The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Norice,

U r Bangkok permanent resident of course u dun mind tipping the PPS.
Most people visit Bangkok occasionally for work or holidays staying less than a week so, to me, it makes no sense to tip the PPS because all he does for me is call the girl's number over the PA system.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

To me, tipping is up to the individual. If the papasan service is very good and attentive and still remembers you after long period of time, it is worth giving him some tips to appreciate his service.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
To me, tipping is up to the individual. If the papasan service is very good and attentive and still remembers you after long period of time, it is worth giving him some tips to appreciate his service.
What service? I've never seen a papasan give any good suggestions. They usually choose whatever girl is paying him to promote her. Then they sit and bug you with bullshit most of the time.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yokosi, why are you so negetive ant newbie like us asking more abt the mp, as for me ive read through the whole thread but as for snow white the info/Fr stop last yr july, and now the hot topic is nataree.

Jusd like to get more info from you guys (old bird), and seem like you guys are so unwillingly to feed us with more info, or i will take it take you all is not so sure.

No offence but is jus my 2 cents though
Old 12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
What service? I've never seen a papasan give any good suggestions. They usually choose whatever girl is paying him to promote her. Then they sit and bug you with bullshit most of the time.
totally agreed .....
i rather give the tips to the gal ....
Old 13-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got a few mins now so thought of writing a short FR again.. Went to a form n bath spa with my bubby somewhere at nana before we fly back home. There's a place call aspana if I'm not wr, that they will provide you with a form scub from should to ur toe and then u enjoy a foam shower for awhile then they will massage u for 1hour and lastly give u a facial wash and mask for 1200 bath..!! It's really good for a hot weather in bkk now. But don't expect a pretty Or young girl to massage for u.. And pls ask for a girl as there ren Yaosss!! It's not a bad idea to relax there.
Old 14-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

A few posts or a long while ago one of you guys said there was a Thai-Indian girl in one of the MPs or Spas. Can you tell me which one it was? I dated a Sikh girl in the U.S...very hot
Old 14-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
A few posts or a long while ago one of you guys said there was a Thai-Indian girl in one of the MPs or Spas. Can you tell me which one it was? I dated a Sikh girl in the U.S...very hot
Yes, she a top gal at Allina MP in ratchada with a sexy body to kill.

Just PM you.
Old 14-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Modusoperandi,

Going to Allina is waste of time, not enough girls and the quality is mediocre!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standlonely View Post
Yokosi, why are you so negetive ant newbie like us asking more abt the mp, as for me ive read through the whole thread but as for snow white the info/Fr stop last yr july, and now the hot topic is nataree.

Jusd like to get more info from you guys (old bird), and seem like you guys are so unwillingly to feed us with more info, or i will take it take you all is not so sure.

No offence but is jus my 2 cents though
Bro Standlonely,

Scolded you but never zip nor zap you.

Snow White is located on Sukhumvit Soi 26. Enter the Soi 26 and look to your left side, after a few shops, you will see the massage parlour. On the right of the soi are Korean or Yipun restaurants.

The website address is www.snowwhitemassage.com

You can see the rates there. Only oil massage and not traditional or foot massage will get you a FJ. As for the girls such as Belle, Run, May, Fa, Cream and so on, do not believe what you see in the photos. The real ladies are much darker. And older than the syts in Nataree. But old ginger are spicy !!!.

And remember not to let the short mamasan pick the lady for you. You say that you WANNA SEE THE PUYINGS and do your SELECTION BY YOURSELF. If mamasan pick the lady, let the mamasan do a lesbian job on the lady. The mamasan pays, not you. Be firm with the mamasan.

You do the selection in a hidden room further after the lobby. And do your job in the much bigger rooms upstairs. The rooms are bigger and a bit better than Mango or Angel massage parlours rooms. Pick the one with the big mirror and with a comfy individual blue coloured sofa for a good BBBJ. Of course, there is a bed in the room. This room is located on the third floor.

And most girls will go down on their knees and blow you in the small shower.
Fuck job twice is okay with them. Fuck three times also can, within your stipulated time limit of 1 to 1.5 hrs. Anal you need to ask and bring more than 1 condoms.

Enjoy your short stay in Snow White Massage Parlour. It can be much better than bar fining THB600 to 800, ST 2,500 to 3,000, drinks of THB 160 to an agogo lady that turned out to be a dead fish.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, she a top gal at Allina MP in ratchada with a sexy body to kill.

Just PM you.
neber PM me ? selfish ley!!!!!!!!!
Old 14-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
neber PM me ? selfish ley!!!!!!!!!
Many a times I did PM but you neber call or response and even till todate I still don't have your contact no.
So, I wonder who was the one that is selfish or....
Old 15-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Anyone have traditional massage where they find is good? Can recommend?
Ard sukhumvit area will be nice. Google can't find mostly all those lead to soapy type.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
Anyone have traditional massage where they find is good? Can recommend?
Ard sukhumvit area will be nice. Google can't find mostly all those lead to soapy type.

Try health land, they have near Asoke BTS and in Ekamai as well.

www.healthlandspa.com
Old 15-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
did PM but you neber call or response and even till todate I still don't have your contact no. So, I wonder who was the one that is selfish or....
Or change your deodorant (phood len only, na ..pls not challenge me to be street fight hor)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread