The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my thai milf FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by punat View Post
wow its been a 2 years since last updated.

this coming friday will be new update

meeting this milf, 43 years of age. pretty decent looking but rather innocent.
only issue is that she's a virgin. I"M NOT KIDDING. and i'm not that heartless but she keeps insisting there is no point any longer as she believes she won't get married to save her cherry for that special guy. so she wants to do it with me.

Ever since i found out,my mind flipped 180 and i've been persuading her to reserve it for that special someone instead of me, i was very clear to her that this thing between us is a FWB situation and nothing more. i've honestly been very nice and reasonable to her and tried to sort of push her away. but her mind is like fixed on me.

Because up till now i still can remember my first time and i've been telling her that her first time is the one you will never ever forget till you die.

What should i do guys?

HELP!
i totally know how you feel. But since she is clear after it, you should give her the first sex experience. Personally i don't like like bang a MILF virgin.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Be careful.. if it get too sticky, things gonna turn bad..
All the best, bro!

If I'm at your shoes, if she had a hot body, I risk it, if not, drag it longer.

Just my 2 cents
she's average. nothing to die for kind for.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those of you who wants the video, i'm sorry as i don't have it anymore. I reformatted my laptop and everything its gone.

But just a heads up that this is my old milf FWB.

I still meet her once in a while when she's feeling horny.

The one that i'm suppose to meet this friday is a new milf. But still having second thoughts
Old 17-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Bro your hot Thai milf based here? Can intro or not? She looks damn hot!

Quote:
For those of you who wants the video, i'm sorry as i don't have it anymore. I reformatted my laptop and everything its gone.

But just a heads up that this is my old milf FWB.

I still meet her once in a while when she's feeling horny.

The one that i'm suppose to meet this friday is a new milf. But still having second thoughts
Old 17-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Wow.... power!!!!
Old 18-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for update!!!
Old 18-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

nice pictures bro and certainly looking forward to more.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

Anymore of her
Old 19-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

she stay boonlay area am i right 😂😂😂
Old 19-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
she stay boonlay area am i right 😂😂😂

Totally wrong
Old 19-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tomorrow is D- day,

Should I do it or should I just persuade her not to.

It's her cherry at stake.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 12
Icaross is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcaross is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcaross is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcaross is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIcaross is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tomorrow is D- day,

Should I do it or should I just persuade her not to.

It's her cherry at stake.
Not trying to be a saint here..but Bro, i wouldn't sleep with her. Of course, we would miss out all the pictures, but if your conscience is telling you not to do it.. then don't..

But of course, with all due respect to all other bros's advice to you..the choice is yours bro.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

I'm guessing if I'm forced to do it, I should just skip the potentially bloody scene. Hahaha don't think that is appealing
Old 25-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

so just an update, just a quick summary

i met up with that virgin milf. and i do not do anything and managed to persuade her to reserve it.

I'm sorry to all bros who were expecting more but i couldn't because i just felt it wasn't right.

i'm sorry to disappoint you guys.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks guys for your help and as described here you go.
be warned, her boobs are amazing.

beautiful breasts!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1