The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Btw, where are all these gals from (nationalities wise)...CRYSTAL, SEY and MIKO?!
Old 16-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pocketrocket, Sey and Crystal are both from Korea. Not sure about Miko.

Sad to hear that Sey has been going downhill, I managed to book her soon after she started and must say she was really chirpy and fun to be with. I managed to see Crystal at the intro but missed out on her as I went with Sey, have to agree she’s one of the best looking WL I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately I missed out on her, the OKT at middle Tope says shes gone back to Korea liao. Asked him about Sey, he says shes on long term leave and not been working for some time and going by whats been said here, not too surprising.

Real pity too, because with gals like Sey, Crystal and Aki (another favourite of mine) gone, the standard at middle Tope seems to have dropped. Was intro’ed to 5 gals last Friday afternoon there, but all CMI IMO…sianz
Old 16-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Was intro’ed to 5 gals last Friday afternoon there, but all CMI IMO…sianz
Hi bro I was there too on friday evening hehe, not sure who were the ladies in the afternoon but there were some pretty ones at night. I even saw Sey coming to work at about 8 PM. Try going at night, maybe you'll be surprised hehe.

BTW I think usually the OKTs always say this girl gone here or there because they want you to choose the girls who are actually working on that day. So, don't always believe them when they say that this or that WL has gone already, just come back a few days later or give them a call first.

And Miko is Japanese, real cute.
Old 16-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
...Unfortunately I missed out on her, the OKT at middle Tope says shes gone back to Korea liao...
You'll find many of these WLs are here on those 1-2yrs working hol visa...Some will fall in love with Aust and will try to score with a "local" and try to help them get their PR while other leave after a few months to a yr.
Old 16-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Bro PocketRocket,

Heard your stories about Sweetie...What happened there...Heehee
Old 16-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
Bro PocketRocket,

Heard your stories about Sweetie...What happened there...Heehee

She keeps calling me to ask me to go out leh...I'm starting to get a little worried
Old 16-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah!! bro pocket, isnt that good? she might want to bao you like how it happened to my friend?
Old 16-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Btw, where are all these gals from (nationalities wise)...CRYSTAL, SEY and MIKO?!
korean, korean and korean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
And Miko is Japanese, real cute.
just for clarification here... miko is korean... NOT japanese.. she tells the otk to introduce her as japanese cause that way she gets a bit more business... she usually gets away with it because she does look alittle japanese.. but when i tested her out, her jap was worst than my self taught broken nihongo.. pretty much speaks fluent korean and a few broken words of japanese.. she continued her lies saying that she was half jap half korean.. but i've seen her enough times in and outside of tope st to find out that she's 100% korean..

in my personal experience, out of all the wl's out there, the korean girls are the fakest people; all liars and gold diggers.. you get alot of girls from various nationalities that like to play the 'i love you, come back and see me' game, but the korean girls ALL without exeption do this.. i don't know if any of you have seen the korean girl by the name of jessica from melb colesseum, but she asked for my number the second time i saw her.. every time she texted me i would ask where she was and she would say she just arrived at work, obviously to try and get in more business.. i told her to fuck off and never message me again.

the last couple of months have been pretty screwed up.. i don't know how much money i've spent visiting tope and york st, but i think 4-5 times a week and i'm still feeling like i'm not getting enough.. none of my girlfriends want to screw that many times a week so this cycle is getting abit of a habit.. anyway, saw lucy today and she's a real gem as always.. some of the girls at tope st are pretty, some are sweet looking and some are cute, but lucy's face radiates sexiness.. she's very quickly becoming a favourite of mine along side yumi.
Old 16-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrocker View Post
wah!! bro pocket, isnt that good? she might want to bao you like how it happened to my friend?

Wah lau eh! I only dare bao others and not get bao...The latter, I scare, coz, might get super glued

Bro Sefure...Feeling very rich izzit? Keep going to Tope?! Anyway, thanks heaps for the head up too.

Yes! You're correct to most extend, Koreans love to "lie" their way to get some rich boy to bao them...Thats why I noticed each time I visit the joint...If you say that you got a lousy job, they're not that interested...However, otherwise, they seemed to wanna work a little harder and gave small chat...

I dunno...I used to bao this hot Korean awhile back when I was in Uni...Great body and very gorgeous face. Not to mention great in bed too. But I not stupid coz I knew all along she was lying about everything. I just take it as a FB and worked out the cost was about the same as visiting the joints many times over and she was stayin with me all the time and very obedience esp in bed...So I kept my eyes closed.

Now that I had left Sydney...We dun contact anymore...I wonder where is she these days?!
Old 16-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post

her jap was worst than my self taught broken nihongo.. pretty much speaks fluent korean and a few broken words of japanese..
Hmmm this is weird then, btw she's the one with lots of make-up right? Her face is usually very white. I said weird coz my friend who could speak a bit of Japanese told me that he spoke in Japanese with her.

Well it doesn't matter anyway but I'll see if I can clarify if this is the same girl, hehe maybe I got the wrong one.
Old 17-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the last couple of months have been pretty screwed up.. i don't know how much money i've spent visiting tope and york st, but i think 4-5 times a week and i'm still feeling like i'm not getting enough.. none of my girlfriends want to screw that many times a week so this cycle is getting abit of a habit.. anyway, saw lucy today and she's a real gem as always.. some of the girls at tope st are pretty, some are sweet looking and some are cute, but lucy's face radiates sexiness.. she's very quickly becoming a favourite of mine along side yumi.
Wow bro...from the amt of trips & $ u spending there...why not consider going to Bangkok or China for some much better actions & well worth the $...thou travel timing and getting leaves from your GF might be an obstacle...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 17-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I managed to see Crystal at the intro but missed out on her as I went with Sey, have to agree she’s one of the best looking WL I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately I missed out on her, the OKT at middle Tope says shes gone back to Korea liao.
!@#$#@!%.... crystal has gone back to korean!?!?!? god damn it i need to book a plane ticket to seoul... i hope she comes back soon, that face is just too gorgeous not to see again.. i think she'll be back,,, she hasn't been in aus long enough for her visa to expire, so i'm hoping its just a short break...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Bro Sefure...Feeling very rich izzit? Keep going to Tope?! Anyway, thanks heaps for the head up too.

Yes! You're correct to most extend, Koreans love to "lie" their way to get some rich boy to bao them...Thats why I noticed each time I visit the joint...If you say that you got a lousy job, they're not that interested...However, otherwise, they seemed to wanna work a little harder and gave small chat...
not feeling rich,,, just feeling very horny lately and every time the girls at tope st parade out i get the bad urge to fuck all of them.. i hope it doesn't become an addiction; actually i hope it isn't one already.. been spending pretty much my bloody entire wages each week there.. self pleasure just doesn't cut it anymore and the girlfriend only wants to screw no more than twice a week, so i've got no other choice.. a while ago i tried to fuck the misses twice in the same day and she looks at me like i'm a pervert or something.. lol.. well maybe i am,, but that's beside the point...

i hear ya about the working a little harder thing the korean girls do.. i remember last week i booked tess for the first time and during the session she found out how frequently i visited tope st. later she looks into my eyes and saids "pogoshipoyo... you understand?" althought i am not entirely fluent, i do understand the basics and asked her in korean whether she was crazy.. i think she uses that line on most of her regular customers (it means i miss you by the way), but she must have forgotten that this was the first time i booked her and slipped out the wrong (and probably rehearsed) lines.. its just so funny when you see through the bullshit these girls try and pull.. some are pretty bad at it, but some genuinely deserve an acadamy award for their performances.. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
Hmmm this is weird then, btw she's the one with lots of make-up right? Her face is usually very white. I said weird coz my friend who could speak a bit of Japanese told me that he spoke in Japanese with her.

Well it doesn't matter anyway but I'll see if I can clarify if this is the same girl, hehe maybe I got the wrong one.
yep, her face is quite light, but then again 90% of the korean girls are quite white.. lol. except for a few that are naturally tanned like tiffany who is really dark.. well not south east asian type of dark, but still dark if i'm making any sense.. anyway, i think we're taking about the same girl, she knows a few basic words here and there, but definitely not good enough to string together a decent couple of sentences.. lol.. i know this because i started out talking to her in jap.. i've learnt enough for a basic convo from self study and previous girlfriends so i could tell quite easily that her japanese barely goes beyound simple structured sentences like how are you, you are cute etc.. we basically chat in korean now which is what she is fluent in although i've still got a bit to study before i'm satisfied that i can hold a decent conversation in korean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Wow bro...from the amt of trips & $ u spending there...why not consider going to Bangkok or China for some much better actions & well worth the $...thou travel timing and getting leaves from your GF might be an obstacle...
lol.. thanks for the suggestion mate.. believe it or not i've actually already thought of this one but the numbers don't stack up on several counts.. the first two you've already mentioned... i can't get leave from work and the girlfriend bitching and tagging along everywhere is no fun.. the other thing is that i won't be earning an income while on leave, but more importantly, i've estimated that i need to be fucking everyday for 3 months just to break even on the cost of the return airfare for both me the misses from melbourne to shanghai... the ridiculous fuel surcharge is making international travel bloody expensive..

anyway, i think it'd cost about $3,000 to get to shanghai.. 1 session at tope = $130 versus about $50 in china + $50 accomodation and expenses = $30 saving to cover airfares = 100 days rooting once a day to break even = not worth doing..

and this would be the cost of doing china.. whilst chinese girls can be quite pretty,, i tend to prefer korean and japanese ladies,,, and suffice to say we all know both these two countries aren't cost effective options.. thailand i've been about 4 times and the average cost estimate is probably similar to that of china if you take into account the hotels, transportation and so on.. speaking of china, there's a new chinese girl at middle tope who started work on monday by the name of coco. it was the first time i saw her there and the boss confirmed that she just started.. i haven't booked her but in the intro she looks quite dark, kinda like sun tarnished skin that some of beijing girls have.. don't know how to explain it, dark but not the tanned sort of dark, but more of a weathered dark look. anyway, she's not too bad looking, alittle like the girl next door type of woman and quite fuckable to me.. the otk reckons shes very friendly but a total bimbo... she does look it a little lost and unsure of what she's suppose to be doing, but to be fair she only just started there a few days ago.. i've already made a mental note to fuck her the next time i'm there; which probably is going to be tomorrow.. but like i said,,, i pretty much want to fuck every single one of them at the moment.. damn it..
Old 19-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
.. i remember last week i booked tess for the first time and during the session she found out how frequently i visited tope st. later she looks into my eyes and saids "pogoshipoyo... you understand?"

