The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

This song is good for the thread... "Return happiness to Thailand"

Old 20-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Lets reboot the Pattaya thread with a threat! Newbies please do not rent jetskies. They are just as bad ; if not worse than the ones in Phuket!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
They have toned down a bit cause the Military Chief promises the public, he will clear away all these shits in Pattaya. But still better dun rent jetski unless u have too much THB to throw.
Old 20-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Anyway besides in soi lk and soi buakow, are there any areas that haf bj bars? Miss the good old days of drinking singha and getting blowed lol....
LK and Buakhow all no more lah..only Bliss along 3 rd road and a few gentlemen clubs..but of course theres always BC..!
Old 20-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
LK and Buakhow all no more lah..only Bliss along 3 rd road and a few gentlemen clubs..but of course theres always BC..!
Lolittas no more liao meh? I tot near soi buakhow?? And BC is the island u are toking about near patts? LOL.....
Old 20-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They have toned down a bit cause the Military Chief promises the public, he will clear away all these shits in Pattaya. But still better dun rent jetski unless u have too much THB to throw.
Jet ski scam and the tuk-tuk/taxi mafia is always at the top of the agenda at the monthly meeting of foreign consul generals. Unfortunately, scams etc. in Thailand - I guess like in most under-developed countries - is rampant and an every-day life occurrence.

Before the age of the internet, it was worse as one really cannot get much information and it is much better now as one can easily AND SHOULD do some research when in Thailand. There are now not only more English language web-sites, better still, Google translate now does an OK job to help one be better informed.

Whilst ”tourist/farang type” products and services is where rampant scamming goes on – especially for “Night entertainment” - even every-day things like appliance repairs, gyms, health/beauty treatments etc. are also infested with scammers. Somehow, building up long term relationships does not seem to be high priority, and woe is the lot of us consumers who put too much trust into coming back as a repeat/long term customer! The more you come back, the more he’s bound to think that his product/services are so good/cheap, that he’s entitled to charge more etc.!

It’s best to always do lots of research, compare prices and to bargain for everything here. Each time, LOL!

Just IMHO.
SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Be careful what you wish for!
Now I know why many Thai supported the coup

May peace be in Thailand.

Some people may be too peaceful and nothing better to do in CP thread hence every single post in Thailand also want to comments. Hope they shut the fuck up and just read quietly one corner.
Old 20-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Here it comes.... again!
Sigh...!

SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Here it comes.... again!
Sigh...!

SEAJ
He is not up to speed..... everyone should hold their angry post for a while. Like some say 'dun post drunk' now is a good idea to 'dun post angry'
Old 20-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Lolittas no more liao meh? I tot near soi buakhow?? And BC is the island u are toking about near patts? LOL.....
Lolita moved to soi chayapoom but its a shadow of its old self. I have long been a fan ; maybe observer is more like it la , of Lolitas since day1 from the old Asoke beer bar areas; now a MRT enterence! The angmo owner of the LK Lolitas died and the wife sold it. She later reopened it at the current location. I like the LK Metro one. Brought a friend there once and we were having drinks like a regular leepak bar ....... till i told him it was a BJ Bar! He was wondering why i bought him there as he wanted to cheong!

Did you know they once had a pet crocodile in their fish tank?

Not sure if pump station and one other bj bar is still alive on soi post officr
Old 20-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Everything have had action taken except the jetskies both in phuket and pattaya. For some reasons , cough$ cough$ , the police and military dun want to touch them.
Old 20-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Need to try other places like those up the hill or across the highway. we can hire a bahtbus up and call them when we are done. Half day trip easy easy
Old 20-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lolita moved to soi chayapoom but its a shadow of its old self. I have long been a fan ; maybe observer is more like it la , of Lolitas since day1 from the old Asoke beer bar areas; now a MRT enterence! The angmo owner of the LK Lolitas died and the wife sold it. She later reopened it at the current location. I like the LK Metro one. Brought a friend there once and we were having drinks like a regular leepak bar ....... till i told him it was a BJ Bar! He was wondering why i bought him there as he wanted to cheong!

Did you know they once had a pet crocodile in their fish tank?

Not sure if pump station and one other bj bar is still alive on soi post officr
Damn, i enjoy chilling at LK Lolitas man, chill for a while, go upstairs room with sofa blow long time and at the settle for FJ at a decent price then go to office agg bar to see naked puyings LOL....

It seems like Soi Chayapoom and Soi Buakhow is quite boring for cheonging but the massage there good right? I always end up at Soi Honey Inn for soapy session but never try the normal ones lol....
Old 20-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Need to try other places like those up the hill or across the highway. we can hire a bahtbus up and call them when we are done. Half day trip easy easy
You probably talking abt Kinnaree.. not too bad for an afternoon beer..can makan there oso..nice couches too.
Dark side I only went 2 bars..cant remember names either.Just throw everybody behind my pick up can lah.
Old 20-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
You probably talking abt Kinnaree.. not too bad for an afternoon beer..can makan there oso..nice couches too.
Dark side I only went 2 bars..cant remember names either.Just throw everybody behind my pick up can lah.
Bro soi6 - Knn talk papaya. Skali 25 people how? I dun quite like the idea la coz u also party and drink mah........... Mabuk how?

To the others - Dont you guys get excited exploring the unknown? If not for explorers, how to blaze a trail for return visits? I am one of those who will enter unknown place just for a looksee much more fun than following other's footsteps. I have seen people in geylang looking at their smartphone and looking for other people's sloppy seconds, very funny
Old 20-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
He is not up to speed..... everyone should hold their angry post for a while. Like some say 'dun post drunk' now is a good idea to 'dun post angry'
Hoooookkkaaaayyyy!
Thanks!
LOL

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1