The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
diablo_inside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Day 2 ptII

Noticed there’s lots of bike rental all around, from 150-300b/day; with time to spare before sunset, decided it’d be easier to check out the other parts of pat on bike. Rented a automatic (squeeze and go type) bike from soi8 (in front of hotel) then started exploring the other parts.

Rode to light house, view point, Buddha hill, jomtiem beach. Having a bike to zip around was a great way to check out all the different soi… went to soi 2/3 for a walkabout, then soi6, 7, 13.1.2.3 then walking street.. finally settled at walking street to soak up the scene… the only problem is having to stay sober nuff to ride... so, decided to park the bike back at hotel then go out again….

Then, got spotted by the 19syt, called me… so I was thinking should I ON her again?…. Humm… why not… tight body, wet…hella a good bang,… and cheap cheap…don’t have to break any ice…. So got some beers and up the room… round ONE… Beer…. Rested… round Two… sleep…. Woke up 11am… time to check out… paid her and she was on her way…

Took 50baht bus back to Bus terminal…back to BKK in 2hours...till the next time....
Old 07-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Continued my 2nd part:

Here is Shyguy FR - Live from Singapore (Sigh... back in reality)

At Angelwitch, I was totally attracted to one of the showgirls with a very jap look, very nice sweet smile plus big boobs. Show girls do not have number tag and not all of them go out for ST/LT. My problem is that she kept disappearing when the showtime time is over and the dancers with number tags all started dancing. So just went to other places to see see before deciding that I must go for her. Pulled a mamasan to help me check out but to my disappointment, she has been booked by a Jap customer to serve him after work for 3 days in a row! Sigh... low morale

Ended up that my last station was at Iron club where I saw my last bonk again. Gal number 17 (Haha, at least got her tag number this time)! Treated her to a drink and she started arousing me again... i can't tahan again. BF her liao, esp it's already 2.30am and hard to find a good catch.
Just returned from a short trip to pattaya. Even though 3rd time in pattaya, but still never stepped in Angelwitch before. So decided to check out Angel Witch as recommended, indeed solid dance shows! I think i know which dancer bro Shyguy was referring to, she is the one wearing a white-shirt, 2 panties (black & white) doing the sexy lap dance and strip tease. Straight short Hair about just to the neck, very sweet looking, nice boobs toos, looks alittle chinese/jap. They got this Angmo to be the guest on stage. I got gal #29 to sit with me, name is Ann i think, just 20 years old, tall slim babe. Got the chio ah-lian look, not much chemistry with her after buy her 2 drinks, so decided against barfining her. Other bros cheonging Angelwitch might wanna keep a lookout for her.

Drop by Iron Club for a drink, saw a good number of hot babes in here. Caught a glimpse of Gal number 17, got the sultry look, very good slim bod too. Didnt barfine anyone in here, as i had other plans.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser007 View Post
Just returned from a short trip to pattaya. Even though 3rd time in pattaya, but still never stepped in Angelwitch before. So decided to check out Angel Witch as recommended, indeed solid dance shows! I think i know which dancer bro Shyguy was referring to, she is the one wearing a white-shirt, 2 panties (black & white) doing the sexy lap dance and strip tease. Straight short Hair about just to the neck, very sweet looking, nice boobs toos, looks alittle chinese/jap. They got this Angmo to be the guest on stage. I got gal #29 to sit with me, name is Ann i think, just 20 years old, tall slim babe. Got the chio ah-lian look, not much chemistry with her after buy her 2 drinks, so decided against barfining her. Other bros cheonging Angelwitch might wanna keep a lookout for her.

Drop by Iron Club for a drink, saw a good number of hot babes in here. Caught a glimpse of Gal number 17, got the sultry look, very good slim bod too. Didnt barfine anyone in here, as i had other plans.
Halo Bro Fraser007!

