The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Many thanks for the updates.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fatone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

www.sex141.com confirm operational. All seems to be back to normal but the price for some of the girls have been adjusted higher. Might be due to new year and inflation.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28801 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatone View Post
www.sex141.com confirm operational. All seems to be back to normal but the price for some of the girls have been adjusted higher. Might be due to new year and inflation.
Agree with bro fatone that some of d girls have inflated their prices especially those imported gals (e.g. PRC, Japanese, Russians, etc.). Their inflated cost can range from HKD100 to HKD300. With this bonking cost being inflated almost every year it seems that bonking in S'pore will makes a more economical sense in a few years time (provided d OKT in area G don't inflate d cost like HK does).

Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I can return your favour by upping back your points. Thanks.
Old 13-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Flyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok guess its best not to get outcall. So where's the best chance of getting the best quality girls for walk up? I know it depends on luck/time of year etc...but top 3 choices? Thx in advance

Last edited by Flyboyboy; 13-01-2014 at 02:50 AM.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Just got off the plane from Hong Kong and paid a visit to Fuji today. Selection was good and some do have the good looks. Took one Nanjing girl on 20F. Damage was 500 HKD. Little catbath, short bj and then main course, Went down to 5F and took another canto speaking girl for 400 HKD. Same treatment.

Overall not worth it. Rather spend my money in PT. Only plus point is some of the girls look good actually
Old 13-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post
Does anyone know whether it's possible to get those on sex141 to do overnight at your hotel for outcall service? When they indicate "negotiable for overnight", does it mean overnight in their room? Anyone has any ideas/lobangs?

Thanks for advice.
Hi bro

IMO & experience, I prefer the walk up places such as Fuji, Hing Leong etc. I use patronize the 141 site info and had both good and bad experiences.

Unless u are willing to take the risk or have time, i feel it's a trial and error experience, I went to some that were staying out of the Holiday Inn express in the down town area. Pictures were different from the real person and I don't mean by slight difference. They were hard selling, I rejected one and another one offered herself. Even they were friendly I felt I was misled.

As for overnighters, what I do is this, those that I eventually thought were good and requested for their info and gave them advance notice when I was going to HKG again and booked their time. Similar, I did the same with those I was happy with from the walk up places. In the long run, I managed to maintain a long term contact with a small handful of WL that accompanied me in HKG and other travel plans I had.

I hope this helps :-)
Old 13-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Just got off the plane from Hong Kong and paid a visit to Fuji today. Selection was good and some do have the good looks. Took one Nanjing girl on 20F. Damage was 500 HKD. Little catbath, short bj and then main course, Went down to 5F and took another canto speaking girl for 400 HKD. Same treatment.

Overall not worth it. Rather spend my money in PT. Only plus point is some of the girls look good actually
From the below :

http://go141.com/en/region-20-buildi...sex-girls.html

it seems that less than 10 offering full services

vs what used to more than 100 :-

http://blog.happymassage.com/the-red...fuji-building/

All starting to go back for CNY already or they don't advertise on sex141.com ?
Old 13-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Re: Summary of HK Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
I was there (Causeway Bay) a few days ago.. It seems Hop Yee bldg has better selection than FuJi bldg n they are usually a little cheaper 388hkd v 400-450hkd at FuJi.
But it's good to check out both since they are within close proximity. Both are along Lockhart road. Address: Hop Yee bldg 474-476, FuJi bldg 381-383.

Lately the selection at Champagne Court in TST Kimberly road next to Mira hotel
isn't as good.

Happy hunting..
Is Hop Yee and Champagne Court still operational.

No mention of the above two buildings though I search www.sex141.com
Old 13-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PishPosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all HK happening guys!

Visited this site years ago and forgot all about it till recently where I stumbled upon it luckily(No need to guess what I was browsing around for lol)

Malaysian recently back to HK, not new to the country but new to this scene here. So if anyone is like-minded or in the same position and wanna learn and explore together or existing experienced bros who would like to help out a newbie PM me.

I skimmed through the HK happening forum and it seemed like a brotherhood from the start but looks like everyone from the start is gone and moved on or just retired or maybe everyone's just not posting like they used to?

Would like to included if everyone's already in a group if not let's start something back up!
Old 14-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
From the below :

http://go141.com/en/region-20-buildi...sex-girls.html

it seems that less than 10 offering full services

vs what used to more than 100 :-

http://blog.happymassage.com/the-red...fuji-building/

All starting to go back for CNY already or they don't advertise on sex141.com ?
141.com IMHO is not very accurate. made 3 up and down trips and was surfing throughout and none of the entries correspond to the same girl .

All of them offer full services and don't think the CNY exodus has started.
Old 14-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
141.com IMHO is not very accurate. made 3 up and down trips and was surfing throughout and none of the entries correspond to the same girl .
I believe that they do not update the database regularly. Hence, some of the info on the girls are already outdated and do not reflect the latest
Old 14-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Big thanks Sunny302 and KinJiokar
Old 14-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28801 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny302 View Post
I believe that they do not update the database regularly. Hence, some of the info on the girls are already outdated and do not reflect the latest
Agree with Bro sunny302 that usually these websites don't update their gals info regularly as due to their limited resources. The other reason is due to d FL gal has left d HK shore before d advertising period ends which she has earlier on paid for it.

Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I can return your favour by upping your points. Thanks.
Old 14-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PishPosh View Post
I skimmed through the HK happening forum and it seemed like a brotherhood from the start but looks like everyone from the start is gone and moved on or just retired or maybe everyone's just not posting like they used to?
Those not retired will prefer to head north to Dongguan.
Old 19-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Hong Kong police raid brothels converted from public toilets.

AFP NewsAFP News – Sat, Jan 18, 2014.

In a picture taken on August 6, 2012, prices for prostitutes are displayed according to their ethnic origins in Hong KongView Photo.

Hong Kong police have shut down brothels operating in converted public toilets in a shopping mall, making dozens of arrests in raids on the operation run by triad crime gangs, reports said Friday.

Prostitutes from mainland China were found in tiny "one-woman" brothels created from the toilets in a mostly vacant shopping mall in the outlying Yuen Long district, the South China Morning Post reported.

The cramped 150-square-foot (14 square metre) blocks on the second floor of the building doubled up as the prostitutes' working and living space.

"I think it is the first time police have discovered public toilets turned into brothels," Chief Inspector Law Kwok-hoi said according to the daily.

There were a total of seven brothels, some converted from empty shops or office space, and operators dealt only with regular customers, who had to give a secret code before being allowed in, the newspaper said.

"An initial investigation showed up to 100 customers visited the seven brothels each day," Law said, adding that each were charged HK$250 ($32) for sex services.

Police said in a statement that they had arrested 51 women and 35 men aged between 17 and 72 in the two day operation starting Tuesday, which included raids on more than 20 other locations.

Police seized a knife, metal pipes and a small amount of a drug suspected to be ketamine in the raids.

A quarter of those arrested in the raids which took place on Tuesday and Wednesday were suspected to have connections to triad gangs.

They were arrested for breach of conditions of stay, extortion, and possession of illegal drugs, among other charges.

The South China Morning Post report, citing police sources, said the brothels had been running for 10 months and that the raids were part of a nine-month operation into Yuen Long faction of the 14K triad society.

Prostitution is legal in Hong Kong, but soliciting and living off the earnings of prostitutes are criminal offences.

Hundreds of sex workers ply their trade in one-room brothels, saunas and bars throughout the city of seven million. Some operate independently but many, especially those from mainland China, are controlled by the city's notorious triads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1