The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Don"t know Why? Always read good reports on CV LBs and yet on serveral occasions that I go, I hardly find any worth mentioning. Any tips, Bros?
Old 11-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CUM2ME is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786 View Post
yeah roxy and jialing are the same..

mango & angel look almost alike..
i always do 3some with both of them...

shiok!
It has been a while when I last went to CV. Last time I went there, cannot find Mango. Heard from the other "Systers" there that Mango already settled down...

BTW, anyone have Mango contact? I remember Mango very chatty,...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow anyone have went down to CV to see see look look but nv try them because i dun have a car and was quite pai seh haha... anyone know of any pretty LB pre-ops and functionable? Can share the contact with me? Prefer they can do incall thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? That way, we don't have to drive around and around shopping for one that we like. Then there would be ST rooms nearby with shower and clean sheets, don't have to do Karmasutra in the car. We can have a drink while chatting with the LB first.

Would you guys go to drink in a bar like this or would you prefer the way it is now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It could work as long we dun pay the expensive drink like OT etc...
Old 11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
zerosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07 View Post
Wow anyone have went down to CV to see see look look but nv try them because i dun have a car and was quite pai seh haha... anyone know of any pretty LB pre-ops and functionable? Can share the contact with me? Prefer they can do incall thanks.
bro rent a car...
Old 11-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosg View Post
bro rent a car...
Coolz... i don't even have a license...
Old 12-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07 View Post
It could work as long we dun pay the expensive drink like OT etc...
Of course not. OT expensive becoz their rent super high. If ppl just go there to look at girls without buying drink they go broke. Especially now. I've seen the super small waitresses hound a customer before they even sit down to buy a drink until the group of 4 customers told the girl to fuck off and walked out of the bar.

It will be normal drink prices - $5 per mug of beer. I think most bros will not be happy with ladydrink so maybe don't have. Maybe $10 LD only. There will be couches and sofa so that can rubba in comfort. Maybe some Thai LBs will want to base there instead of OT becoz can get more biz. The bar will rent out ST rooms just like Nana Plaza in bkk. I think it could be quite good biz. How? Anybody want to share? Another good location will be Joo Chiat. Then we will have our mini-Pattaya.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!

Jolly Good Idea, but than you will have to get a midnight license as the LBs starts to stream in at CV after 1 am in the morning. Unless the new bar can induce the LBs to come in as early as the late afternoon. My 2 cents worth.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? That way, we don't have to drive around and around shopping for one that we like. Then there would be ST rooms nearby with shower and clean sheets, don't have to do Karmasutra in the car. We can have a drink while chatting with the LB first.

Would you guys go to drink in a bar like this or would you prefer the way it is now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!
It is always good to have but applying license will be difficult, besides,with the hotel nearby, don't think they allow loud music late at nite.. If have sure I support..
Old 14-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

Went last night 3am. A few sisters working. Spoke to 2 before deciding to take Iris. Pretty Malay/Chinese mix. Straight hair, nice boobs, slim body, great ass. Not cut, but small and I don't think she can top.

Performance was good. BJ followed by me doggie her in the passenger side.
I enjoyed it, felt we had good chemistry.
Old 15-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course not. OT expensive becoz their rent super high. If ppl just go there to look at girls without buying drink they go broke. Especially now. I've seen the super small waitresses hound a customer before they even sit down to buy a drink until the group of 4 customers told the girl to fuck off and walked out of the bar.

It will be normal drink prices - $5 per mug of beer. I think most bros will not be happy with ladydrink so maybe don't have. Maybe $10 LD only. There will be couches and sofa so that can rubba in comfort. Maybe some Thai LBs will want to base there instead of OT becoz can get more biz. The bar will rent out ST rooms just like Nana Plaza in bkk. I think it could be quite good biz. How? Anybody want to share? Another good location will be Joo Chiat. Then we will have our mini-Pattaya.
I say just do it and post it here... think alot of people will stream down man.... maybe LD $5... like that sure can consider going down... LD is the LB extra income anyway...
Old 18-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was down Friday night.. slightly after midnight.

Slim pickings.... behind carpark got 3 clustered there, CMI.

Turned around and went jetty roundabout again. This time, got 2 at end of the turn. Couldnt be bothered to wait so picked the one with better bod.

Name: Lydia (pre-op)
Face 4/10 (nice from far, far from nice. KNN i though looked quite chio, turn out close up the face got craters like moon, no amount of makeup can cover...)
Body: 8/10. Solid legs, fantastic butt and model fake boobs

Was a bit sian by the lousy complexion on the face so when going to secluded spot she did most of the chitchatting....nice car, you come here often etc...

SOP BJ and quite clumsy at licking nipples, get the feeling she rushing just to get through... in the end, i just asked her to suck my balls and i ownself jerk off.

To her credit, the moment I said i cumming, she immediately deep throated and blow until i think my balls were completely empty. i think she kind of gagged as well as when i cum, i will shove her head down and stuff it down her throat...

BJ (covered): 8/10 (good cum, but in general higher standards for LBs as they are all good...

RTF: No. DMG 30
Old 20-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

Nice FR Tribal Hawk!

I hate it when I get a Deceptacon/Transformer too. That's why a LB pub in CV is a good idea. BUT, the not so nice girls will get less business becoz cannot con people already. No hiding near dark corners so that can't see the face properly then once get in the car, most bros can't be bothered to tell them to scram. KNN.
Old 20-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it is technically a gd ideas bros here have suggested... but d oni thing which is of concerns... r d "bird watchers"... there r so many chalets ard... n when skool holidays come.. hordes of kids juz simply roam there... families.... infant.. uncle... aunties.... granmas... granpas.... all simply juz walkin ard there.. how ler...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1