The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

choose to live comfortably with a good wife at home, and play with ktv girls without a stressful relationship
Dont want more problem lah
Old 14-05-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Thx bros for this thread, will try play KTV girl.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy4ever View Post
I can imagine that every day you are haunted by that worry. did you end your marriage for her ? Sorry ,i just ask because curious.curiosity . if indeed you end your wife for the sake of her. that's very sorry
Nope. Ended way before due to incompatibility. But hustles with such wls do make me realise what I had lost despite being incompatible. End of the day, beauty is a temporary transcendence over values.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31780052 View Post
choose to live comfortably with a good wife at home, and play with ktv girls without a stressful relationship
Dont want more problem lah
Agreed but most importantly do nto get kced until becomes real love. It is a very sticky money losing situation.
Old 15-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fator6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is the most complicated type, experience it myself, not fun at all
Old 15-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mykopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exercise caution, they are here to get your money, not for love
Old 19-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.
Wa really cb..i discovered that after breaking up with me, in 2 months time she married a sg guy??!!
Saw the photos she posted on facebook about her wedding ceremony in vietnam. Damn shocked.
Really feel like saboing her marriage by msging that guy on facebook to tell her what she did with me hahaha..
Old 19-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 4
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Wa really cb..i discovered that after breaking up with me, in 2 months time she married a sg guy??!!
Saw the photos she posted on facebook about her wedding ceremony in vietnam. Damn shocked.
Really feel like saboing her marriage by msging that guy on facebook to tell her what she did with me hahaha..
They are always looking for a SG guy to marry so that they can get long term pass to continue to work in SG.
I forgot your story but I think you couldn’t marry her so she went to look for someone else to marry.
It is probably not a love marriage but a marriage of convenience so that she can continue to stay in SG.
Just move on. You don’t gain anything from destroying other people’s lives, only bad karma. Better to focus your energies on better things.
Old 19-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You will do well to remember that she did not sabo your own marriage by telling your wife what the two of you did together so there is absolutely no reason why you should sabo her marriage.

You yourself said very clearly barely a month ago, that there is no good outcome for the two of you and now that she has successfully moved on why are you behaving like a bunch of sour grapes?

If your feelings for her are real, you will undoubtedly feel sad but ultimately we all want to see the women we love end up happy, even if they are no longer with us.
Old 20-05-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Hi bros is KC/relationship with KTV girl difficult? So far I have only tried KC/relationship with ML and FL, currently trying DH.

Have yet to try KTV girl and would like to try. But not sure if the $$ to KC ratio is it much harder with competition from high spenders?
Old 20-05-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 22
gidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygidi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bros is KC/relationship with KTV girl difficult? So far I have only tried KC/relationship with ML and FL, currently trying DH.

Have yet to try KTV girl and would like to try. But not sure if the $$ to KC ratio is it much harder with competition from high spenders?
Do you mean what kind of relationship is this?
Old 20-05-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You will do well to remember that she did not sabo your own marriage by telling your wife what the two of you did together so there is absolutely no reason why you should sabo her marriage.

You yourself said very clearly barely a month ago, that there is no good outcome for the two of you and now that she has successfully moved on why are you behaving like a bunch of sour grapes?

If your feelings for her are real, you will undoubtedly feel sad but ultimately we all want to see the women we love end up happy, even if they are no longer with us.
Yes but i felt kinda cheated because although I could not marry her, I did invest alot both emotions and money into this relationship with her.
So she got married so fast after our breakup means she had been involved in other guys already while together with me.
Old 21-05-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So she got married so fast after our breakup means she had been involved in other guys already while together with me.
common they sleep with many partners even when u are her bf or even lao gong
think u hot feel sad but piss off, feel kena play out, feel like kamlang
i went thru that before
Old 21-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 23
dicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
common they sleep with many partners even when u are her bf or even lao gong
think u hot feel sad but piss off, feel kena play out, feel like kamlang
i went thru that before
but they just relax playing hehehe
Old 21-05-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Alright! Stay tuned and wait for that guy to join this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1