The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 14-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kai189 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi Bros

will be beading to BJ on 24 Nov. read through the posts. seems like mostly outcalls. look through Yahoo. can't seem to find any massages like in DG. Are there any ?

me staying at ShangDi, Haidian district.

any advice? thanks
Personal Holocaust.
Foreclosure of a dream.
Old 14-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldayus View Post
Hi, any massage place with extra service to recommend in haidian district? Been stayin here for a few weeks now and i couldnt find any massage parlor that offers extra services
that is a dead place...hai dian shang di...no hanky panky there...evn out call seldom they want they go so far away. and taxi fare cost you 〉150 RMB. if you got any , pls let me know.
Old 17-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
not many of these in beijing, if u really want may try out 燕郊 which is out skirt of beijing.
My apologies for digging up an old post.

I have an 8 hour transit in PEK coming up (arrive 07:00 hrs and connecting flight departs 15:00 hrs) and am researching my options for the transit time.

Has anyone been to Huayi Tianlun Water World and can recommend it as a good place to while away the time? If not, can any Beijing seniors recommend a similar place for a soak, good rub (tug optional but FS welcomed) and convenient for the return trip to the airport / airport express?

Otherwise, is Wangjing do-able during this timing? Maybe 燕郊?

Thanks in advance!
Old 21-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynick View Post
Huayi Tianlun Water World has happy ending but without full service. The entrance fee is 118 RMB. The rate of Body slide(Service where woman may slide her body on yours using oil) is 398 RMB. Address: 29 South Erlizhuang, Dongzhimen Outer Avenue, Chaoyang District. Phone:010-89666111. Check the following link to get the map and detail info. http://beijing.happymassage.com/mass...club-7935.html
Thanks, I am aware of the link on happymassage.

Is this place recommendable? Would you have better suggestions? Anywhere in Wangjing that would be interesting for my transit time?
Old 22-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chipira2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haven't tried Lily for a while so decided to give her a try. She said new inventory just arrived and asked me if I wanted to try. I said yes. Half hour later Tongtong showed up. Got me on the first sight. Better looking than lily's usual stables. She is about 160cm, looks taller with high heels. Pretty stylish. Skinny but decent boob. We chatted a little bit. She literally just came from Chengdu today!

Once we got down to business, I was not disappointed. Good bbbj. Kept going until I asked her to stop. Tried few positions without complaining and finished with my favorite position - her on top. Diff than others, she didn't jump to shower immediately so extra points.

Overall good experience. Only if Lily can get more girls like her. Will ask again next week.
Old 25-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was in Beijing and wanted to look for some relaxation. I did not want to call Lily, Maria or Kitty as their girls just come, do the deed and leave. I want a full hour of service. Since Amy has "retired" to Shanghai, I have to go look for others. So I decided to try Lemon Tree.

Call up Bianca and she said yes her girls are free and got room so I hopped into a taxi and headed down to Jianwai SOHO. Reached there and Bianca met me at the door. She used to be a ML before becoming the boss lady and opening this joint. She is very friendly and chatty. We chatted for a while and hit it off well. She is of average height (not the tall legged) but has nice boobs, a still tight body and a 8/10 face. She does not serve customers anymore as she is busy answering the telephone the entire night.

The options are
RMB400 for a 1hr massage and HJ. The girl is dressed and no hanky panky.
RMB700 for a 1hr massage with B2B and HJ. The girl strips to her panty and you can roam all you want.
RMB800 for 90 mins massage, B2B and HJ.
RMB1200 for two ladies for 60 mins. I hear this is heavenly.
For BBBJ add RMB200

A little pricey but I thought I give it a try.

She recommended Candy (Tian Tian) and when Candy walked in my heart beat went up a notch.

She is tall and slim, about 1.7M with long slender legs.
She has B boobs and a slim body with nice ass.
She is also pretty with nice big eyes.
She was wearing high heels with a long cheongsam slit up the leg to her hip, very sexy.

Went to the room she asked me if I wanted to shower first. I said yes and I cleaned myself (tip to all cheongsters, if you smell nice and clean, the girls are more willing to lick and kiss everywhere).

