The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 14-11-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
i don't know what's happening here, or why this bro is trying to promote her. if she really was serious, like another bro here said before, she would honour her appointment. And she accept cash by hand. Meaning, ot trying to scam money. But then why she didn't go and meet up after agreeing the time.

I did text her before a while back. quite unresponsive and felt uninterested from her. So i just told her to cancel. So really no idea why even bother to advertise here.
yes , to good to be true , he is the only one who had good experience with this so called sapika. personally i had been contact with her before , and the way of her response was super bad , make me lose interest.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redwain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, just to share experiences. Dont deal with whatapps account with ‘bussiness account’, as this is control by (i believed) by a tauke. They just use random faces but actually the same ladyboy behind. This ladyboy uses many names to trick.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo21112 View Post
Hello mind sharing the new website for CP
i haven't go find out yet. you can just try call their number and ask.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Port: H&* Reflex Damai
No: 7
Origin: Thai
Language: very minimal english
Face: 8
Body: 7
Skin: 9
Boobs: A cup
Ass: X
Massage: 7
B2B: X
DFK: 7 with *
Hj: 8
BJ: 7 with *
AR: X
FJ: X
GFE: 5 - language barrier
Damage: 70+250
WIR: Yes

I can't believe this is the first time i ever stepped into a MP with Thai ML. I saw #7 on michat a while back, added but never had chance to book. Messaged her today, didn't reply for 2 hours. Texted another port, booked a new China lady, then #7 texted back. Gave bloody excuses about rain and traffic jam to back up and proceeded to #7 cos never had tomyum here before.

She greeted me at the counter. I was surprised a bit, she looked tall and very happening type in her michat. But here, petite and reserved. Nevermind, she was the person in the pictures with no enhancements / filter. But here i also had a feeling she used google translate the whole time and now not difficult to converse.

Brought me to the room, surprised there's a floor bed and a massage table side by side. She took a while to come back, then when she appeared i ask which one we using then she pointed to the floor.

The material used to cover the bed was super silky, the towel as well. Like a thousand thread count. So comfortable to lie my naked ass down on it.

So her massage was ok. Felt like she only know one type of massage and she's performing it. She knows where to press and put her body weight onto it. It's all pressing, no rubbing. And she took her time pressing my whole back that I thought there's no more time for extra services. And i thought maybe this place is just massage. Had to prepare myself to accept it if that's the case even though i very much wanted to see her body and feel her silky smooth skin.

Finally asked me to turn around, pressed my leg slowly and reached upper thigh, touching my privates. And then asked if i want batin. (by now i already know there's no real batin in KK, they just mean hj.) Quoted 150, i asked if she will take off her top and she said yes. So i said yes. then she went out to bring her wet tissues. Wiped me clean, and i also wonder why hj also need to be this clean.

Before she started, then she ask if i wanted bj. I'm like hell yes pls. Nego a bit down to 250 while she manja me, and i said 250 plus i want to kiss her. She manja some more and was reluctant. i pulled her down and kissed her a bit first, then kiss her mouth, she didn't pull away. like at all, even after i stopped. I also confused a bit. But then i let her proceed with the action. She then took a piece of plastic out to cover my rod to do bj. This is a first for me. only heard about this plastic, never seen it before in my life. I said i don't want that. and she started to manja me. And i said ok la, thinking it's better to let them do their SOP so they perform better.

That plastic i did not mind at all. THe feel was still there. Actually even better feel on the head as seldom got WL go all out with tongue action during bj. But i think, half way bj, the plastic broke. kudos to her. she didn't stop or try to get a new one. But she did pause to catch a break a few times in the 5 min or so of half bbbj.

All this while my hand auto roaming. She didn't remove her mini skirt/short thing so no access to her vag. Her A cup chest i didn't mind as they looked very cute.

Then when she felt i got excited already, started applying oil for hj. I knew i was going to come soon, i thought i gave it another try. I pulled her head close to mine. she didn't really want to but came close anyway. I started kissing her again. To my surprise, she opened her mouth this time. and, she stuck her tongue out and let me suck on it. Man, i really enjoyed this tease.

This was a very good session for me personally. Will try to invest more with her to see if i can go further. Times like these i wish i spoke thai. We managed to have a few laughs and giggles throughout but if you can speak thai to her i think you will have a lot more fun.

But i also a bit conflicted as this port no. 8 also look quite good. Bros here feel free to text the number on google search and they will text you the four ML here for you to choose. I only interested in 7 and 8. Enjoy guys.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
class205 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Hi, guys. just got here in Tawau for some work. would love it if you guys can share some contacts here in Tawau for some fun. Thanks in advance!
Old 16-11-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
nomadnomad1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Port: H&* Reflex Damai
No: 7
Origin: Thai
Language: very minimal english
Face: 8
Body: 7
Skin: 9
Boobs: A cup
Ass: X
Massage: 7
B2B: X
DFK: 7 with *
Hj: 8
BJ: 7 with *
AR: X
FJ: X
GFE: 5 - language barrier
Damage: 70+250
WIR: Yes

But i also a bit conflicted as this port no. 8 also look quite good. Bros here feel free to text the number on google search and they will text you the four ML here for you to choose. I only interested in 7 and 8. Enjoy guys.
Hey bro isn't 250 for BJ with plastic quite overpriced? P*v*lion reflex can get BJ from local or thai for 75+150.
I Realised those damai reflex quite overpriced like b*gf**t and K*i X*n. Compared to others.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
FranKK is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadnomad1 View Post
Hey bro isn't 250 for BJ with plastic quite overpriced? P*v*lion reflex can get BJ from local or thai for 75+150.
I Realised those damai reflex quite overpriced like b*gf**t and K*i X*n. Compared to others.
Any recommendations for best ML for BJ at P*v*lion?
I went there - Thai ML - no BJ on offer.
Old 17-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
sapika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Last week in KK. Please find me at tele @sapika0198. Payment is cash by hand only. See ya

Old 17-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jojo21112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is cp still recommended for MP around KK? I tried ws and telegram the owner no reply
Old 17-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo21112 View Post
Is cp still recommended for MP around KK? I tried ws and telegram the owner no reply
just call. it's how i used to do it.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadnomad1 View Post
Yes this seems like the price of D@m@i MPs. But don't get me wrong, even GFE i gave 5, it was still a very nice experience which I would repeat.

Comes down to personal preference and taste. For cheaper reflex, which I have never been to P*v*lion, maybe i don't get the feel i get here. At the end of the day, it's about the experience and level of satisfaction. Maybe if i tried your suggestion i would stick to it. But i never heard of this place yet.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

I just came across some local girls adventuring into FL. They are very young and inexperienced so the level of service may not be up to standard. Will exchange with your FL contacts. Anyone interested to test them out or want to support local, just PM.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
The place do iffer b2b/fj right just wanna make sure becore i go next week walk in
Old 17-11-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
This place do offer b2b/fj right just wanna make sure before i go next week
Old 18-11-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
EostreSheildtox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I just came across some local girls adventuring into FL. They are very young and inexperienced so the level of service may not be up to standard. Will exchange with your FL contacts. Anyone interested to test them out or want to support local, just PM.
sent you a PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1