The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2006, 02:24 PM
我是苏州人

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
After more than 1 week back in Sg n have settled my personal stuff, finally got the time (n maybe mood?) to write this FR which I suppose to write before i left suzhou.

On the last week of Apr'06, few days before I leave for spore, jio our suzhou samster (J4F and Lukim) for a grand finale at Xin Dong Wu before i headed back to spore.

Reached there at abt 2030 and the gals were plentiful and quality were good.

The mummy xiao wei started his parade of babes in her stable and in the first batch, this tall babes caught J4F attention. Xiaowei brought in another group but not much of a looker and she also hinted that there are none playable ard. Then she brought in the 3rd batch and strongly recommeneded 2babes for me and lukim.

Actions were rather sop like singing and raba raba. Real actions started only when the lights were dimmed and music were blasting

Charges were as per mentioned by J4F previously.

Tks Bro J4F n Lukim for the last party wif me in suzhou, best wishes to both of u once again.
Something seems to be wrong with my nicks...anyway...i must agree that it was a fun night...
Old 10-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
After more than 1 week back in Sg n have settled my personal stuff, finally got the time (n maybe mood?) to write this FR which I suppose to write before i left suzhou.

On the last week of Apr'06, few days before I leave for spore, jio our suzhou samster (J4F and Lukim) for a grand finale at Xin Dong Wu before i headed back to spore.

Reached there at abt 2030 and the gals were plentiful and quality were good.

The mummy xiao wei started his parade of babes in her stable and in the first batch, this tall babes caught J4F attention. Xiaowei brought in another group but not much of a looker and she also hinted that there are none playable ard. Then she brought in the 3rd batch and strongly recommeneded 2babes for me and lukim.

Actions were rather sop like singing and raba raba. Real actions started only when the lights were dimmed and music were blasting

Charges were as per mentioned by J4F previously.

Tks Bro J4F n Lukim for the last party wif me in suzhou, best wishes to both of u once again.
Hi Lau Da,

It was indeed a nice joint...No worries...I will carry on to patronise this xin dong wu to support your xiaowei...haha
Old 11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 我是苏州人
Something seems to be wrong with my nicks...anyway...i must agree that it was a fun night...
huh??? Who r u?
Old 13-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bro lukim, TGL and J4F,

u all go cheong also nv jio me ah! i quite sian of the rainy weather this past week leh, always stay at home. Now that TGL has left suzhou, "sob" i miss him now left the 3 of us liao.

btw J4F, maybe u me and lukim can go play badminton together this sunday at Xinhai Complex? How?
Old 13-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro lukim, TGL and J4F,

u all go cheong also nv jio me ah! i quite sian of the rainy weather this past week leh, always stay at home. Now that TGL has left suzhou, "sob" i miss him now left the 3 of us liao.

btw J4F, maybe u me and lukim can go play badminton together this sunday at Xinhai Complex? How?
Xinhai is closed for renovation and afterwhich some major tournaments will be held there. It will only reopen after jun. Maybe we can go to the 1 in Loufeng / beside carrefour.

You have a racket??? I chio u next time round.
Old 15-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Hi Lau Da,

It was indeed a nice joint...No worries...I will carry on to patronise this xin dong wu to support your xiaowei...haha
Hi Bro,

I am new in suzhou here. I have just start work here and is working in SIP Would like to join you all for some adventures.
Old 15-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Hi Bro,

I am new in suzhou here. I have just start work here and is working in SIP Would like to join you all for some adventures.
Hi Bro,

Welcome to suzhou!!! I just pm-ed u my contact no.
Old 19-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Hello!

Welcome to Suzhou! Can you identify yourself more?

We are working on an attack to 娄葑, btw any bros here know anything abt this area? any famous recommendations?
Old 19-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello!

Welcome to Suzhou! Can you identify yourself more?

We are working on an attack to 娄葑, btw any bros here know anything abt this area? any famous recommendations?
Yo Bro,

We shall recce tat place next week...Cos OC going back home for holiday...so I am a freeman....
Old 20-05-2006, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo Bro,

We shall recce tat place next week...Cos OC going back home for holiday...so I am a freeman....
wah, only OC meh? i tot should be Chief of Defence?

ok let's recce that place next week, heard more abt it from the locals, not much more expensive than BBS but environment is better. Recommended by them but i think we shall have to see it for ourselves...
Old 21-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro,

a warm welcome to bro narada to suzhou

hope to catch up with u soon in suzhou.

hey bro j4f, lukim, vb

i had booked my ticket and will be in suzhou on the 6th june, together with bro frankie and javin. kiasu a bit but will avoid disappointment cos june sch holidays ard the corner. we will have a badminton session together and some chionging sessions ya. btw, bro lukim, are u in suzhou now? (saw bro vb's posting with regards to having badminton session together)

see you guys soon! take care!
Old 22-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah, only OC meh? i tot should be Chief of Defence?
No lah...Not CDF lah... Minister of Defence...
Old 22-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
i had booked my ticket and will be in suzhou on the 6th june, together with bro frankie and javin. kiasu a bit but will avoid disappointment cos june sch holidays ard the corner. we will have a badminton session together and some chionging sessions ya.
Hi bro,

Call me when u reach!!! When r u going back then???
Old 23-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

Call me when u reach!!! When r u going back then???
hey bro,

we should be going back to sg at ard 17th/18th june

we'll surely give u a tinker when we reach there and we'll have a big gathering ya...hehe

meanwhile...take care bro...see u soon!
Old 24-05-2006, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

You too "kua Jiang" me liao...I am just a nobody in suzhou.... Young indeed but not entrepreneurial as you mentioned....I still need our bros here to "zhao gu" me 1....

1 FR on our friday sex-ventures at "Ye Liang Xiang"...

Participant : Tiongkoklan and myself...
Setting : Another girl came by... Nice looking and good figure...But she talked abit fast and couldn't really understand what the heck she was talking abt...

After TKL went up for actions... i also began to jio her...and she said she could do eveything except FJ and BBBJ....so i asked for a BJ instead and asked for the damage... She said no need money.... I said dun want cos I do not look like Andy Lau mah...

Finally she said 200...which was like below market price....I said "no"... I will give u 300 instead since u r so nice to me....

Rating:
Look : 8/10
BJ : 7/10 (Hardworking..but too bad not BBBJ)
Attitude : 9/10 (Accomdating)
RTF : Yes....
Damage : 300 rmb... (Many thanks for our bro TKL for the beers...Really paisay...as I suppose to give him a treat...)

Just4fun
Dear Bro PTR & TGL,

Finally yesterday got to patronise this "Ye Lai Xiang" shop at Shi Quan Jie with j4f. I saw PTR's girl too, n when j4f told me abt this interesting girl he tried last time, i decided to take up the challenge to see if i can have the same experience as him as i tot i was "yantao kia"

But i came out with disastrous results, i shall not delve into the details, it is similar to j4f experience, but i think this YLX girl has a soft spot for j4f. maybe she was taking revenge on j4f for not haveing another session with her, but instead i was slightly over-charged at the end of the session! but i managed to negotiate down to better price level...

end of the session: mission failed

Final score: Just4fun 1 - Van Basten 0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1