The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Last night rumor of police operation against PDRC was just a rumor but that didn't stop some shooting and explosions heard overnight at Cheang Wattana and Ladphrao Soi 115 but seems like nothing serious.

The mighty whistle mob seems to be loosing steam. During the day protesters, since yesterday, has dwindled to zero at most sites only to be filled in the evenings with after work Bangkok residents. This means most of the Southern baan nok have returned home. Fatigue and fear has taken over them. Guess free food and Bht300/day is not worth risking your lives for!

ITM continue to monitor the news and social media for the latest updates. Situation can change anytime. Avoid the protest sites. They are not a tourist attraction!

Enjoy some latest pictures from the Bangkok Shutdown...

Asoke at 9am today
Food vendor sets up shop outside Central World
SIN-BKK SQ flight today
New flak jacket

My fav sexy puying pixs from the Bangkok Shutdown!
Chuwit's luksao! Suay mak mak! Pom chorp mak mak!
I Love You!
Thank you for this info. And your pics are quite revealing....
It fits with the info I get from my friends. The number of protesters has been declining regularly since mid-week last week. The risk is now that the remaining core group of protesters get hopeless and turn violent.
Old 21-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just another comment. It seems that media and other institutions are quite cautious not get any party angry at them.
I've been reading news on "bangkok post" and "nation" since about one month, and has been struck by the fact that no survey on critical questions have been published.
In any other country, survey institutes and media would have published survey results with questions such as: "Are you for or against elections?", or "are you for or against bangkok shutdown?". It never happened in one month!
The few survey results published where answers to questions such as "Do you think the two parties should try to work together?", etc.. never to the key questions
Old 21-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

What are the implications of the 60-day state of emergency ?
Tourists cannot go to BKK now ?
Old 21-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thailand State Of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Quote:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/thai-govern...--finance.html

The decree, which covers Bangkok and surrounding provinces, allows security agencies to impose curfews, detain suspects without charge, censor media, ban political gatherings of more than five people and declare areas off-limits.
Thai government did not say it does not allow citizens/foreigners to enter or exit Thailand.

They're not so stupid as to halt tourism revenue for 60 days.
Old 22-01-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Just another comment. It seems that media and other institutions are quite cautious not get any party angry at them.
I've been reading news on "bangkok post" and "nation" since about one month, and has been struck by the fact that no survey on critical questions have been published.
In any other country, survey institutes and media would have published survey results with questions such as: "Are you for or against elections?", or "are you for or against bangkok shutdown?". It never happened in one month!
The few survey results published where answers to questions such as "Do you think the two parties should try to work together?", etc.. never to the key questions
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll try to update everyone as best I can. Now let me try to answer this Q of yours.

Thailand has never been a democracy. It's been controlled by a web of old moneyed families linked by marriage and business to the Palace and the Army. Which some call the Bangkok Oligarchy.

The two English dailies in Thailand are controlled by them. To conduct such a poll, without massaging the figures, will undermine their owner's end game because a majority will reject Suthep's PDRC and what they represent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
State Of Emergency (SOE) gives security agencies the power to:
1) impose curfews,
2) detain suspects without charge,
3) censor media,
4) ban political gatherings of more than five people and
5) declare areas off-limits.

The only thing that might affect tourists is the curfew which so far has not been declared. The last time Bangkok was under curfew was in 2010 when the Red Shirts occupied parts of Bangkok. That was enforced from 8pm to 5am daily. Bangkok then was eerily quiet.

Also advisable not to chiong in groups of 5? If not the police will haul you back to the station. Thai police station not fun! Believe me!

Since Monday the protests have been loosing steam and turning roads into "Walking Streets" night markets! The Respect My Vote-White Shirts-Light a Candle movement seems to be gathering momentum. Even Suthep has been quoted that he will take a day off tomorrow! Some say by this Friday the protests will be over!

Siam Sq Walking Street
Old 22-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
.....The only thing that might affect tourists is the curfew which so far has not been declared. The last time Bangkok was under curfew was in 2010 when the Red Shirts occupied parts of Bangkok. That was enforced from 8pm to 5am daily.....
555+ Better get your bonking done before 8 p.m.

