The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prince KTV HuangJiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Kiwi bird... Still hibernating in NZ ah?
Ya lah, but kiwi don't hibernate hor....kiwi comes out when the sun sets and boogie all night leh!
Old 19-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Index down 22% from the high already so it is officially a bear market liao.

Index Value: 4,836.17
Trade Time: 2:00AM ET
Change: 40.59 (0.83%)
Prev Close: 4,876.761
Open: 4,856.471
Day's Range: 4812.16 - 4905.49
52wk Range: 2,315.99 - 6,124.04

[IMG]http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=000001.SS&t=1y&q=l&l=off&z=m&a=v&p=s
Bro, should know hor... whether it is bull, bear, or monkey, there is always a way to make money wan!
Old 19-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

For me, somehow it is alway easier to lose money whether it is bull, bear or donkey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Bro, should know hor... whether it is bull, bear, or monkey, there is always a way to make money wan!

Old 19-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Pray tell then how we get resident rate :-) What is the resident rate btw?
That you have to ask my senior.. bro alvin1969....
Old 19-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

A model at Bangkok MP will prob cost between 3.5k Baht to 5k baht.
As my counterpart in KL has explained, you should compare Prince price with NC in Bangkok and not MP.

But you are right, that these prices are not cheap. Even Lido NC in Singapore, girl take out prices for PRC is only SGD400.

A typical trip to 5night 6 days trips to CP will cost at least SGD3,000 ( assuming you go NC everynight) and that assuming that you did not lose any N95 to the girls.

But if you stay at really cheap hotel and get FL from places local freq, prices can be very cheap even in China.

Most of people stay in hotel that cost that cost about 300RMB per night. But I have local friends and one Singaporean friend that stay in room costing 50 RMB per night/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
unless i'm reading it incorrectly, 500/1500/2000 (in yuan?) is way more expensive than most bangkok mp prices.

i thought cp was a better value than bkk, but judging from these prices, it seems not to be the case. i hope i'm wrong, as i plan on going to cp early next year, after having gone to bkk numerous times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Errr... have you compared with Sopranos and Pegasus BKK and CP are different. Want cheap, try Angeles city and Indonesia. Lol. For sure is Cheeeeeep
Betw Bear paw and beef steak, I prefer the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Cos the chinese cut the bear paw to eat, so bear now no run
I was at a suana in Hiakou. Thinking that I could get a better deal if I call the mgr first. So first, I goes to the Suana at a good 4* hotel and got mgr name card, who of course promised a good deal if I call his HP.

A few hour later, I call and make a appointment with him. He give me what he claim was the best deal. 680 all in. The room look more luxurious than most Suana at CP and even Sheraton HJ. Since this is cheaper or in line with prices we paid at CP and HJ, I thought it is the fair price.

A few day later, arrangemnet by a local, we pay 300 for the same package. So this is the resident rate for you PetHsg.

In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.

Quote:
Pray tell then how we get resident rate :-) What is the resident rate btw?

Old 19-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

wah ! coolmanks ..........you are expert in china now ......haha
Me also dont know ............next time must invite you kopi for free lession
Old 19-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Samster

All these, I learn from you one. SiFu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
wah ! coolmanks ..........you are expert in china now ......haha
Me also dont know ............next time must invite you kopi for free lession

Old 19-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All these, I learn from you one. SiFu
By the way , Jan or March you on or not?
Old 19-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

Jan 1 ok lah kopi at CP.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
By the way , Jan or March you on or not?

Last edited by coolmanks; 20-12-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 20-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.[/QUOTE]

tks coolmanks for reply on resident rate :-)

Now...who can give us this rate in CP har???? XGX? anybody?
Old 20-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

I asked before and from internet posting, I believe if you book room thro XGX and other Taiwan agent, the charge as follow:-
1. You order as per normal up to the minumim charge for the room. After that they will supply and charge 100RMB for per set of red/white wine and betw 350 to 400 per set of imported hard liq like black label. Per set mean for eg red wine is one bottle of the greatwall with one bottle mixer /sprite.

Based on the above, for Princes instead of paying 650RMB per head as we did, cost could be around 300rmb per head.
Think regular or vol discount may be even be possible from the above prices.

Another reason for the high cost is that we are too generous with our tipping. I believe 3Dee once posted No Need to tip Mami/mgr in PRC KTV. We should agreed as a group the correct tip for the KJ or DJ. Then if any individual want to invest in the mgr etc .... then it should not be for the group acc.

The above is just my opinion and I am sure various group will have the own way to do things with good and valid reason. I personally do often tip the Mgr for various reason , but I feel the no reason for others to share this expense.

Quote:
In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.
tks coolmanks for reply on resident rate :-)

Now...who can give us this rate in CP har???? XGX? anybody?[/QUOTE]

Old 20-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes I have experienced this with XGX before but at Jiayi and not at Prince. seems like a good deal.

I dont believe our group has ever tipped manager. I know we tip the waitress 100rmb and KJ 200
Old 20-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Another reason for the high cost is that we are too generous with our tipping. I believe 3Dee once posted No Need to tip Mami/mgr in PRC KTV. We should agreed as a group the correct tip for the KJ or DJ. Then if any individual want to invest in the mgr etc .... then it should not be for the group acc.

The above is just my opinion and I am sure various group will have the own way to do things with good and valid reason. I personally do often tip the Mgr for various reason , but I feel the no reason for others to share this expense.
Quote:
Yes I have experienced this with XGX before but at Jiayi and not at Prince. seems like a good deal.

I dont believe our group has ever tipped manager. I know we tip the waitress 100rmb and KJ 200
As phsg have stated, we don't tip the manager for any reason at all, the only tip are for the KJ. So, if you think that there is a problem with the price, why not next time you settle the bill. We are more happy to just pay you. Anyway.. if you have doubt over the bill, you can ask then and there, what the point of complaining over here.

Anyway... you seem to have a problem with me.. did i step on your toe? if you have problem with me.. just give me a call, it's not that you don't know my number.
Old 20-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
As phsg have stated, we don't tip the manager for any reason at all, the only tip are for the KJ. So, if you think that there is a problem with the price, why not next time you settle the bill. We are more happy to just pay you. Anyway.. if you have doubt over the bill, you can ask then and there, what the point of complaining over here.

Anyway... you seem to have a problem with me.. did i step on your toe? if you have problem with me.. just give me a call, it's not that you don't know my number.
What's goes wrong ?
Old 20-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

Most important is everyone is happy. In Singapore, I am a moody oldman, but in CP I am always a happy person so long as I have my 2mms.

Cheers

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1