The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Sure EZ... I am thinking of organizing a light dinner or Kopi next Monday (Jan 25th) at around 17:00-17:30 with bro PTR, Bro SBX, LT and you... I will send mass sms to LT, PTR, and SBX...
Walau er! Got kopi to drink neber even mention me, why liddat ar? By the way, where is the kopi/tea drinking sesion? Not back home I suppose?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sure EZ... I am thinking of organizing a light dinner or Kopi next Monday (Jan 25th) at around 17:00-17:30 with bro PTR, Bro SBX, LT and you... I will send mass sms to LT, PTR, and SBX...
Sorry Bro,
I am still in Huizhou, postpone my return date to singapore due to some planning work for my shop.
Yesterday party with my friends at Jin Ye Ktv again. Found a big boob gal (bigger than the one i took previously), and not fat at all. ÕæÊÇһɽ»¹ÓÐһɽ¸ß.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 24-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jamesdean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Sorry Bro,
I am still in Huizhou, postpone my return date to singapore due to some planning work for my shop.
Yesterday party with my friends at Jin Ye Ktv again. Found a big boob gal (bigger than the one i took previously), and not fat at all. ÕæÊÇһɽ»¹ÓÐһɽ¸ß.
maybe u can intro her to us?

what number she is?

kekeke
Old 25-01-2010, 04:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Yesterday party with my friends at Jin Ye Ktv again. Found a big boob gal (bigger than the one i took previously), and not fat at all.
Wow so busy in HZ arh?

Papaya or watermelon shape?
Old 25-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Walau er! Got kopi to drink neber even mention me, why liddat ar? By the way, where is the kopi/tea drinking sesion? Not back home I suppose?
We had kopi session today in Suntec except bro SBX... Bro PTR, HZG, and his 'son' (Bro Mekatulia) were present and we had good laugh and exchanges of notes... We also manage to ask a Chio gals with nice figures to sit with us for a little while and now we got her number...
Old 25-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry Bro,
Walau bro SBX... got to share hor... wanna be your cousin...
Old 25-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We had kopi session today in Suntec except bro SBX... Bro PTR, HZG, and his 'son' (Bro Mekatulia) were present and we had good laugh and exchanges of notes... We also manage to ask a Chio gals with nice figures to sit with us for a little while and now we got her number...
Bro PF,

Correction. You got the chio bu's number, not me ley, or that matter of fact dun think my LT or uncle PTR has it also. You also must have learnt from my LT to use me as bait to hook gals issit? I very shy wan ley, nearly tongue tied dunno what to say to her when she ask me questions. I hope you very happy today lah! Not because of having kopi with us, but also getting the chio bu's number...wahaha...
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 26-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walau bro SBX... got to share hor... wanna be your cousin...
Bro PF,
no problem. But dun worry, we are not cousin as i didn't 'upz' that gal. My foshan friend took her for overnite after i 'accidentally' undress her top in the ktv room.
But this gal is a 'ang pai' in Jin ye ktv.

Old 26-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

As the CNY is nearer, a lot of gals (ktv or sauna) in HZ have left to their hometown. Now all the ktv & sauna in HZ has the same problem 'low supply high demand'. All brothers that are interested in HZ, please avoid coming here during cny (need to fight with the locals for a porkchop) unless you have a kc here.
A lot of recruits (new gals) will come after cny.

Old 26-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OIC! Had kopi session back there, then I can't do anything. Hope you and Uncle PTR did not talk too many bad things about me because my ears were tingling and have the urge to have ear cundling while I was at CP last week.

Since Uncle PTR is visiting my neck of the woods in March, best time by the way as many WG's and new stock will be returning, why don't you plan a trip at the same time as our high esteem Uncle PTR.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:37 PM
SamSter

ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As the CNY is nearer, a lot of gals (ktv or sauna) in HZ have left to their hometown. Now all the ktv & sauna in HZ has the same problem 'low supply high demand'. All brothers that are interested in HZ, please avoid coming here during cny (need to fight with the locals for a porkchop) unless you have a kc here.
A lot of recruits (new gals) will come after cny.
Your #36 balik kampung liao boh? Next week maybe drop by HZ if I'm free.

Oh by the way your "agent" did a very good job. It was an arduous task you know. You should give him a good pat on his back + FOC x10 Scissors, Paper, Stone dice pack. He'll love it. This dice game is very good to tekan girls during drinking. Hahahaha.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Your #36 balik kampung liao boh? Next week maybe drop by HZ if I'm free.

Oh by the way your "agent" did a very good job. It was an arduous task you know. You should give him a good pat on his back + FOC x10 Scissors, Paper, Stone dice pack. He'll love it. This dice game is very good to tekan girls during drinking. Hahahaha.
No...#36 will stay till cny.
Yes, my 'agent' is very hardworking, almost give him a bj myself that day. Somemore he can speak several languages. Ask him to be my worker but he don't want. Maybe he think the salary too low.

Dear Mr agent,
Please kindly reconsider my offer to you. If you work for me, i will give you 10 packs of 'Scissors, Paper, Stone dice' per month.

Old 27-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
I spoke to the 'Agent' and according to the horse's mouth, he did it out of pure good will and I quote "What are friends for? If I can help, I will surely help, friends comes first when we are not at home" Unquote. Anyway, Bro SBX gave the 'Agent' many makan and a tour of his Sauna. Good enough for the 'Agent'

Quote:
Yes, my 'agent' is very hardworking, almost give him a bj myself that day. Somemore he can speak several languages. Ask him to be my worker but he don't want. Maybe he think the salary too low.

Dear Mr agent,
Please kindly reconsider my offer to you. If you work for me, i will give you 10 packs of 'Scissors, Paper, Stone dice' per month.
I also heard the 'Agent' mentioned you offered him a Job. He declined you politely as he told me he has other committment and priorities to meet. To him, he said, money aside, most important, he must find something he truely enjoy doing, like one of the things he like is helping friends.
Old 27-01-2010, 11:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Yes I already knew this "agent" is a multi-linguist. It's not that your salary offer is too low. It's just that this "agent" has retired from work and enjoying life now.

Quote:
I spoke to the 'Agent' and according to the horse's mouth, he did it out of pure good will and I quote "What are friends for? If I can help, I will surely help, friends comes first when we are not at home" Unquote. Anyway, Bro SBX gave the 'Agent' many makan and a tour of his Sauna. Good enough for the 'Agent'
Quote:
I also heard the 'Agent' mentioned you offered him a Job. He declined you politely as he told me he has other committment and priorities to meet. To him, he said, money aside, most important, he must find something he truely enjoy doing, like one of the things he like is helping friends.
One thing I truly admire about this "agent" is his unconditional help to friends and even newbies he met for the first time. A lot of times beyond his call of duty. This is something we must all learn from him.

I believe the "agent" turned down bro shibaxian's job offer as he has too many KCs to take care of around Southeast Asia. Haha. Those are probably his committments and priorities.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

Ok boys.. I have another window in the 2nde week of Feb as I need to go to Jian Xi province... I will stop by either in Guangzhou or Shenzhen... I can swing by HZ before I go to Nan Chang or after.... as SBX had said that the #38 will stay for he CNY... so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1