The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dropzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chiangmai

Any brother travelling to CM this Dec 24 onward?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Hi,

Just checked the web site of AA. The price varied on different date. Some of the non peak period can cost near to S$300 inclusive of taxes for a return trip. Cheers.
sorry...worrng typo

Last edited by dunworri; 03-12-2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: typo wrong
Old 03-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Damage: 1300 bahts + 100 bahts tips + 30 bahts for ice water which i tot she wanna use it for BJ. nv use in the end. puzzled
Bro, I'm guessing the ice water is like those drinks that they ask you to buy at the BKK massage joints where a cut goes to the house?

Chiangmai sounds good, the BKK prices are getting too high now as more Japs and Farangs in the MPs. In fact, some of the MPs I went to have a high number of CM gals, the OKT says they come to BKK themselves and some even come to BKK to "open durian" and sell their "open durian" for about 25K baht.

Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that CMU gals were friendly and marriage-minded. Any bros have intel/updates on whether thats true or have they succuumbed to the materialism that affects BKK gals?
Old 03-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
Bro, I'm guessing the ice water is like those drinks that they ask you to buy at the BKK massage joints where a cut goes to the house?

Chiangmai sounds good, the BKK prices are getting too high now as more Japs and Farangs in the MPs. In fact, some of the MPs I went to have a high number of CM gals, the OKT says they come to BKK themselves and some even come to BKK to "open durian" and sell their "open durian" for about 25K baht.

Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that CMU gals were friendly and marriage-minded. Any bros have intel/updates on whether thats true or have they succuumbed to the materialism that affects BKK gals?
Yo,

Are you referring that these CM gals are offering their "Cherry" for 25,000 Bahts? In my view, I don't think it is available in Bkk MPs. Maybe can get it in Angela City, Philippine or the hill tribe near the Thai border.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yo,

Are you referring that these CM gals are offering their "Cherry" for 25,000 Bahts? In my view, I don't think it is available in Bkk MPs. Maybe can get it in Angela City, Philippine or the hill tribe near the Thai border.
Its available, but not in every BKK MP, of course. I got wind of this by talking to my regular OKT at one of the MPs. The price range mentioned was something like 25-30k baht. The OKT said that these gals are very poor and enter the trade for money, so quite a few will sell their cherries when they embark on this career. Regarding the actual act - you have to press contacts and make some arrangements; this sort of thing is not a walk-in service, to be sure!
Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro here can take me to changmai? i want to book the girls there and i heard singapre 100 dollar is enough? any1 going soon yet, pm me and we will dissucs abt it, i heard u can take bus to changmai right?

thanks
Old 13-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
any bro here can take me to changmai? i want to book the girls there and i heard singapre 100 dollar is enough? any1 going soon yet, pm me and we will dissucs abt it, i heard u can take bus to changmai right?

thanks
You can take a bus from GM to Hadyai, from there take another bus to CM. The total travelling, & waiting time & distance take approximately 40 hours & 1900 Km. Not to my knowledge, that $100 you mentioned, I don't think it's available for a LT within the city of CM. Maybe it's available in the outskirt of CM & the border of CM, LOA & Burma. If you have the time, do take a bus to explore CM. Please remember to contribute your CM experience to this thread when you are back.
Old 14-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..bus from GM to Hadyai, from there take another bus to CM. The total travelling, & waiting time & distance take approximately 40 hours & 1900 Km...$100 ..don't think it's available for a LT within the city of CM. Maybe it's available in the outskirt of CM & the border of CM, LOA & Burma.
That's a loooooong bus ride ex GM, plenty time to kill (or waste). Not unreasonable air fare (off peak) direct ex SG or via Bkk probably compensates for sore ass ride. $100 for x-border deals with Mynmar or Laos, good one!
Old 16-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi,

AA will inaugurate the first flight to CM on the first week of Feb 11. The average cost of the ticket is around S$200 with taxes, administration charges & a 12 kg check-in bag for promotion period. For non promotion or peak period, it can cost more than S$300 for per ticket, especially on Song klang. However, it still cheaper than silkair.
thats good news!! havent been there ever since they took out those budget flights(silkair damn damn ex for me!)

miss the songkran days there!absolutely the best roadside party in the world!partytime!!!
Old 24-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dropzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Brothers in CM?

Any recommendation?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
tigerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be going there during april.. what the rate there for LT & ST, anywa good place to recommend?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros in Chiangmai on 25-28 jan 2011?

I'll be in as part of my Thailand tour =)
Old 15-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Planing for a vacation this coming april, any recomendations of guided tour packages which include attractions, food and girls?

Pls pm me.
Old 16-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
thats good news!! havent been there ever since they took out those budget flights(silkair damn damn ex for me!)

miss the songkran days there!absolutely the best roadside party in the world!partytime!!!
Chiangmai is the best place to experience Songkran in LOS
The celebrations there definitely beats Bangkok, Hatyai, Phuket, Pattaya or anywhere else....... I especially love the "battleground" formed around the city's canal ...... and the womenfolk are so beautiful , sexy and sporting enough to partake in the games.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kentbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone with new updates from Chiangmai? Any recommendations as going soon in April?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1