The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 12-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hydb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

How do we deal with lbs on lor 24 i went there and being a tourist i was overwhelmed there were like 100 girls and like 500 johns looking at them it was a crowded place it was not even dark and seedy i haven't seen anything like that in sg...i always want to pick girls or lb and bring them to my hotel room.. I thought this was not possible there.....and girls were not that good looking either
Old 14-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

bro if you want LB's really good looking with great svc go to bangkok; here you will get what is around and svc wise local ones are not upto the same mark but good enough besides you might get one gem once in awhile. I hear some local lbs are stealing stuff from customers now in geylang so you better be careful too since you are newbie. Can you fight? how good is your kung fu?
Old 14-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydb View Post
i meant not the geylang road end the other end.they sit in front of the gate of a build . i think there is hotel opposite to it the fragnance crystal. this femboy keeps moving around but mostly sits in front of this building.

but on the same end of 20 there are few lb i picked on tall one got a ok ok service she blew me off but did not let me fuck her..but for 50 dollars + 10 for room i thought it was ok...did not repeat though

OK so that end of the road I have never seen a Fraganace Hotel but it would be house 54 opposite I think? next to the gate have seen some local lbs sit around? Also not seen any LB's around 20 so could be a one off maybe
Old 14-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
OK so that end of the road I have never seen a Fraganace Hotel but it would be house 54 opposite I think? next to the gate have seen some local lbs sit around? Also not seen any LB's around 20 so could be a one off maybe
why don u see at lor 20 n lor 18 plus lor 16 along to the roadside, to the bus stop can spot easily
Old 15-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paid a visit to the alley at Lorong 16 last night. Found a girl who I had seen a few months back. Can't remember her name. She is from Laos and is one of the most beautiful LBs I've seen there. She has a nice sized cock that curves down instead of up and nice natural breasts. The service was just slightly disappointing this time. She seemed to have a little trouble staying hard. When I saw her previously she got hard easily and shot a nice load in my mouth (twice in one night). This time she needed help from her hand to get off. Still a nice girl and very beautiful. I think she was just a little spent last night.

After taking a short break I found a tallish slim Thai LB with a kind of slutty look. She said she could fuck me so off we went. This one too had nice natural breasts and nice uncut cock. Her attitude was great. I sucked her for a while and then she fucked me in doggie style. After that she sucked me raw and then I fucked her. I came hard. It was very good. I noticed that her KY tube was nearly empty so I gave her mine as a tip. Her name is Raya. I would highly recommend.

There was another really cute girl in the alley last night. SYT, petite and slim. Really nice girlish body. I asked her if she had cock. She said Yes. But when I asked her if she could fuck me she said No, so I passed.

This alley continues to impress. I still consider it the best value for LB action in SG. Thai girls have great tasting cocks.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Paid a visit to the alley at Lorong 16 last night. Found a girl who I had seen a few months back. Can't remember her name. She is from Laos and is one of the most beautiful LBs I've seen there. She has a nice sized cock that curves down instead of up and nice natural breasts. The service was just slightly disappointing this time. She seemed to have a little trouble staying hard. When I saw her previously she got hard easily and shot a nice load in my mouth (twice in one night). This time she needed help from her hand to get off. Still a nice girl and very beautiful. I think she was just a little spent last night.

After taking a short break I found a tallish slim Thai LB with a kind of slutty look. She said she could fuck me so off we went. This one too had nice natural breasts and nice uncut cock. Her attitude was great. I sucked her for a while and then she fucked me in doggie style. After that she sucked me raw and then I fucked her. I came hard. It was very good. I noticed that her KY tube was nearly empty so I gave her mine as a tip. Her name is Raya. I would highly recommend.

There was another really cute girl in the alley last night. SYT, petite and slim. Really nice girlish body. I asked her if she had cock. She said Yes. But when I asked her if she could fuck me she said No, so I passed.

This alley continues to impress. I still consider it the best value for LB action in SG. Thai girls have great tasting cocks.
Did you bring along your own condoms? Else its impossible to have mutual fucking unless, one did it raw? and the laos LB, she has a slight squarish face eh?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 15-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Did you bring along your own condoms? Else its impossible to have mutual fucking unless, one did it raw? and the laos LB, she has a slight squarish face eh?
I always carry my own condom and lube. I never fuck raw with LBs. The Laos ladyboy, yes slight squarish face, slightly curvy body, very feminine looking with nice full lips and beautiful eyes.
Old 15-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
The Laos LB you would know by the way her cock is curved down instead of up. It's her most identifiable feature. Of course you've got to get her naked to see it.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Hi walkwithwater

can u be little specific about the alley? Is it the one adjaccent to the budget hotel?

Or is it westerout(dont remember) .

I was ther 4 days seen onlt one lb in her underwear mostly.
Old 16-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi walkwithwater

can u be little specific about the alley? Is it the one adjaccent to the budget hotel?

Or is it westerout(dont remember) .

I was ther 4 days seen onlt one lb in her underwear mostly.
It's at the top of lorong 16, across from the coffee shop. There are also a bunch of Indian GGs working the alley.
Old 16-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
It's at the top of lorong 16, across from the coffee shop. There are also a bunch of Indian GGs working the alley.

thanks walkswithwater

i understood...i actually had a bad time with one of the lb there...she took me into infront of which they stand....before we start the deed she said there is a raid and i ran away...it was my first day in sg...thinking back i shouldn't have....

But i guess this things happen....she was angry i think because i did not want to pick her...and she forced me
Old 16-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks walkswithwater

i understood...i actually had a bad time with one of the lb there...she took me into infront of which they stand....before we start the deed she said there is a raid and i ran away...it was my first day in sg...thinking back i shouldn't have....

But i guess this things happen....she was angry i think because i did not want to pick her...and she forced me
when got raid, also wont catch you unless you also a FL. that time i witness a raid and i saw how the lb ran and fell down then kena caught, freaking hilarious and the police could only shout at passerby "see what see, faster move" , nothing else they can do

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 16-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks walkswithwater

I was caught in a raid there once. They do happen. I was in the middle of action with a Thai LB when her phone rang and she quickly got dressed and said police are coming. She told me to meet her back outside later and we could resume. Sure enough the managers of the short time rooms started knocking on the doors and telling people to leave. Problem was I had already paid the LB and she didn't return my money before running out. I didn't have time to wait around so just chalked up the loss to bad luck. The girl was actually quite nice. It was my second time seeing her and everything was going well. Such is life.
Old 16-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Just curious, where do most of the Post-ops hang out? seen GL mostly are pre-op right?
Old 16-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Just curious, where do most of the Post-ops hang out? seen GL mostly are pre-op right?
There are usually some Thai post-ops in the group at the L16 alley. Some really cute ones too. I'm only into pre-ops so haven't sampled. If I were though I'd be more than happy with the choices. Some nights the best looking girls are post-op.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1