The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 21-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: www.expatchn.com

that's why i mentioned in my previous postings to request FR from the senior bros. you will never know whether the FR from the junior bros are actually the OKT themselves.

Cici FRs look tempting. what's her damage like? One shot or overnight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion888888 View Post
Brother,

The pictures of the MM posted on those website are never real.
Old 22-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!
Re: www.expatchn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuka8 View Post
Cici FRs look tempting. what's her damage like? One shot or overnight?
I tried Cici the last time and was great, RMB1000 plus cab fare.

I will be in BJS tomorrow and had emailed Fiona to aks her make some pre-arrangement, she had recommended me to try some of the new girls instead. Will write a FR after trying....
Old 23-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
natgeowild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi, could you tell me if those photos in Fiona in Beijing blog are real? I am really tempted to try Cici based on your report. Also, please let me know how's Bess after you had tried her, as I am not too sure if the actual person will resemble what's on the site. Thanks!
Old 25-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!

Got into Beijing earlier this week and wasted no time in calling Fiona straight away after I checked into the hotel. I asked for CiCi as I had tried her the last time but she not available till much later that evening or the next day, and was recommended Bess instead.

Was somewhat disappointed that CiCi wasn't available, but as I was really into the mood and not want to wait I agreed to take Bess. I had used Fiona services a number of times before, she has always been reliable and good with her recommendations

Bess arrived some 45 minutes later. The first impression I got was a happy looking, sweet, petite chinese girl with porcelain smooth complexion.

I invited her in, and complimented her looks and figure. She giggled and gave me a hug. Gave her some time to settle in, wash up and get ready while I set the room lightings. I usually prefer to do it with the lights really low and dimmed down.

We sat by the bed to have a little chat and I asked for a short massage on my back to get the action going. After about 10 minutes I told her my thighs were aching from the day's activity of walking aound and asked if she could help massage my thigh, which she agreed.

After a few minutes of nice hard massage, she switched to some soft, sexy touches of my inner thigh and balls. Which got me really aroused and immediate hard on. And after that Bess gave me what was probably one of the best, if not the best blowjob I ever had!

Suction was good and strong, and she feasted on me with a random combination of wet slow moves and fast succession blows. Her wet lips were deadly and her highly flexible tongue, mighty. 

It was the way she managed to combine the different speed, variety of moves and passion that I had to stop her a few times or I would have blew my load!

I asked a time-out to rest for a while, I knew if she had carried on blowing me for another 30 secs I would be finished and I didn't want it to end so soon. I asked her to rest by my side and hugged her for a while, feeling her smooth silky skin and petite body. 

We resumed the action with her giving me some light kisses on my upper body and nipples. I think Bess strongest point is her tongue and her ability to combine it with various techniques that arouses in no time.

I could nolonger take the tease, turned her around pinned her down on the bed, capped and went for it. She was all wet and well ready by then and getting into her was a pure joy for both of us.

Did a few positions, including the usual missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Bess was very accomodating and had no problems to my every request to whatever position I wanted. 

Bess is a highly erotic lady; in her touches, moans, moves and mannerisms. The way she moans and tickles me with her soft hands at the same time while I was pumping her was the "ultimate killer", which marks the end to our session as I released my load.

It was another session of great sex. And was glad that I agreed to take Bess after missing out on CiCi, in fact after my session with Bess I realised that I didn't really missed CiCi that much, and glad that I now have an alternative, or another option.

Face: 8/10 (cute, porcelain smooth complexion)
Body 8/10 (petite, but shapely)
GFE: 10/10 (no rush, lots of passion)
Service: 10/10 (her blowjob skills will take you to heaven and back)
Personality: 9/10 (sweet, lovely disposition,)
RTF? sure, esp when I am hungry for a perfect blowjob!

Contact: Call Fiona, check her website; www.beijingfiona.blog.com
Old 25-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natgeowild View Post
Hi, could you tell me if those photos in Fiona in Beijing blog are real? I am really tempted to try Cici based on your report. Also, please let me know how's Bess after you had tried her, as I am not too sure if the actual person will resemble what's on the site. Thanks!
Bess is great, just tried her 2 nights ago.

I can't really, and also not want to compare her with Cici, as they are both different and has different skills.

Both do resemble the photos in the website, so I think those are their real photos.
Old 25-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
spamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new member in beijing. hopefully, some lan jiao could guide me
However, I had tried amy message before. Not too bad but 500 rmb is a bit high . isnt it?
Old 25-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
natgeowild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edroman View Post
Bess is great, just tried her 2 nights ago.

I can't really, and also not want to compare her with Cici, as they are both different and has different skills.

Both do resemble the photos in the website, so I think those are their real photos.
I just called Fiona to arrange for Bess, will let you know how it goes, thanks for your help!
Old 25-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Cbt5145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edroman
Got into Beijing earlier this week and wasted no time in calling Fiona straight away after I checked into the hotel. I asked for CiCi as I had tried her the last time but she not available till much later that evening or the next day, and was recommended Bess instead.

Was somewhat disappointed that CiCi wasn't available, but as I was really into the mood and not want to wait I agreed to take Bess. I had used Fiona services a number of times before, she has always been reliable and good with her recommendations

Bess arrived some 45 minutes later. The first impression I got was a happy looking, sweet, petite chinese girl with porcelain smooth complexion.

