The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Im 70% adventurous because I have my regular MLs for hard massage and waxing and their offers are hard to beat even including aftercare.

Most of the time I just refer to what's popular around forum or telegram, I have jb and batam to fall back on if im bored of sg.
Old 08-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

70% adventurous - I like exploring new pussy. But sometimes I hit a landmine.

30% habitual - after striking landmine, I feel depressed and go back to one that I know to be reliable for some comfort. Problem is I don't visit frequently enough to build rapport. And if I do visit often enough, I have to give up on being adventurous, and that bores me.
Old 17-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Badak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At first this was an adventure for me. but because of new things, I started to feel like this was a habit. and every time I go to another city, I always want to try it 😃
Old 17-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
nonmember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynonmember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post

30% habitual - after striking landmine, I feel depressed and go back to one that I know to be reliable for some comfort. Problem is I don't visit frequently enough to build rapport. And if I do visit often enough, I have to give up on being adventurous, and that bores me.
adventures about pussy never stop 😃 People say all pussy is the same. but actually different pussies have different tastes
Old 20-05-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Badak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonmember View Post
adventures about pussy never stop 😃 People say all pussy is the same. but actually different pussies have different tastes
Its right broo 😂
Old 20-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
lokosko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post

then keep looking for new ones bro
Apart from not having to get caught up in drama, you also get something fresh 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1