MPs, soapies and g clubs might just change their opening hours from 5:01 a.m. to 7:59 p.m.

8:01 p.m. to 4:59 a.m.? No pu55y for you :O)

Last edited by Soopafly; 22-01-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Thanks CPboy for these precisions.
Do you mean that other newspapers or websites in thai publish such (unbiased) surveys? I've been always curious to know what was really the public opinion about these topics (elections, shutdown)

PS. If groups of no more than 5 are prohibited, it means that I will still be authorised to have a threesome!
Old 23-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
WAHHH.... THIS BEST MAN!

Quote:
Thanks CPboy for these precisions.
Do you mean that other newspapers or websites in thai publish such (unbiased) surveys? I've been always curious to know what was really the public opinion about these topics (elections, shutdown)

PS. If groups of no more than 5 are prohibited, it means that I will still be authorised to have a threesome!
555+ u curious to know then look at how the provinces voted in the last elections! That will give u a rough idea on the people's opinion. Coz hard to find a non-biased newspaper in Thailand.

2011 Thai Elections (How the Provinces Voted)

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some info about the restricted areas for people still contemplating their trip like me

Police chief Adul Saengseingkaew on Friday issued the first notice under the emergency decree prohibiting individuals or groups of people from entering 13 building compounds and 25 roads unless authorised to do so.

The restricted roads are Ratchasima, Phitsanulok and roads around Government House and parliament areas, Rama I, Ratchadaphisek, Sukhumvit from Nana intersection to Soi Sukhumvit 19, Ratchavithi from Tukchai intersection to Din Daeng Triangle, Lat Phrao from Lat Phrao intersection to Kamphaengphet intersection, Chaeng Wattana Road, and one bridge, Rama 8, which is currently being occupied by the Dhamma Army.

http://bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/...ergency-decree
Old 25-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gov: don't go these places....

Protesters: we will go there....

Gov: ok we will do nothing......

why bother with the announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Some info about the restricted areas for people still contemplating their trip like me

Police chief Adul Saengseingkaew on Friday issued the first notice under the emergency decree prohibiting individuals or groups of people from entering 13 building compounds and 25 roads unless authorised to do so.

The restricted roads are Ratchasima, Phitsanulok and roads around Government House and parliament areas, Rama I, Ratchadaphisek, Sukhumvit from Nana intersection to Soi Sukhumvit 19, Ratchavithi from Tukchai intersection to Din Daeng Triangle, Lat Phrao from Lat Phrao intersection to Kamphaengphet intersection, Chaeng Wattana Road, and one bridge, Rama 8, which is currently being occupied by the Dhamma Army.

http://bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/...ergency-decree
Old 27-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Gov: don't go these places....

Protesters: we will go there....

Gov: ok we will do nothing......

why bother with the announcement.
555+ couldn't agree more! I think we say "chui kong lampar song!"

Say want to arrest Suthep so many times but he still openly cursing Thaksin on stage everyday.

Suthep say they are peaceful protesters won't obstruct the elections but see their supporters resorting to violence to stop people from voting.

One of his leaders got killed yesterday and he say why police never protect his people?

Moral of the story? Never believe what they say! Remember this when chionging!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

How is today's protest (Dec 30th). Has been Suthep able to gather a mass protest, or is it just like a few days ago?
Old 30-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is today's protest (Dec 30th). Has been Suthep able to gather a mass protest, or is it just like a few days ago?
Bro, I think should be 30 Jan?

Elections to go ahead on 2 Feb, will wait to see if situation improves before proceeding with booking.

Happy CNY!
Old 30-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Sorry, had only little sleep last night. I will go to thailand anyway, no problem. I was just wondering if today's (January 30th) protest was successful or not, as this information never appears in Bangkok post or Nation.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Happy Chinese New Year. Just like to find out if it is true that the BTS and MRT is now not running any more.

Can any bro now in Bkk confirm that? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1