The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Remember last year chatting with one of the PZL gals and she told me that there is also another PZL somewhere close by (Dalang or HuangJiang or ?? - NOT this new one in Houjie)) and that is where girls who are sub-par, not meeting targets, uncooperative, has attitude etc gets transferred to.

As a means of exerting pressure on the CP-PZL girls to always be at the top of their game.

SEAJ
PZL HJ very nice Reno...

The lobby really looks like a 5 star Hotel and all staff are very Pro...

I love the place very much!!! The Food also Tasty...YummY
Old 15-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
PZL HJ very nice Reno...

The lobby really looks like a 5 star Hotel and all staff are very Pro...

I love the place very much!!! The Food also Tasty...YummY
Yes, I gotta agree with you about the food at PZL - even the CP one....and in fact I hear a lot of guys actually fawning over their clay pot rice!

But when one actually break it down, a clay pot rice only costs RMB 8 (at that specialty clay pot rice place across the street from 85 degree bakery) which gives a lot of margin for the actual footsy pricing. And IMHO, CP footsy prices are amongst the highest around Southern Guangdong.

But then again, other CP footsy places which do not offer any meals and just fruits/drinks have maintained their prices quite comparatively high (in line with PZL one's) and thus PZL still do offer a good deal for CP.

Why don't these other footsy places get with it and also offer good meals inclusive in their high(er) pricing or else drop their prices in line with other locales around.

SEAJ
Old 15-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I gotta agree with you about the food at PZL - even the CP one....and in fact I hear a lot of guys actually fawning over their clay pot rice!

But when one actually break it down, a clay pot rice only costs RMB 8 (at that specialty clay pot rice place across the street from 85 degree bakery) which gives a lot of margin for the actual footsy pricing. And IMHO, CP footsy prices are amongst the highest around Southern Guangdong.

But then again, other CP footsy places which do not offer any meals and just fruits/drinks have maintained their prices quite comparatively high (in line with PZL one's) and thus PZL still do offer a good deal for CP.

Why don't these other footsy places get with it and also offer good meals inclusive in their high(er) pricing or else drop their prices in line with other locales around.

SEAJ
Now it is good time to visit their new shop cos everything is Trail Opening Price...

Free Steam Sauna Pool Fac, Food and Drinks plus Fruits with 90 mins oil massage, 45 mins foot reflex and 45 head and shoulder massage...

2 of us only pay total RMB 317 plus ear picking too...cheap huh...

We stay total 5 hrs there...ha ha
Old 15-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now it is good time to visit their new shop cos everything is Trail Opening Price...

Free Steam Sauna Pool Fac, Food and Drinks plus Fruits with 90 mins oil massage, 45 mins foot reflex and 45 head and shoulder massage...

2 of us only pay total RMB 317 plus ear picking too...cheap huh...

We stay total 5 hrs there...ha ha
2nd day when back 3 person...

180 mins foot plus 90 mins facial treatment...FOC food drinks fruits plus Spa Fac

Guess how much...

3 person total bill...RMB 908...ha ha ha

Very good price!!!
Old 15-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nd day when back 3 person...

180 mins foot plus 90 mins facial treatment...FOC food drinks fruits plus Spa Fac

Guess how much...

3 person total bill...RMB 908...ha ha ha

Very good price!!!
How about the girls quality?
As good looking as those hand-picked ones at the CP PZL?
SEAJ
Old 15-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
How about the girls quality?
As good looking as those hand-picked ones at the CP PZL?
SEAJ
To me avg looks rating ard 6.5 to 7.5...from Footie to Massage to Facial and even Manageress...hee hee

Tea MMs are 8 upon 10...Ask the Guy Floor Mgr Mr Du Wen ...he knew all the PRETTY gals!!!

Actually from Miraton Hotel by car to PZL HJ only 30 mins not so far...

Yes one more 8.5 is Ear Picking Gal...No.521...dun miss her!!!
Old 15-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Porkydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To me avg looks rating ard 6.5 to 7.5...from Footie to Massage to Facial and even Manageress...hee hee

Tea MMs are 8 upon 10...Ask the Guy Floor Mgr Mr Du Wen ...he knew all the PRETTY gals!!!

Is there any other CP like entertainment in Houjie? e.g. SN?
Old 15-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

A few years back, I used to go to the Jia Yi, Cinese and Sheraton hotels KTV and/or sauna around Houjie, DongCheng a lot; have not been back since I sort of got "stuck" in CP - because of the convenience both traveling to and traveling within, friends always here, familiarity with places and the way things are etc. Just too convenient and nice in CP, plus if I recall correctly, a bit cheaper in CP!!

OTH, I've often wondered what's now happening in Houjie!

You seem to favour being there - how about filling us in on the action there nowadays, Please?! I'm really tempted to at least go back there once a while

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ
Old 15-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

A few years back, I used to go to the Jia Yi, Cinese and Sheraton hotels KTV and/or sauna around Houjie, DongCheng a lot; have not been back since I sort of got "stuck" in CP - because of the convenience both traveling to and traveling within, friends always here, familiarity with places and the way things are etc. Just too convenient and nice in CP, plus if I recall correctly, a bit cheaper in CP!!

You seem to favour being there - how about filling us in on the action there nowadays, Please?! I'm really tempted to at least go back there once a while

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ
If you like changping pzl then dont go hj. That place still cowboy. Just back last week. Pzl footie bring me there and footie standard max 4/10. Surroundings cowboy and not safe. Place is nice, comfortable but reason for going there is for the mm and not building. You have better ones in gz pzl.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ
For me in HJ got Sheraton Jia Hua and Guo Ji...which I like Sauna and KTV under one roof...

As for Chinese and Japanese Restuarant there damn good!

FYI...Hilton Hotel opening 2013...damn big hotel!!!

The MTR also ready next year so damn easy to take train from HK to HJ...
Old 16-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pozolim

Wth effect from 15/12/12 Pozolim has increased the price from ¥69 to ¥79 for normal foot massage.
Also an increase from ¥59 to ¥69 for added hour as well.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkydick View Post
Is there any other CP like entertainment in Houjie? e.g. SN?
Top 3 SN are GuoJi Sheraton and Jia Hua in HJ
Old 16-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toothache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read from some of the above posts some people had a bad review of ouya. I just came back from CP and tried ouya for the 1st time. The hotel is great by international stanadards and the ktv was awesome! There were some mm who had patterns, but thats because they knew who we were taking back already. Really depends on your luck guys. Just make the effort to try all of them and find out for yourself.
Old 16-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wth effect from 15/12/12 Pozolim has increased the price from ¥69 to ¥79 for normal foot massage.
Also an increase from ¥59 to ¥69 for added hour as well.
OMG .... liddat budget burst liao ....
Old 16-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
OMG .... liddat budget burst liao ....
Is that the price of 宫廷足疗?

More EX than the normal footie huh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread