The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Wow..once the sifu retire, all the real buayas start to come out and ask for his contacts, even his stained sex toys...geezs....you guys must be hardup.....you guys should be ashamed of yourself, more like Demons in search of mei mei. Really can't stand you guys.

Anyone want my MILF contact, I am retiring next...
Old 20-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"Buayas" i thought you are king of buaya given instruction to those small buayas to hoax for contacts. I really cannot stand you if want the contact just stand up and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Wow..once the sifu retire, all the real buayas start to come out and ask for his contacts, even his stained sex toys...geezs....you guys must be hardup.....you guys should be ashamed of yourself, more like Demons in search of mei mei. Really can't stand you guys.

Old 20-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro Sebast, dont be like that lah. Bro Buster gave you the HK crown already. To keep you extra happy, Bro Gilaxes and I will give you half of Bro Hitchhiker's MM contacts and all his sex toys so you can be sexified in your palace. Please keep all your MILF contacts with you. You're king, so you deserve it all. ENJOY!
Old 20-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
The Perfect Gentleman he always be. how bout lending me ur Women's list? :P well we will go drinking next month. Good luck Bro!
Hey! get in the queue......
Old 21-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Sebast, dont be like that lah. Bro Buster gave you the HK crown already. To keep you extra happy, Bro Gilaxes and I will give you half of Bro Hitchhiker's MM contacts and all his sex toys so you can be sexified in your palace. Please keep all your MILF contacts with you. You're king, so you deserve it all. ENJOY!
Hahaha...no thanks..I have some more CASTLE to redeem before I fully retired...as for the toys...well, I guess I have 12 things(10 fingers, a hard steel shaft, and a flexi-tongue) in me to contribute to the session...so no need for external devices....It is too dangerous to use non certified sex toys...must have CE marking or American Standard Approval....
Old 21-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
IZ123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all samsters,

So much happenings in Hong Kong... see until blur blur. Me and a friend will be going to HK next month for some business and this is first time there. Will only be there for 2 nites... so want to make full use of these 2 nites.

Can anyone here give me some suggestions on how to fully utilise these 2 nites? Besides food, we will definitely want to try the colourful nite scene in HK. Will be saving up my ammo to let go over there. Please give me some suggestions as how can I spend these 2 nites.

Thanks in advance. Will definitely post my FR over here once back.

Cheers
- Anthony Robbins
Old 21-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

Worrr... Let me share with you, US-UL (Underwriters laboratories) and SG is PSB. Ask me if you need more information on certifications.

You are veteran in sex but i am streetsmart than you.

Quote:
Hahaha...no thanks..I have some more CASTLE to redeem before I fully retired...as for the toys...well, I guess I have 12 things(10 fingers, a hard steel shaft, and a flexi-tongue) in me to contribute to the session...so no need for external devices....It is too dangerous to use non certified sex toys...must have CE marking or American Standard Approval....
Old 21-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr... Let me share with you, US-UL (Underwriters laboratories) and SG is PSB. Ask me if you need more information on certifications.

You are veteran in sex but i am streetsmart than you.
Hahaha..talking about certifications...ok..you are veteran..
What does CSA (Canada) stand for?
What does CENELEC stand for?
What does DIN stand for?
What does BS stand for?
What does CE and EN stand for?
What does IP stand for?
What does JIS stand for?
What does SIRIM stand for?
What does PSB stand for?

I am quite stupid, maybe you can help me with the above as I need to answer to my boss... Kam Sia....
Old 21-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Ok Ok you are veteran in sex and streetsmart. I must respect senior citizen and cannot provoke you later you will get stroke. I will guilty for life... sextified

Quote:
Hahaha..talking about certifications...ok..you are veteran..
What does CSA (Canada) stand for?
What does CENELEC stand for?
What does DIN stand for?
What does BS stand for?
What does CE and EN stand for?
What does IP stand for?
What does JIS stand for?
What does SIRIM stand for?
What does PSB stand for?

I am quite stupid, maybe you can help me with the above as I need to answer to my boss... Kam Sia....
Old 22-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Falkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZ123
Hi all samsters,

So much happenings in Hong Kong... in HK. Will be saving up my ammo to let go over there. Please give me some suggestions as how can I spend these 2 nites.

Thanks in advance. Will definitely post my FR over here once back.

Cheers
Bro, depending on where you're staying, perhaps you might want to ring some door bells. After, you might want to head over to Lan Kwai Fong or TST pubs and clubs to try your luck. Enjoy!
Old 22-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried logging into sex141 today, but no go. anything happen to this site?
Old 22-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Ok Ok you are veteran in sex and streetsmart. I must respect senior citizen and cannot provoke you later you will get stroke. I will guilty for life... sextified
Shit you, I thought you gonna help me with that since you said you are streetsmart...now how am I going to work those out for my boss? Blast you with my European Bazooka..
Old 22-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

here goes the Bazooka shit again..
Old 23-09-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thenerdyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,
i'm currently in quarry bay area now...trying to get some action going but totally lost on where to head. how does this 141 thingy work? I can't seem to access their site at the moment
Old 23-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
naturefarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all brothers,

I be in HK for the electronic fair from 15-16 oct.
is there any recommandation for place that we can select and FJ?
Something like in geyland in SG?
please let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1