The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile

With GMC closed, any bros know where some of the pubs have re-located to?

I know of a few and sharing it:

1) Baku - relocated to Dickson Road
2) Line Me - relocated to Balestier
3) Chiang Rai - relocated to Sim Lim Square
4) Together - relocated to Sim Lim Square
5) Chill Chill + Chaiyo - merged and relocated to Sim Lim Square
6) Purnrao - relocated to CT Hub 2

Bros, please share if you know where some others pubs are now.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Any bro know what happened to Nikki. Quite a chubby Thai girl with big boobs. She was at on one of the 2nd floor corner shops.
She is still there with her big ass and tits. But not gum me as she is a bit pui.
Old 06-08-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Recently, visited GMT. If you enter from the 2nd fl carpark entrance, the first shop you see has a new masseuse. Her name is Duo. Very big nehneh. Confirmed 36E, cos I insist on seeing the label on her bra for the size. Massage is okie. He will try her luck and quote very high. So, pls nego...

Further down a shop on the left, there is a masseuse named Elly, her massage is really good, the authentic Thai massage. She quoted $150 for full. I refused and she also refused to go any lower. So just listened to my head on top, enjoyed the massage and walked away.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She is still there with her big ass and tits. But not gum me as she is a bit pui.
She is still there. Had her the other day
Old 06-08-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Jennifer is an exception, not the norm.
Can just treasure the good old times, and learn to move on.
If one wants cheap FJ, Geylang or Johor Bahru (where charges are nearly SGD 80 as well for the cheapest package).
Jennifer is nice and sibei horny. Big tits, wet pussy. Sigh…so fast retire.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Wondering how Qi2 charges? Can pm pls?
Old 08-08-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried Y*k before?Is she worth it,what service does she have and is her knife sharp?Y*k or S*m is better?
Y is full 1hr 100% hard massage only.

S is more fun with good friendly massage making you a happy man

Knife not sharp, $50 for 1hr of good massage
Old 10-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by music2012 View Post
nonsence she dont do such stuff..hard massage was the way to go..think you too high want to advertise what
I apologise. You’re right, I shouldn’t be spouting fake news. I want to apologise to all for the misleading posts. She does not offer those services, and she only offer good massages. I’m very sorry to the bros who got the wrong info from me. And I’m am also very sorry to the person in question for making her life difficult.

Last edited by SithLord74; 11-08-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

It seems that SOM got to know about the posts in here as she claimed on her TikTok that the information in here is 'inaccurate' and she will be trying to find out who posted such information about her here on SBF. Lol. Anyway, there wont be any ministry who will be issuing POFMA.

1. Which IDIOT told her about the posts mentioning about her?

2. Dont try to cover lie with another lie lor. SOM was well-known since she was at GMC. She has been more playful than Yok. Yok only teased you with her videos on TikTok but how many of us actually managed to try out 'other services' from Yok? Nevertheless, Yok is someone to go to for a very good, hard massage, served by a sexy Thai lady.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
It seems that SOM got to know about the posts in here as she claimed on her TikTok that the information in here is 'inaccurate' and she will be trying to find out who posted such information about her here on SBF. Lol. Anyway, there wont be any ministry who will be issuing POFMA.

1. Which IDIOT told her about the posts mentioning about her?

2. Dont try to cover lie with another lie lor. SOM was well-known since she was at GMC. She has been more playful than Yok. Yok only teased you with her videos on TikTok but how many of us actually managed to try out 'other services' from Yok? Nevertheless, Yok is someone to go to for a very good, hard massage, served by a sexy Thai lady.
Woah how come u know she knows.. and promoting yok sia you from competitor ah haha how sure are u yok is clean
Old 11-08-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by music2012 View Post
Woah how come u know she knows.. and promoting yok sia you from competitor ah haha how sure are u yok is clean
TikTok SOM0708
Old 14-08-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone PM Qi spa menu and damages pls
Old 16-08-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Boss Som level 2. My hands have no problem access top and bottom

Old 16-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Tried Som yesterday, decent massage and good FJ. Boobs obviously enhanced but still nice to grab when thrusting. Didn't ask for contact but bros should be able to find the shop quite easily, it is behind level 2 escalator landing.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got another gal in the same shop. Her name is Manou. Her racks look nicer and bigger than Som. Dunno if enhanced. Will try her the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Tried Som yesterday, decent massage and good FJ. Boobs obviously enhanced but still nice to grab when thrusting. Didn't ask for contact but bros should be able to find the shop quite easily, it is behind level 2 escalator landing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1