation and told me its nothing to worry about. Her outfit of cos. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and there were a couple of girls laughing behind me. I got bold and since they were all so jovial, i started talking to them. One thing led to another and next thing i knew, i was buying them all drinks. I know it may be over the top to some, but well, i was alone in this strange new place.
As the girls sat chatting and again asking me the same questions, i noticed one of them, who was quieter, sipping her drink smiling occasionally. She was cute really looked good under the bikini. She had a slender figure, in her 20s and had an ample size. One thing i noticed, most of the girls had smaller breasts and being a guy who loves big ones, this girl caught my attention. I slid over and whispered in her ear asking her name. She gave me Lyn and i liked it. I now noticed she had beautiful eyes and a soft tone in her voice to match them. She licked her pinkish lips everytime she spoke and pursed them when she listened. She had these exotic features from her eyes to nose to lips and her shoulder length hair complemented her overall look.

We spoke with her giving much attention. I was enjoying her company so much that i barely noticed the other girls had left. Now, this was a funny feeling. Wherever i have been to and girls i have met, it never took me so fast to actually like someone. It usually takes till the day after when i either tell her to stay if i like her or to pay her to go. With Lyn, its was like being back in school. It has been a long time since i felt this way so i didn’t look at her as a BG or a toy. I saw her as a person. I spoke with my hands to myself the whole time. I wanted to savour this moment.
Lyn was fun and would tickle me to get a reaction. This was because i didn’t touch her. I just sat there smiling. I noticed other girls looking at me and pointing some green laser beam at me trying to get my attention but i gave none. Suddenly, an Elvis song , Blue Suede Shoes , started playing and i got up and danced and sing along. I think she was taken by surprise and i told her i loved this song. She grabbed my hand, pulled me closer and whispered in my ear..take me with you.. I looked at her and said of cos..

It was about 2 plus in the morning. My total bill came up to about 4000p with all the drinks and her bar fine. I paid 1900p for her. We got out of the place and i asked her if she wanted to grab a bite. She readily nodded and we went to a small cafe just across. I ordered some fish and chips and she had spaghetti. She loved to joke, playing pranks like hiding my lighter then my cigarettes. I told her its ok and really wanted her to feel comfortable with me. I told her more about myself and how i found my first night in the Philippines. It was perfect. She laughed at my lame jokes and told me some. She said the girls would call Koreans “333”. I asked her why and she said “ 3 inches, 3 seconds,3000pesos”. We both laughed .I asked her what she wanted to do after supper. She said anything so i told her why don’t we go back to my room and sit at the balcony, have some good vodka and listen to some soothing oldies. She loved the idea and we headed on our way.

I always bring my mini speakers when i travel. Never thought it would come in this handy. The setting was so right this time. When we got in my room, i invited her to the balcony. She loved the room and said i must be very vain having so many mirrors in the room. I didn’t want to get into the topic so i just made a screwdriver for both of us and turned on some music. She sat right across me and we both stared into the midnight skies under the pale moonlight. Listening to Bryan Adams classic “ Have you ever really loved a woman “ in this setting was one thing but when she sang along to The Everly Brothers “ Devoted to you”, i knew she wasn’t an ordinary girl.

She asked me how come i loved the oldies. Our age difference was not that wide. I was only a few years older than her. I told her cos this was a time when music still meant something and reached people on a deeper level. She smiled, picked up her glass and toasted to that. You see, the last time i had this type of connection with someone, was nearly a lifetime ago. In my other travels, i seldom meet a girl who can stimulate me mentally. I like sex just like the next guy. I like the p4p thing as i don’t have to beat round the bush and there are no strings attached. This was a different situation. I actually liked talking to her and our love for music probably brought it to another level.

Well, we sat there till my battery died. yes thats how long it was. The sun was coming up and she told me to have a shower with her. Well, after that one thing led to another and we all know how it ends. I will probably cherish the memory so it will be hard writing a FR. No offence to anyone.
Anyway we woke with each other in our arms and i told her although it was hard to leave her, i had to go back. I only planned to stay for a night and move on to the next city. I looked into her eyes and i knew tonight she would probably be in the arms of another man. Like a bitter pill, i swallowed it and smiled to myself. I thanked her for a short and wonderful time. She asked me to stay another night but i told her i will let her know when I’m back. I gave her 1000p as a tip which brothers here would refute but what she gave me was something more...

