The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
superunknown is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Any bros been to the higher end Jiahua KTV recently in Houjie? How is the quality of girls now and is it worth going there? I heard that the hardware there is pretty good but pay a premium for the software (1300 RMB for overnight and there are also 1500 & 2000 categories!). Contemplating a trip there from CP. Thanks in advanced!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
Any bros been to the higher end Jiahua KTV recently in Houjie? How is the quality of girls now and is it worth going there? I heard that the hardware there is pretty good but pay a premium for the software (1300 RMB for overnight and there are also 1500 & 2000 categories!). Contemplating a trip there from CP. Thanks in advanced!
the KTV in 嘉花大酒店 is known as 法鲁王宫 ...
the hardware quality is superb ...
gals quality r also good ... most r tall & sexy ....
if we r in HJ ... this ktv is definately on our MUST visit itinenary ....

嘉花大酒店

Old 05-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Old 05-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont mind trying it out"tall and sexy" just my type of mms. Want to join in? PM me.I am Planning the trip on april. it s never too early.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
superunknown is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the KTV in 嘉花大酒店 is known as 法鲁王宫 ...
the hardware quality is superb ...
gals quality r also good ... most r tall & sexy ....
if we r in HJ ... this ktv is definately on our MUST visit itinenary ....
Thanks bro adidas88 for the info & especially the photos.
KTV in 嘉花大酒店 aka Regal Palace looks good! Hopefully can go
Old 15-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
evolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to 嘉花大酒店 in june last year, very grand and posh hotel, 5 star i think. the hotel room and ktv spendings also 5 star standard, a bit ex.. the gals there are quite good, got standard one. if i'm not wrong it's 3 8 13 for basic cat.. tried a 十大 gal (i think is 5 15 25) before, very chio, but got a bit of attitude. generally, not bad,quite fun, suitable to bring clients over, confirm they will be impress. now going to cp more often..
Old 17-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bluesky07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed at HJ Jiahua hotel in July last year. It's a very grand hotel with 2 blocks of about 600 rooms. I paid 500rmb for a standard room per night. However, its location is slightly away from the HJ town centre, about 2-3km if I am not wrong. There are not many shops nearby, got only a few eateries, a macdonald and the Expo is just opposite.
For those who prefer shopping, it's better choose a hotel in HJ town centre and then go to its KTV at night. Its KTV has a big stage with singing and dance performance. Its KTV is not really expensive as the minimum spent is about 700rmb for a small room. Definitely must visit this ktv if in HJ.
Old 18-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nc6000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HuMen

Newbie here, based in HK and make weekly trip to factories in Humen and Changan.

Still very shy about these thingy but reading all the cheong in HM, CP etc, really makes me knock my head for not contacting you all earlier.

Anyone free for kopi in Humen this Wednesday ? I can PM you my CN mobile. For CP and other places, will keep an eye out when I am free to join...
Old 23-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky07 View Post
I stayed at HJ Jiahua hotel in July last year. It's a very grand hotel with 2 blocks of about 600 rooms. I paid 500rmb for a standard room per night. However, its location is slightly away from the HJ town centre, about 2-3km if I am not wrong. There are not many shops nearby, got only a few eateries, a macdonald and the Expo is just opposite.
totally agreed ... if u r on a business trip to the exhibition hall .. then jiahua hotel is a good choice ..
else stayed in central hj and u will enjoy the place more ...
there r a shopping street with many eateries, shops, massage, footie ...
and also a jiu ba jie .... with many pubs to hang ard at nite ...

Old 26-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pixman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Houjie International Hotel KTV is open for business. It's the tall building across from Sheraton. Only about 20+ rooms at the moment. Service seems better than Jiahua n more lively. Just like the old days at Jiahua before the new wing open. Cant comment on KTV prices cos too drunk to remember. As for MM, starts from 3/1/13 to 5/15/25.

Conclusion - must try

Hotel rooms only open for business in March. Any bro who try out pls comment n share some contacts. Tks
Old 26-01-2010, 02:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixman View Post
The Houjie International Hotel KTV is open for business. It's the tall building across from Sheraton. Only about 20+ rooms at the moment. Service seems better than Jiahua n more lively. Just like the old days at Jiahua before the new wing open. Cant comment on KTV prices cos too drunk to remember. As for MM, starts from 3/1/13 to 5/15/25.

Conclusion - must try

Hotel rooms only open for business in March. Any bro who try out pls comment n share some contacts. Tks
Haha bro price of MMs is considered really high end cheonging for most of the bros. But I know some bros want top quality and budget is not an issue.
Old 26-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
faigor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to be in CP 4/10 - 4/18/10? Looking for more ppl to go clubbing..I usually stay at New Century or Hui Hua. Been to Taoyuan, Mayflower, Manhattan, PP Club, and New Century KTV. If anyone is interested in meeting, drop me a note.
Old 26-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixman View Post
Minimum expenses for a large room is RMB 2,200. Can easily sits 20 people. Quite reasonable. They have TWO (if I can remember correctly) largest VIP room with a small stage at the front of the room.

Ask for Manager Lebo. He's real helpful.

Hope this helps.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 26-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Minimum expenses for a large room is RMB 2,200. Can easily sits 20 people. Quite reasonable. They have TWO (if I can remember correctly) largest VIP room with a small stage at the front of the room.

Ask for Manager Lebo. He's real helpful.

Hope this helps.
wow.. u still exist in this world huh?
Old 30-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ReturntoKL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

bro, what are the costs involved for this ktv?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread