The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
My fren, this is something call Destiny in life where Mr. Fate plays a role in it.
Fate is the result of the past. Free will is the result of the present. When we look backward, we feel the blow of fate. When we look forward, we see the dance of golden and energizing free will.

The physical consciousness or the body-consciousness is limited. When we live in the body, we experience fate. The soul is ever-free. When we live in the soul, we experience free will. It is up to us whether we live in the body-consciousness or in the soul-consciousness.

Tat's why you can hear some parents grumbling to their children and said "How nice if you are born as a Cha Siew then I can always you eat up and problems are solved."

Omi tua Fut .What am saying? Makes me like a monk oredi KEKEKE
I was not merely the introducer only. I knew her longer than anybody else here. We were very sweet together when I was in ace. People who saw us consider I was her lover. We clicked the first time I went up and soon later she offended a guy (kind of like gangster, Mr. A). Mr A was fierce and quite influential that time. He ordered me not to have meal or bonk her. However, I disobeyed and he confronted me and gave me warning. Despite of that, I still look for her and she appreciated it and our friendship/relationship became even better. The way she treated me was no difference between lovers and by definition she was my gf (though she denied it when talking to others). Of course until that fateful day in April when I introduced her and her friends to my group of bros, things slowly changed without me doing any wrong. Those who wronged me know who they are and what they have done to me. Repay my kindness with bad again and again.....sadly she also did the same and sided popularity to the extent of treating a stranger better than me now.
When she was first mentioned, it was already being told that she was my gf. It is annoying that people refer her as another person's girl as if I do not exist. Sifu seng2, I'm not scolding you as this is only a misunderstanding and you didn't know. Just like the mother, the children slowly disown her and begin calling every other women as mother but not her.
Old 28-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
When she was first mentioned, it was already being told that she was my gf. It is annoying that people refer her as another person's girl as if I do not exist.
geez get over it...

as beyonce says...
"If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it"

not intending to be that serious?..
then just go and cheong... have fun and enjoy it while it lasts...

Old 29-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
geez get over it...

as beyonce says...
"If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it"

not intending to be that serious?..
then just go and cheong... have fun and enjoy it while it lasts...

enjoy it while it last indeed, bro...
Old 29-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
..sob...sob...me cannot enjoy it
Old 29-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
You not enjoy meh? You ENTERtain so many PRC's woh

When u mari sini ah? AQ is around for you to ENTERtain leh
Old 29-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
To me is "Enjoy while I last"
Old 29-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
When she was first mentioned, it was already being told that she was my gf. It is annoying that people refer her as another person's girl as if I do not exist. Sifu seng2, I'm not scolding you as this is only a misunderstanding and you didn't know. Just like the mother, the children slowly disown her and begin calling every other women as mother but not her.
When a FL dell you she is your GF then for sure she will be your GF? So you believe her. Maybe she forgot and left out the word (temporary).
Its time to wake up now .Before you become her Lord of the Rings, you must know that.
Commitment requires a man to prepare 4 types of "RINGS”:
- The Engagement Ring
- The Wedding Ring
- The Suffer-Ring
- The Endure-Ring

Ask yourself : Do you really understand women? I dun think so.

Here are the 12 golden Rules to share with you.not written by me of course.
Understanding the subtext of a conversation with a female can be a breeze… for some. For others, the well-honed womanly dialect falls upon deaf ears. They’re somehow genetically incapable of expressing themselves as freely as men, they often rely upon body language and tone of voice to communicate those hidden points. Here are a few simple rules for understanding those unspoken bits.
1. Watch her body language. If she’s playing with her hair, tugging on a necklace, or generally preoccupied during your discussion, she’s likely tuning you out in favor of her inner voice. Don’t be afraid to ask her what’s up; she’ll appreciate the interest as well as the fact that you noticed her apparent disinterest.
2. Listen for undertones. She may say something sounds “totally awesome,” but don’t take it at face value. If she’s bluffing, you’ll hear that disappointed lilt at the end of her sentence. Suggest alternate ideas and see how her tone changes.
3. Look her in the eye. Cliché tells us that they’re the “windows to the soul,” and it’s not a far off notion. She’ll look away if she’s not being truthful, at which point you can pry.
4. Be careful not to over-analyze her actions or you might find yourself single. Don’t accuse her of things without proper cause; fiddling with her earrings because you asked her about what she did last night doesn’t necessarily indicate that she cheated on you. Females are complex and often thinking about something entirely off subject. Take no offense, hearty lad; ’tis better the fair maiden be worried about her cat than you.
5. Texting is free of inflection and gestures. If you find yourself in a text battle because you’ve misconstrued some meaning, put the phone down and invite her out to lunch so you can exercise your skills in reading the signs.
6. Women are a mess of hormones at least 12 weeks out of the year, and that’s if they’re lucky. Try to be a little sensitive if she seems wildly emotional for no apparent reason; she didn’t willingly sign up for lifelong visits from Aunt Flo in 8th grade health class. On top of uncontrollable emotions, she’s probably in pain as well. Not a good time to bring up extreme mountain biking, guys.
7. If she doesn’t call you, it may be because she’s classic and is waiting for you to pick up the phone. Don’t be a whimp and cry “hard to get.” Man up, man. Chivalry doesn’t have to be quite so dead. Hold the door open for her, while you’re at it.
8. Girls hate having their eating habits analyzed in this overly thin media age in which we live. Don’t point out how much she eats or doesn’t eat, unless it’s turning into an extreme disorder. Leave her be at the dinner table to avoid offense; she’ll stop when she’s full, however long that might take.
9. Let her do her own thing sometimes. If you crowd her, she’ll likely get sick of you. Women do not dig the constant wounded puppy gimmick. It’s okay to spend some time apart; she can’t miss you if you’re always around.
10. There’s one golden rule. no matter the girl, it’s this: always, always, always remember to answer “No,” if she asks you if her dress makes her look fat. Even if she looks fat. ESPECIALLY if she looks fat. Bad things happen to men who call a woman out on her bulk. Very bad.

