The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]
the only thing that i can think off, that relates between you and me is, we are drinking the similar cup of tea...
Wah...u appear again...so where r u now? Ready for some actions in CP? I can;t wait to party with u again man! Btw, I already booked Miraton theu XGX already...Hope to see u soon.....Will call u once I arrive HK. Take care bro! Finally we can sing together again!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 28-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Of course la...Btw, I remember seeing a Map of Dongguan in this thread..but can't find leh...do u know where is it? Tks in advance!
Old 28-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Wah..u damn efficient! Got a bigger map or link? Tks!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 28-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah..u damn efficient! Got a bigger map or link? Tks!
brother want ma , knn I draw it haha
Old 28-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
bro, where did pick up these girls man? Care to enlighten us mortals?
yo bro, the one that i mentioned is very clear, amazon AM, still didn't get it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
Hi bro 3DEE,
nice to know you will be around in mid-May.
looking forward to meet the legendary 3DEE .
i've not cheonged in PRC b4 . but have bonked PRCs downstream, in Sillpore,JB,KL etc..
i guess it's time to go upstream to look for the source of the "Holey "water.
Have been reading up on your write-up. on How to Cheong in CP for newbies, but nothing beats real time advice right.
I've been reading this thread and salivating for years now.
Finally got a lame excuse to escape for 4 days starting 16May. coming with a buddy.
will definitely need your kind assistance soon .
Thks. in advance.
Cheers.
may 16 sounds good to me so far...

fyi, bro golfcrazy, ah loong, chanyboy might also be available at that time...

just a correction, this thread only started in 13-03-2007, so it should be "for year now" but not "for years now"....

Quote:
Bro Delta..FYI..Bro GTO is planning a trip to CP/CA in mid April Btw..I will be in Bkk from the 10~13th April...wanna meet up for some actions?
you changed your schedule again?

i thought initially you said you will be in cp starting april 1? now????

hard to cheong with you lah tai kor....

Quote:
Bro , some brother will not just post the information in the forum due to some reason behind, in fact some info really cannot just post it out , you can PM me if you want , hope my information will help
you are the real sifu now!!!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 28-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
brother want ma , knn I draw it haha
Hahahahh! I can't catch up with u man! I back from a 10sec trip to toilet and u already replied."Phew"!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 28-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]

[COLOR="blue"]you changed your schedule again?

i thought initially you said you will be in cp starting april 1? now????

hard to cheong with you lah tai kor....
No change la...I will be there on the 7th but got to fly out to Thailand on the 10th and back to SZ/CP again on the 13th and stay till 22th lor...I won't miss u..Just make sure u don't 'Aeroplane" me will be good..

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 28-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah...u appear again...so where r u now? Ready for some actions in CP? I can;t wait to party with u again man! Btw, I already booked Miraton theu XGX already...Hope to see u soon.....Will call u once I arrive HK. Take care bro! Finally we can sing together again!
aren't bro gto mention to you that i am still in tiong-kok?

have been here since the day met with bro babyface, ah loong, golfcrazy, yh8888, chinaman2008 and etc till now. but now having the different activities rather than CP/CA/HJ, exploring to the new places.

bro GTO, yunnan pu-er tea very nice, want me to bring some back for you bo?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 28-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

aren't bro gto mention to you that i am still in tiong-kok?

have been here since the day met with bro babyface, ah loong, golfcrazy, yh8888, chinaman2008 and etc till now. but now having the different activities rather than CP/CA/HJ, exploring to the new places.

bro GTO, yunnan pu-er tea very nice, want me to bring some back for you bo?
KNN , I thought you forget me liao , always hug and kiss your AM enough liao lor
next time I went CP , first things to do is to target your AM
Old 28-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]

you are the real sifu now!!!
Is true , now a day most of the MMs say Im real sifu " ON THE BED " Haha

Quote:
Hahahahh! I can't catch up with u man! I back from a 10sec trip to toilet and u already replied."Phew"!
haha , knn , since u so enjoy the show then just join u lor , nothing to do huh ?
should be at home now right ? how is your love one , you know what I mean right.
Old 28-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN , I thought you forget me liao , always hug and kiss your AM enough liao lor
Hahaha! Why u always target others MMs...So your 'V" doesn't excites u anymore???

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 29-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
golfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]the only thing that i can think off, that relates between you and me is, we are drinking the similar cup of tea...
as long as we arent drinking out of the same cup at the same time can already

Quote:

fyi, bro golfcrazy, ah loong, chanyboy might also be available at that time...
hoping that "MIGHT be available" will change to "WILL be available" soon... haha

Quote:
that time you still tell me going back on 2nd march.... wah lau... gonna be 2nd april already you still there... some ppl got all the luck

Quote:
you also wanna drink similar cup of tea ah haha
Old 29-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcrazy View Post

you also wanna drink similar cup of tea ah :
no , no, no , you should say I help him to clear his cold tea then he got chance to change another hot tea .

His cold tea will be everyone hot tea better than no tea.
Old 29-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
golfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no , no, no , you should say I help him to clear his cold tea then he got chance to change another hot tea .

His cold tea will be everyone hot tea better than no tea.

haha.. problem is he want to drink both his cold tea and his hot tea at the same time leh... by the time he finish we are only left with tea leaves... can only see and smell... nothing left to drink liao...
Old 29-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcrazy View Post
haha.. problem is he want to drink both his cold tea and his hot tea at the same time leh... by the time he finish we are only left with tea leaves... can only see and smell... nothing left to drink liao...
emm...or in other way round his AM treat him like cold tea and looking for another hot tea now. So we still got chance ........mua hahahahahaahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread