The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
G7

Looks: late 20s

Body: Tall, tan, big boobs soft man made, ok bum, obvious lower tummy

Service: more on gfe

Fj: ok

Summary: High GFE
BJ skills???
Old 18-08-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Average only

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 02-10-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

White dress house

G88

Looks: late 20s to early 30s

Body: fake boobs, big bum, slim enough, tall, tanned, healthy thai country girl

Services: unskilled cat bath, unskilled cbj

Sex: patient, hardworking

Attitude: can speak english, friendly and i enjoyed talking to her

Summary: i think the highlight was our banter and laughs. She has the type of looks i like.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 04-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

2038 G30

Went back already thats why i dare to post

Looks: Mid to Late 20s

Body: Short and petite. Fair skin. Big natural boobs and good quality, i like. Curvy bum good for doggy. Wow, her body is exactly what i am looking for. Damn shoik she lets you play with her body

Service: Cat bath long time and good skills. Top quality cat200 standard. Even include some light AR. For $60 i can get this quality of service combine with her body and age.....amazing deal.

Blow job is excellent too with deep throat and good skills

FJ: i CAPS OFF and start to pound her in missionary, wah wah wah, very shoik. Ok 1 thing is she abit short so hard to french her. Her frenching very fierce and lots of tongue fight but my neck had to do yoga pose. After tht switch to doggy and i got turn on by the sight of her fair back and curvy bum. During doggy i can sense she abit worried of hard pounding, maybe she back pain if the guy bang her too hard la, she really small size. Anyway her butt is good and after awhile of smacking her bum in doggy i switch back to missionary to play with her natural big boobs. Now alot $60 all is fake boob, this kind of good quality natural and big boob is very rare. Feeling her soft and warm milk pudding in my hands as i squeeze them, it gives me a really satisfied feeling.

This time i really whack all out and finish. After that no energy and i just lie on her. She keep sayang me with her hands and it feels good. Such a big change from those rude or impatient girls that want to chop chop finish. Just this part alone must give her alot of points

Attitude: Good and friendly. Patient. Xmm.

Summary: Must Try for her combination of syt, slim and fair body with big natural boobs, excellent gfe, top tier cat bath....sadly she went back vietnam already

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 05-10-2023 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Delastraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha caps off so must wait until after go back then post
Old 06-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

why do i see several ppl saying g30 has big boobs?
she has like B+ to C
i do like her for her petite frame size

first and only time i try her was abit shocked
closed the room and asked if i wanted to use CD
Old 07-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
why do i see several ppl saying g30 has big boobs?
she has like B+ to C
i do like her for her petite frame size

first and only time i try her was abit shocked
closed the room and asked if i wanted to use CD
Her boob high quality and big enough for me

Haha....she didnt even let me use loh.....she very cute de....when i want to cap on she snatch the condom away and put above her head , then act cute dun let me wear sia

Then i saw she act cute want my raw dick, my sperm shoot to my brain liao....

Old 07-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Her boob high quality and big enough for me

Haha....she didnt even let me use loh.....she very cute de....when i want to cap on she snatch the condom away and put above her head , then act cute dun let me wear sia

Then i saw she act cute want my raw dick, my sperm shoot to my brain liao....
Ya if she can communicate in terms of language she is a gem also
Old 07-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Today bored and going geylang again, not able to find anyone that can match g30

I even start to go china hse to search liao

Old 07-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Today lor 14 and lor 16

All the prc i see is mid 30s to 40s

Jialat lah

Fucking CB, TMD

i spent whole day in geylang, walk up and down many house to find g30 replacement. Starting from wh54 to 0843, then go makan and rest, then jalan suka walk to lor 18 again. Viet, thai, china all i go in and see

Total spent

$60 x 5
$100 x 1

Omg loh, spent $400 before i can finally sextisfied with the last girl

I think to myself, if only i more lucky can find the last girl first, i can save $300 !!!

1 thing i notice is, the china house quality jialat lah. They charge $200 but all aunties in their late 30s. Viet and thai hse charge $60 but still got syt and afew of them the service is also on par with cat200

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 08-10-2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

0843 g3

Looks mid to late 30s

Body: soft enough fake c, good bum, some lower tummy ?, overall OK and quite S shape with tan skin.

Service: below avg, can improve. Long time to bath which ate into bonking time.

Sex: nice bum for doggie

Attitude: smiles alot

Summary: i like her for her body and attitude.

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 09-10-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Today lor 14 and lor 16

All the prc i see is mid 30s to 40s

Jialat lah

Fucking CB, TMD

i spent whole day in geylang, walk up and down many house to find g30 replacement. Starting from wh54 to 0843, then go makan and rest, then jalan suka walk to lor 18 again. Viet, thai, china all i go in and see

Total spent

$60 x 5
$100 x 1

Omg loh, spent $400 before i can finally sextisfied with the last girl

I think to myself, if only i more lucky can find the last girl first, i can save $300 !!!

1 thing i notice is, the china house quality jialat lah. They charge $200 but all aunties in their late 30s. Viet and thai hse charge $60 but still got syt and afew of them the service is also on par with cat200
$400 in one day, 6 girls in one day !? Salute ur sacrifice I thought I got 屠龙刀end up is u 宝刀未老. Senpai indeed!! Yeah PRC Hor… I’ve tried afew la mostly foreplay, I doubt their pattern many can take FJ / BJ for long… only command premium for their “oriental looks”. Try once can alr but mostly not value RTF material for me I feel.

PS: 0843 got afew newbies, ive tried 18 afew times. May wish to take a look at the rest, cheers Senpai!
Old 08-10-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

You leave up to your name. Lol
Old 09-10-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jialat lah

Fucking CB, TMD

i spent whole day in geylang, walk up and down many house to find g30 replacement.
finding replacement is always not easy work
i am also still finding replacement but for a different girl haha

generally quality and services of girls drop a notch since reopen
Old 09-10-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

@scumofsociety yaloh nowadays the prc quality quite jialat, 0843 i have tried g18, will share my bonk later
@GN007SG need to waste money for testing and trying....need to do alot of legwork too.....i was at geylang for hours....but i did manage to see alot of girls

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 09-10-2023 at 11:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1