Started with 20 mins of nice and firm massage. She stood in front of me to massage my back and I stroked her thighs and caressed her butt and panty. Then she went to sit between my legs and massage my lower back and legs. I could feel her pussy resting on my legs sometimes.

She would alternative between the sensual light caresses and deep kneading. She paused a bit and I turned around and she was taking off her dress. I immediately turned around, sat up and helped her remove her dress and bra. I wanted to remove her panty but she said no. Anyway I kissed her breast and suckled and smelled her wonderful valley. She asked me to lie back on my stomach and she started using her boobs to massage my back and legs. She used her nipples to lightly tickle my back and she would reach out to lick my ears and kiss my cheek. After some time she asked me to turn to the front.

She straddled me and both my hands were on her boobs. She licked and sucked my nipples and I pushed my hands into her panty to rub her clit. She resisted at first but gradually let me do it. Her hair was nice and soft. She used her nipple to rub against my nipple and also rub my dick. She then rubbed her entire nice slim body and boobs over my front and dick. Woowooo.

When time is almost up she asked me if I wanted a BBBJ. I said of course (cannot stand it anymore, in fact wanted to FS if she allows but no). I told her that for BBBJ I want her to take off her panties which she did. We did a 69 where I stimulated her while she blew me.

She BBBJ for a while and then used a combination of mouth and hand to complete me.

After that she wiped the ejaculate away before she going to the bathroom to clean herself. She came back and gave me a head and arms massage.

Times up and she helped me shower before showering herself.

It was a nice experience and she was very personal. Definitely got gfe.

I chatted a while with Bianca and then left. I went back a few more times which I will write later. She has a few girls that looked hot and a few that are bit on the chubby side but these has nicer and larger boobs than the slim girls. She said its a matter of taste as some people prefer more meat on their ladies whereas I prefer mine with longer legs and slender.

It is definitely not cheap but I will confirm that her place is very tidy, clean and neat. It is in the upscale Jianwai SOHO area and very discreet. Here is the clincher for most people, Bianca speaks good English and she accepts all races. Almost all her clients are foreigners with many of them not speaking Chinese. She even has a couple of Indian clients.

Her girls are good quality and provided me with good service. There was a really hot girl that I did not get to try but will try next time I am back in Beijing. She rated a 10/10 on my scale. Tall, slender, C-boobs, 9/10 face.

Will continue later, please upp me if this is helpful.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Hi bros!

I will be in beijing till 28th, anyone like to meet up and cheong tgt?
perhaps reccee tgt? =)) drop me a text at 13924583486. this is my cn number.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Will pst FR on second girl later. For those interested Bianca contact is
Say you heard about her from her singapore DVD friend Daniel.
She may give you a better service compared to a walkin.

She is more expensive but her girls are hot and her place is nice.
Note that they don't do FS.
If you want FS then call the OKT but if you want to be pampered, then call Bianca.

I was missing Amy but glad I found an alternative.
By the way they also do outcall, add rmb100.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Was in Beijing and wanted to look for some relaxation. I did not want to call Lily, Maria or Kitty as their girls just come, do the deed and leave. I want a full hour of service. Since Amy has "retired" to Shanghai, I have to go look for others. So I decided to try Lemon Tree.

Call up Bianca and she said yes her girls are free and got room so I hopped into a taxi and headed down to Jianwai SOHO. Reached there and Bianca met me at the door. She used to be a ML before becoming the boss lady and opening this joint. She is very friendly and chatty. We chatted for a while and hit it off well. She is of average height (not the tall legged) but has nice boobs, a still tight body and a 8/10 face. She does not serve customers anymore as she is busy answering the telephone the entire night.

The options are
RMB400 for a 1hr massage and HJ. The girl is dressed and no hanky panky.
RMB700 for a 1hr massage with B2B and HJ. The girl strips to her panty and you can roam all you want.
RMB800 for 90 mins massage, B2B and HJ.
RMB1200 for two ladies for 60 mins. I hear this is heavenly.
For BBBJ add RMB200
seems to me this is more expenisve than singapore pricing 100 sing for just a massage and a hj..when cat150 gals u get to sex...
Old 06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Blue787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gentlemen- First off, thanks for all the great info on the forum. I look forward to contributing after my upcoming visit. My Beijing experiences in the past have unfortunately not been worth sharing. I'm hoping this visit is different.