Going to Angeles city was a good thing and i would like to thank all brothers who shared information. I knew it was only a night but by reading up, the place didn’t look all that unfamiliar. I am not sure if others will find what i found but there’s something in it for everyone, whatever is on your agenda. Till next time..
Old 16-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Master Ziebart, if you believe that you have outsmarted me by pointing out to the Edit on the post. . . And if u believe you hv made me the Villain of the Piece, let me say that u have succeeded in getting more muck on ur face.

Please do not try to curry sympathy abt ur lack of Guapo English. . . I know u can speak very well should the need arise.

Suffice to say that at this point u do not hv a strong case in ur defence and hence the need to carry out successful distractions of the reader by talking abt d pm to The Milk Man n d Edit. 

Ur trying to prove ur benevolence by claiming tht u (oops tanmikel) wld hv pm'd D Milk Man.

And it was my edit tht prompted u to post a reply instead.

Dear benevolent Master Z did u need to wait that long to pm him? !

If u noticed after D Milk Mans now famous post, i allowed for several days to see how you "my dear friend" would react.  With ur age n wisdom Master Z im sure you could have done far better? But u chose to do nothing. . . Happy tht someone was whacking me? I cant see any other reason for ur silence then. If u were so Gracious N Benevolent tht u r now painting urself to be you would have used the words Well Intentioned and Informative then by replying to The Milk Man. 

Right? Any right mind would adhere to tht line.  Tht wld hv stopped the further fraying of delicate feathers.  

And why now? The talk of pm'in The Milk Man? Almost as an afterthought to cover ur tracks!

Why dear Ziebart did i expect u to come to my rescue? Coz if u remember during CNY meet up, i had explained to you why I do it! And i had no reason to believe tht u did not understand.

If u hv not already noticed Master Z, there were a few edits to tht very post u were referring to. In fact there were several edits to my other posts which you normally never highlight (distracting the reader?)  Sadly Master Z, im not blessed with ur ingenuity nor with the ability to put down all my ideas at once.

PS: Even my edits hv a time limit of 1800s (SI). I dun hv the liberty of editing at will to tickle my slower reflexes.

PS: il reply to ur previous post a lil later. I need more time than the Edit feature allows to reply to it
How is your day? It's Sunday. Wonderful day for me and very busy at that. Met some sweet girls while sending them back from their bar in Tanjung Pagar. But unfortunate that you have chosen that we should become enemies.

You have been shooting and shooting and I held back. I don want to shoot a man on a day when he cannot post properly. Cos I don understand what you are trying to say in your post. Since you not finished, I will wait for your finish and also prepare my shots at you. Lets see who have more to lose in terms of face and PROMINENCE, Mr The Lord with a Presidents photo.

Told you my English is bad cos I don understand your post. Can you elaborate and make it more simple to understand so that your shot will be more effective on me? Muck?? What's that? Is it mud? Well I am Super Cheap Charlie and am so humble to mix with the poorest, I don see how much more mud you can pile on my already muddy face. Bring it on!!

Btw.. TANMIKEL is looking for you. PM him. ("The lord cheers.... ") <<< Guess you don understand this line. I shall elaborate cos its urgent.

Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions > The Singapore Commercial Sex Scene with sections covering Asia and the rest of the World. > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]
> Naked bar in JB Page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
someone gave me an "ups" with the remarks "The lord cheers.... " pls PM me your nick so as I may return the favour
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...6&postcount=23
Old 16-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I can honestly say the bros I have met here are all great! And I don't believe anyone has ill intentions. Just sometimes forums lack the ability to convey tonality and facial expressions, which causes minor misunderstanding to grow and get worst.!

Thanks to all that have put in their positive input and can only hope calmer heads will eventually prevail.

I whole heartly 2nd the above motion as I feel the same way. The need for a social gathering to forgive and forget and laugh it all off will be great. Remember that only actual bad deeds with the intention of harm will separate friends, whereas ill spoken words are just that--words.

And now, if anyone could "steal" Phantoms wife from him then we will end up happier in the end.

Again, Peace to all you wonderful bros.

Freez
Old 16-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Bro I think you mean Malate or Ermita for LA Cafe? Pasig very far man..more like near Ortigas there.
Hi Bro Manilaboy,

Yes, will be staying in Ortigas Center. Pasig City. Any FL or bar action nearby?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread