The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How the taxi fly into the small lane outside saigon pub???

1 of the reason, he might sleep driving. Recently a lot of sleep driving drivers. They wanted to earn more with less rest. I kena a few, sleep driving.
Old 18-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1 of the reason, he might sleep driving. Recently a lot of sleep driving drivers. They wanted to earn more with less rest. I kena a few, sleep driving.
I agree with you.

Night shift can be extremely tiring if one's bio-clock is not fine tuned to it. I also almost kena by a few sleep driving cab drivers at night.
Old 18-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Anyway, I hope none of the guys in this forum will end up like that taxi driver... we out to play, we KC, but if something goes wrong then just move on... so many VBs, scared what??? Money lost can always earned back what!
Clap Clap.. Well said

Regards,
vlover
Old 18-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 713 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next, the Taxi driver... haiz... u guys think really accident??? I can tell u its a case of pure jealousy. Of recent, if u guys go eat porridge at corner of Lor 39, u can see many cases of guys have a small quarrel with their VB while eating porridge and the story is always the same.... the guy would ask the VB about a certain SMS that they see in her phone... etc.

So who are we to judge that this is a "poor woman, what a way to die"???? for all u know, she could have KCed him so well and cheated him of his hard earned savings and then go for other guys... and in this case, she probably deserve a more horrible death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Clap Clap.. Well said
clap clap... well speculated
Old 19-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Clap clap. Time well wasted discussing this topic.
Old 19-09-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

According to the news, the viet lady has a Singaporean husband and a kid.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
better to spend time in JC and GL42
one of the small pub in JC is hot now since BL closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
sad
Old 19-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If u wan to go, we can go during the period where all your kaki went vn. Just 2 of us
you same same the vb... xao nhieu nhieu...
you never turn up at JC. I join your friends for drink.
After your friends left early.. before 11pm, I am left all alone to CBL.

Luckily I can get someone to accompany me to s****s*
Old 19-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you same same the vb... xao nhieu nhieu...
Early in the morning, seen this accusing sentence, very PERTURB. Since when did I promise to go to there??? Even the organiser know I not going then why say I XNN

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Early in the morning, seen this accusing sentence, very PERTURB. Since when did I promise to go to there??? Even the organiser know I not going then why say I XNN
you say you want to date me when all my kaki go vn mah...i put many many perfume liao... make up and wear nice nice liao but you stay home
Old 19-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

Yesterday I was eating alone at GL42 at 2:30am...
I saw 1 syt looks like 张柏芝.
Very tempting target but she was with some old uncle.

the only thing that is put off is her dress sense... green pants, green top

nowadays many many actress lookalike vb.... 范文芳, 郭舒贤, 张柏芝

tempted to go 674/GL42 kopitiam again tonight. jackbl, how???
Old 19-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Where? Hanoi or Sg?

Quote:
aiyah, think of it this way... where got any viet girls on holiday be sitting at Geylang bar at 4.00am????

Next, the Taxi driver... haiz... u guys think really accident??? I can tell u its a case of pure jealousy. Of recent, if u guys go eat porridge at corner of Lor 39, u can see many cases of guys have a small quarrel with their VB while eating porridge and the story is always the same.... the guy would ask the VB about a certain SMS that they see in her phone... etc.

So who are we to judge that this is a "poor woman, what a way to die"???? for all u know, she could have KCed him so well and cheated him of his hard earned savings and then go for other guys... and in this case, she probably deserve a more horrible death!

Anyway, I hope none of the guys in this forum will end up like that taxi driver... we out to play, we KC, but if something goes wrong then just move on... so many VBs, scared what??? Money lost can always earned back what!
Wow my friend, you seem to understand them very well! Any bro here in SBF know that there are always very personal msg in their mobile phone sent by customers to them. I have personally seen such msg in my girl phone. We must understand that for them to make more monies, they must at least give an impression that gf feeling to them. If you don't want to get upset with such msg, the best way is not to look at their phones.

Quote:
And her mother in law was seen crying on the news

My favorite part of the female body (Y)

Last edited by zhu star; 19-09-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 20-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Clap Clap.. Well said

Regards,
vlover
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post

CLAP CLAP CLAP good TCSS discussing this topic now missing is the "song" part only

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday I was eating alone at GL42 at 2:30am...
I saw 1 syt looks like 张柏芝.
Very tempting target but she was with some old uncle.

Canot be me, cos I only 35

Harlo dun complain lah uncle, I learnt a long time ago we are just complaining abt something sooner or later we ourselves will be sama sama....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
And her mother in law was seen crying on the news

Regardless of the truth or untruths, its always sad when something like dis happens

Lets give them a break shall we, for what we know the hubby might be one of the samsters

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1