My ideal is a quality massage (30-90 minutes) followed by an unrushed and sensual HJ. Catbath, B2B, teasing, etc. Are certainly welcome additions. I'm also more interested in budget-friendly options. Leads near where I am staying in Haidian District would be especially valuable.

Thanks in advance for any insight that is shared and I will be sure and report back on my experience.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deanw9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyBeijing View Post
Hi everyone, I am Lily. Thanks for everybody's support and business. Many of customers' favorites, such as Tian Tian, Xiao Mei, Ye Zi, have returned to Beijing. Plus some new girls have joined recently, including Xuan Xuan and Yang Yang. In additional, due to popular demand, we have added some international talent from Korea, Japan, Russia, and Europe. Please call for details. You can now reach me through Wechat. Just search for 13552885100. Looking forward to your call.
Hi Lily, what's the charges? Esp Korean n Jap ones.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deanw9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me? Thanks.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Went to Lemon Tree again and decided to select a slightly chubby girl as she has bigger boobs and I heard that the chubby girls work harder are more daring as they are "less in demand" versus the pretty skinny girls.

Name: Lisa
Boobs: C/D
Height is average
Looks is 6-7, pretty enough with nice curvy eyes
A bit chubby at the waist and thigh but otherwise not too bad.

Asked me to shower and she offered to scrub my back and didi. They don't shower with you but they wash you before and after.

Then off to the bed and she started the massage. This one the massage was much better than the other girls I tried. She said she used to work with Bianca at another MP in Guomao.

She knows how to alternate between hard massage and light sensual scratches and touches. She also gave my balls and didi a good massage and juagen.

Then come the action. She started to take off her clothes and I sat up and said that enjoy stripping and kissing a woman. So she smiled and put back her bra for me to strip her and suckle/nuzzle her breasts. They keep their panties on so I gently stuck my hand into it and she allows it. She then said it is time for her to service me.

She started with a nice and sensual boob massage on my back with a lot of nuzzling and licking my ears. There was quite a bit of ball and dick stimulation as well and some anus touching. Then she asked me to turn over and started to use her boobs to massage my dick and body including catbath, sucking the nipple, etc. It was good. She had skill.

I pushed her next to me and started to suck her breasts as well as stimulate her clit through her panties. She started to moan a bit and after a while she stopped me as she said she does not want to lose control, and she is here to serve me.

We continued with the B2B and then she started to slowly HJ. She then laid down next to me facing me and allowed me to suckle her boobs and stimulate her clit while she HJ me. Seeing her aroused I exploded too.

After that she cleaned up and then came back and gave me a head massage and arms massage while we chatted.

Finally she helped me to shower and then out I go.

Overall a good session. So good that I extended to 90 mins. Will be back again as Bianca has a couple more I have not tried.
Old 15-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
shaggyfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipira2 View Post
Haven't tried Lily for a while so decided to give her a try. She said new inventory just arrived and asked me if I wanted to try. I said yes. Half hour later Tongtong showed up. Got me on the first sight. Better looking than lily's usual stables. She is about 160cm, looks taller with high heels. Pretty stylish. Skinny but decent boob. We chatted a little bit. She literally just came from Chengdu today!

Once we got down to business, I was not disappointed. Good bbbj. Kept going until I asked her to stop. Tried few positions without complaining and finished with my favorite position - her on top. Diff than others, she didn't jump to shower immediately so extra points.

Overall good experience. Only if Lily can get more girls like her. Will ask again next week.
Tried the gals from Lily's and have no complains so far. The response from her is good and the service has been excellent from her gals. Will definitely recommend for bros who r still unsure who to try out when in Beijing.
Old 21-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tryer1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the contact given by kajos. All I can say is she(#3) really knows how to massage! Relieved my tired shoulders/neck/back. Strong massage lovers can try. Get contact from bro kajos.

Price is 2hrs oil massage - 300
Hj - 200 (nice slow strokes)
Taxi + tips 100
Friendly lady can talk abt anything. Easy to break ice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1