Thanks for looking at the 2 Pattaya gals whom I have been eyeing or bonking
Yup, among the show girls at Angelwitch, she's the most outstanding in terms of body and looks! Seeing your reply just makes me think of her again... drooling liao. I agree with you that chemistry is very important else the bonk will not be enjoyable. That's why I always ended up ending quite a sum of money treating drinks for ladies whom I eyed 1st before deciding any BF.
Never get Gal 17 a drink at Iron Club? Very value for money leh, no need BF but you get all the excitement straight at your seat.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Shyguy,

was quite late when i got in Iron Club, something like 1.30am thai time. Didnt buy your gal 17 a drink, just eye candy for me , so happens she dance in front of where i sat, Saw some hotties still left over and club was very packed. More of just checking out the place for me.

Agree with you that Angelwitch dancer is sibeh hot, i sat up when she took off that white-shirt, cannot imagine a nice pair of B+ to C cups packed under that big white shirt, SOlid Bod. Kawaii nehz....

Did a quick read up here before flying off on Friday, saw your posts and ventured for a quick look. Wanted to up you, but found that i already did previously.

Only stayed 2 nights in pattaya this time, went bkk after, which was a big mistake, cos RED SHIRTS Rioting, all shopping malls closed.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Any updates on the political situation in Pattaya?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
adicha is Cool - loads of Potential

go CNA or read the papers lah...kotta..
Old 18-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Pattaya, no red shirts or whatever. Thats place is still heaven on earth.. haha

Next trip will be this August... Wooohoo..
Old 18-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Pattaya was a blast (of water) +555... fun soaking all those passing songtaews especially with unsuspecting tourists. BTW didn't know there was a white girl a-go-go on Walking Street? Darn now how did I miss that before? Heard expensive. Any bros been inside before?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Pattaya was a blast (of water) +555... fun soaking all those passing songtaews especially with unsuspecting tourists. BTW didn't know there was a white girl a-go-go on Walking Street? Darn now how did I miss that before? Heard expensive. Any bros been inside before?
Hi Bro Im,

It was indeed very fun in PT but also easy to fall sick when was been splashed by cold water from a big water bucket with a huge ice bar. I am sure you have great fun over there. Well, my friend told me the price for the white girl is 5000 Bahts for ST.
Old 18-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Thats what I tot. BHT5000 seems to be the "standard" price for white meat in Thailand. I'm guessing still that they're mostly Eastern Europeans? During the daytime many Russian SYTs on the beaches along with fat, old ones There is a large Russian presence in Pattaya but didn't know there were so many. Struck up a conversation with one nice tan blondie but didn't go far coz language probs + tilak with me Hmm... mayb next time can try sian one again

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thats what I tot. BHT5000 seems to be the "standard" price for white meat in Thailand. I'm guessing still that they're mostly Eastern Europeans? During the daytime many Russian SYTs on the beaches along with fat, old ones There is a large Russian presence in Pattaya but didn't know there were so many. Struck up a conversation with one nice tan blondie but didn't go far coz language probs + tilak with me Hmm... mayb next time can try sian one again

Well bro, Pattaya is the number 1 tourist spot in thailand for the Russians.
Old 19-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Eh.... teach me ok? I also wanna learn!

Actually, saw a few stunners during my last trip there. Long fair legs... damn, but then again, a bit funny gg to LOS and look for non-thai puyings leh.
Old 19-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Eh.... teach me ok? I also wanna learn!
Actually, saw a few stunners during my last trip there. Long fair legs... damn, but then again, a bit funny gg to LOS and look for non-thai puyings leh.
555+ u never see I suan myself "" ah? I can't teach u anything lah... no $$$, not handsome, dunno how to talk... maybe u teach me better? Eat Thai food everyday and if price is reasonable why not try Western food right? Anywayz my blondie was not a WL. Whats more she & her friends were tanning next to me so how not to at least smile and invite her to share a beer? People smile back & friendly not necessary means can easily "ONS" right? But no harm trying, who knows?

Old 19-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no $$$, not handsome, dunno how to talk... maybe u teach me better?
U are too humble.......
Old 27-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, like to ask sb bros here: Is Siam bayshore resort & spa girl-friendly? Thanks for any info.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1