Tess from 466?! She got one hot body (IMHO) and the face that I can't pass on...Those gals that looked very in between "tou" and "too cool for school" kinda...The kind that you wanna go up to her and somehow feel rather threaten and cold feet kind...

I love it!!!

She told me that if I go see her in 466, due to the management there, even with the hr booking, can I only cum once, but she also works in Huntingdale sometimes and that, you can up her as many time as you like

Isn't that niceee...
Old 20-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Cranium666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all S'porean Bro in Melbourne,

I've been in SBB for a few years now but I hardly post. So to make it up, here's my 3 recent FR.

FR no.1 - JoJo frm Oriental Orchid
Was at the SE suburb 2 weeks ago so dropped by OO. I'd been there a few times long time ago and each time I'm there, I smell the curry lingering in the air. The biz owner are Indians. When I was there 2 weeks ago, there were only 3 girls working & only 1 avaialble who's quite ba ba type & I didn't like. So waited for the other 2 to become available. The 2nd lady I met wasn't to my liking also as I find her CMI for me. So waited for another 15mins comes JoJo. JoJowas pleasing to my eyes & I suppose she's pretty young wiht quite good English. I engaged her half hour service and sad to say that her bra really did a good job at highlighting what it's covering........she's really flat but with quite sizeful nipples. She's not too bad looking but neither is she fantastically attractive. Her service was nothing to shout about & I'll rather rate her massage strenght (not skills) better than any of her intended service. Well no RTF on her.

FR no.2 - JoJo frm Far Eastern Relaxation
Went to FEL last week and there were 4 ladies available & all don't seem to be in my books in the looks & body department. Since I was there & didn't want to take the hassle of going to another establishments, I stayed with a lady frm Hong Kong. She look abit lao swee with good size tits. Although she's got a little belly, she's fun! Her massage was good and her sexual service was quite enticing as in getting wet naturally & wanting U to penetrate her badly. Well it may be 1 of a WL's skill to wo loyal clients I suppose. Well no RTF for her too as she's from Sydney on a 2 weeks assignment at FEL & I guess she's back in Sydney now.

FR no.3 - Aki frm Middle Tope
Initially I went to FEL this afternoon but the 3 lasies available really CMI. Asked the angmo mamasan if there are new lot of girl coming in the later shift & she said yes but @ 9pm. So I went of & try Middle Tope for the very 1st time. When I got there, there weren't anyone in the waiting area and there's only 1 available lady frm Japan. 1st look of Aki & she caught my eyes. With no hesitation, I booked her for an hour at $220 (Day rate). Initially I couldn't make out if Aki is Japanese or Korean as she looked both so when we went into the rm, I asked where she was frm & she replied Japan. So I tested her with my limited Osaka ban & to my surprise, she's frm Osaka too!! Aki is rather tall for a Japanese girl. She's about 1.7m but really small tits with quite large nipples. She's very slim & I like my meat lean hehehehe. In bed, she gave me cat bath all over my back for a start & simultanously rub her tits on me too! While she slowly kiss & lick me frm lower back to my neck & ultimately to my ears, she whispered softly " do U want to turn over?". Naturally I love too but at that time didi still lembek & I was abit malu. But then when she started kissing me on my lips with a bit of tongue action, did started to wake up abit but not really fully there yet. As she kissed & licked my nipples.....wow! I have the chills down my spine. I dunno why but really enjoyed it. Ultimately she pop her mouth over my by now rock hard didi. Her BBBJ was just ok without hard suction but nice smooth moosy slippage of her mouth over my didi. The she started riding me cowgirl & I bent myself forward to suck on her nipples & that seem to pleasure her somehow?!?! We rocked for a short 5mins & changed to doggy. While at doggy position, I'm not sure if I did rock her too hard as I could here her making bird like cries (not sure if she's play acting or enjoying it) but the more I rock the faster I went & harder I throb and KNN........finally did spitted his load into her. Well it was good but tiring. Then we laid beside each other & chatted with each other with her broken English & my broken Japanese hahahahah!!! I didn't realize that we chatted so long that when I wanted a 2nd round, the buzzer went off. Well I'll probably RTF and see if I can break more ice with her if U know what I mean.

Cheers to all Bro!!
Old 20-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
Heard that some FL/WL work in Crown too. Anyone got pick up experience to share?
they dun work @ crown, they'r gambling there.. lol...
almost all wl's do gamble at crown after their work hours..martha from mc is one of em..
try ur luck, u might get smthing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1