The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
jipunboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Lex88 Videos

bro lex88 i must say ur video damn power!! GD job!! keep it up. but have to becareful la.. lols
Old 05-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 12
Lex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant future
Re: Lex88 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipunboi View Post
bro lex88 i must say ur video damn power!! GD job!! keep it up. but have to becareful la.. lols
I'll be fine, don't worry. Taken enough snipes to know what to look out for.

Finishing up on a new vid and will be uploading tonight!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Lex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant future

Managed to find my first ever upskirt vid, taken way back in 2003. Thank god for the clear HD cameras now.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hahahazzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex88 View Post
Managed to find my first ever upskirt vid, taken way back in 2003. Thank god for the clear HD cameras now.

nice one bro lex88
Old 05-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

35) White G-String Bugis

This vid is to show that you can snipe upskirts even if there are people around or even beside you.

Video Link: Mega, Dropbox, MediaFire, Google Drive

Old 05-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
iselore is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriselore is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriselore is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriselore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 05-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
ladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

whoa what did u use to record with man? the quality so good (esp the ang moh in the train, soo close to her nips!)

thinking of doing my own sets as well, especially since i take SQ quite frequently, everytime see those cabin crew zg, especially if got kids sitting nearby... I feel damn wasted that I can't keep that image

one time really damn power, can see that cabin crew's nipples beneath the black bra!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder49 View Post
whoa what did u use to record with man? the quality so good (esp the ang moh in the train, soo close to her nips!)

thinking of doing my own sets as well, especially since i take SQ quite frequently, everytime see those cabin crew zg, especially if got kids sitting nearby... I feel damn wasted that I can't keep that image

one time really damn power, can see that cabin crew's nipples beneath the black bra!!!
Phone, digital camera, spy camera and tablet. Depending on situation and the angle required.

Yes, please do take snipes of SQ stewardess.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
littledaogei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittledaogei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex88 View Post
Phone, digital camera, spy camera and tablet. Depending on situation and the angle required.

Yes, please do take snipes of SQ stewardess.
bro how u manged to put the camera so low under the skirt to capture the right angle, do u have to bend ur body low as well

if not there is no way to put the camera phone so close to ur knee level without looking awkward and arousing the suspicion of others
Old 05-12-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Iam equally curious as well & the shots are clear & steady .
Old 05-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
b.serious is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb.serious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

g-string always just so sexy!! awesome bro
Old 05-12-2014, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledaogei View Post
bro how u manged to put the camera so low under the skirt to capture the right angle, do u have to bend ur body low as well

if not there is no way to put the camera phone so close to ur knee level without looking awkward and arousing the suspicion of others
Hmm I'm not sure how to answer. Basically I just hold the camera under the skirt, I don't bend. I find it really important to feel natural (not act natural, cos it'll probably be quite fake) and constantly read the body language of everyone around you. It's hard to explain i guess, for me it just came with practice.

Maybe it'll be easier to use spy cameras at the start to learn how to not be obvious. Taking changing room videos is also easier and less risky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
Iam equally curious as well & the shots are clear & steady .
The main reason the shots are clear and steady is because i filtered my vids. If I were to post all thousands of my vids I'm sure you'll find many which are dark/short/shaky/normal boring panties.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro, very experienced & sharp sniper. Any other tips wud be appreciated .
Old 05-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

36) Upblouse

Video Links: Mega, WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive

Old 05-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Riot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro check yr pm thanks!