I invited her in, and complimented her looks and figure. She giggled and gave me a hug. Gave her some time to settle in, wash up and get ready while I set the room lightings. I usually prefer to do it with the lights really low and dimmed down.

We sat by the bed to have a little chat and I asked for a short massage on my back to get the action going. After about 10 minutes I told her my thighs were aching from the day's activity of walking aound and asked if she could help massage my thigh, which she agreed.

After a few minutes of nice hard massage, she switched to some soft, sexy touches of my inner thigh and balls. Which got me really aroused and immediate hard on. And after that Bess gave me what was probably one of the best, if not the best blowjob I ever had!

Suction was good and strong, and she feasted on me with a random combination of wet slow moves and fast succession blows. Her wet lips were deadly and her highly flexible tongue, mighty.

It was the way she managed to combine the different speed, variety of moves and passion that I had to stop her a few times or I would have blew my load!

I asked a time-out to rest for a while, I knew if she had carried on blowing me for another 30 secs I would be finished and I didn't want it to end so soon. I asked her to rest by my side and hugged her for a while, feeling her smooth silky skin and petite body.

We resumed the action with her giving me some light kisses on my upper body and nipples. I think Bess strongest point is her tongue and her ability to combine it with various techniques that arouses in no time.

I could nolonger take the tease, turned her around pinned her down on the bed, capped and went for it. She was all wet and well ready by then and getting into her was a pure joy for both of us.

Did a few positions, including the usual missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Bess was very accomodating and had no problems to my every request to whatever position I wanted.

Bess is a highly erotic lady; in her touches, moans, moves and mannerisms. The way she moans and tickles me with her soft hands at the same time while I was pumping her was the "ultimate killer", which marks the end to our session as I released my load.

It was another session of great sex. And was glad that I agreed to take Bess after missing out on CiCi, in fact after my session with Bess I realised that I didn't really missed CiCi that much, and glad that I now have an alternative, or another option.

Face: 8/10 (cute, porcelain smooth complexion)
Body 8/10 (petite, but shapely)
GFE: 10/10 (no rush, lots of passion)
Service: 10/10 (her blowjob skills will take you to heaven and back)
Personality: 9/10 (sweet, lovely disposition,)
RTF? sure, esp when I am hungry for a perfect blowjob!

Contact: Call Fiona, check her website; www.beijingfiona.blog.com
Bro,
What's the damage? Will be in Beijing 12th-17th sept and will give Bess a try....
Old 25-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbt5145 View Post
Bro,
What's the damage? Will be in Beijing 12th-17th sept and will give Bess a try....
RMB1000 + 100 cab fare.
Old 25-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edroman View Post
RMB1000 + 100 cab fare.
Brother: this is the rate for over night or just 1 shot?
Old 26-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
naughtynellies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys

i am in beijing... looking for kakis to chiong this coming friday. 31st aug

... any bros in beijing? please pm.. much appreciated..
Old 27-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmaster View Post
Brother: this is the rate for over night or just 1 shot?
1 shot, the GFE was damn solid, and the action quite power pack, so was quite worth it for me. The do overnight for 2K plus cab fare.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kaiserwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbt5145 View Post
Bro,
Just back from Beijing, did try a few recommended by this thead during my this trip and last, overall have a great time.
Thanks Bros

Now to return a favour:
Discovered a gem in the last two days during my recent trip.
Surprise it was not mention in the thread, thought it was an new operation as posting date blog show August, after some flirt talk with the mamasan,
Heidi, it has been operating for sometime, but the site is new.

Try out two gals in this joint,
http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/b8313j/

Amy - surprise surprise, it turn out to be the
cici mention here, think that's why couldn't
get her in her old joint. Enough of her service
description just read the earlier posting by other bro
below. Anyway now i know where to look for her.

Alice - great figure, and the service is top notch,
from cat bath to massage, and very responsive to touch.
I like the slow buildup she did,no rush for time, you will
know the importance of this if you, like me, have try
other girls that want it fast and get over with...waste money
but this was very enjoyable.... missing it already.
http://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/b9987j/

There are other girls here but being left with two days
I told heidi, service on top of everything, thus trust
her recommendation and was not disappointed.

It's fun to talk to Heidi, her english , CMI,
when you can speak chinese, she is so relieve n please
to give what you need. Think she still in her twenties...
try flirt talk for some discount, haha...
( i tried but not successful)

Damage : RMB 1000 + RMB 100 cab ride.
Please advise if anyone has tried other gals in this joint,
going back ard Nov - Dec, hope to get more feedback by then.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a chat with Amy and she asked me to help her re-post my previous FR.

Anyone who is keen to try her sensual massage can contact her directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Received a sms from Amy asking me to help her.

Her is the repost of the FR that I have previously posted.

Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

Here is the contact: +8613716000281
Old 30-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Just had a chat with Amy and she asked me to help her re-post my previous FR.

Anyone who is keen to try her sensual massage can contact her directly.
Prickly, why don't you blacklist amy on your phone! She's continuously bothering you....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1