11. If you are a handsome man, than of course you have a better chance of winning her heart.

12. If you are a rich man, than of course you have a better chance of winning her heart too.

So its time to move on.
Now you owe me 1 dozen REDBULL.
Old 29-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
I dun blame you. You got so many choices; tats why you dunno which one to enjoy.
Old 29-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

QOUTE "9. Let her do her own thing sometimes. If you crowd her, she’ll likely get sick of you. Women do not dig the constant wounded puppy gimmick. It’s okay to spend some time apart; she can’t miss you if you’re always around." UNQUOTE

I like this one.....ABSENCE MAKES THE MIND GROW FONDER......

One Doctor of Philosophy should be conferred on sengseng
Old 29-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
QOUTE "9. Let her do her own thing sometimes. If you crowd her, she’ll likely get sick of you. Women do not dig the constant wounded puppy gimmick. It’s okay to spend some time apart; she can’t miss you if you’re always around." UNQUOTE

I like this one.....ABSENCE MAKES THE MIND GROW FONDER......

One Doctor of Philosophy should be conferred on sengseng
No high hats and credits please cos the originator is not me.

Anyway John ask me to meet this new V-Popiah and she says she can speak and understand English. That’s good.
After chatting with her for while.
I then ask.
Me: Can I Kiss You?
Popiah : No
Murmuring to myself , why does she said No??? Maybe becos I am not handsome or do I look like a Panhandler to her or what? Let me See whether I can turn things around abit .
Me: What did I say just now?
Popiah : Can I kiss you?
Me: Certainly my dear.
Popiah : Oh! Oh! Blushing!
We then continue our acquaintances in her burrow, where it is more comfy.
Minutes later things really turn around this time. She ask me to call her Lao Kung and she call me Lao Poh instead. Wonder how long will this lasts. Dun ask me to introduce to you cos I pun takut someone's history might repeat itself here again. KEKEKE
Old 29-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

Old 29-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wa...nice Thai song, what is the title of this song as I can't read Thai woh...I want to download it from the Youtube
Old 29-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wa...nice Thai song, what is the title of this song as I can't read Thai woh...I want to download it from the Youtube
why not just click on the youtube icon in the video?..
anyway according to the youtube page,
it is รักได้ครั้งละคน เชื่อใจได้คนละครั้ง
rak dai krang la kon chea jai dtai kon la krang

hmm din know what song it was.. tho hear the song quite often...
Old 29-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
why not just click on the youtube icon in the video?..
anyway according to the youtube page,
it is รักได้ครั้งละคน เชื่อใจได้คนละครั้ง
rak dai krang la kon chea jai dtai kon la krang

hmm din know what song it was.. tho hear the song quite often...
Khop Khun Mak Khrap Koon Mesohorny.

The link to Youtube churned out another version of the same song, but minus the pretty faces and dramatic scenes

The title is roughly translated as : "The frequency of love for each person is dependent on each occurance" Sounds funny
Old 29-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Khop Khun Mak Khrap Koon Mesohorny.

The link to Youtube churned out another version of the same song, but minus the pretty faces and dramatic scenes

The title is roughly translated as : "The frequency of love for each person is dependent on each occurance" Sounds funny
OOps..forgotten about the link........khortot mak khrap

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1