The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CMB App share

Old 07-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 15
ismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
anyone managed to up kiki before?

how's the experience?
Also curious to know, the 1k pussy feel lol
Old 07-09-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismeagain View Post
Also curious to know, the 1k pussy feel lol
My fren up b4...want hotel at MBS and bought a pair of 1k+ LV shoes for her. Floopy Boobs...skills very normal...but figure very good...boobs very soft...
Old 07-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

ismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to beholdismeagain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
My fren up b4...want hotel at MBS and bought a pair of 1k+ LV shoes for her. Floopy Boobs...skills very normal...but figure very good...boobs very soft...
wow! overnight how many shots to cover the 2k+ haha
Old 07-09-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismeagain View Post
wow! overnight how many shots to cover the 2k+ haha
Bor hua one lah....if 200 1 shot in market price..u can 10 to 12 shots or nt?haha...unless u consider Local FL rate...then 4 shots break even lor...
Old 07-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
sinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

knn i match with her but she only know how to reply 1 or 2 words at a time. 0 personality.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
wah... your friend...
respect sia... 1k+ LV shoes...

can she blow well?
Old 08-09-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCheong View Post
LoL it’s not that kind of coffee.
But at least now I know why she wore a bucket hat the entire time.
Lol..high forehead
Old 11-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

have been in cmb many years ago.. and sawing the pic den i relised kiki pic is familar. i think i match her b4 but never get to continue. mayb i not the "gold" she looking for. hahaha.
Doesnt know CMB now so happening.
Old 15-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
have been in cmb many years ago.. and sawing the pic den i relised kiki pic is familar. i think i match her b4 but never get to continue. mayb i not the "gold" she looking for. hahaha.
Doesnt know CMB now so happening.
must drive to northern part to pick her up if u wanna date her.
if u dont drive must arrange PHV to fetch her
Old 15-09-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
car date? lol
Old 15-09-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Almost left nvr take wheelchair to wheel her downstairs to go up ur car...Hahaha...
Old 17-09-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 10
opticlear012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteropticlear012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how come cant see the pic anymore. name sounds familiar last time in a ktv..
Old 17-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iggy111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her once..after treating her an expensive dinner, she sneak away while I went washroom saying her grandma admitted to hospital..bitch
Old 17-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iggy111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is a bitch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1