The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
XES5600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am glad that you have enjoyed the massage by Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ Lavender.
Today went to try A****
Her massage is good and solid and above
my expectation. Money well spent.
Will continue to support her.
Old 17-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Am glad that you have enjoyed the massage by Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ Lavender.
Thanks uncle for always sharing

She provide one of the best massage currently in the market for that price point and is very intelligent in conversing very enjoyable massage and jg. Will rtm for sure.
Old 17-05-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
HellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Walk around and ask around base on the clue given.
If this shop no A...walk till next shop ask again 😅😅.
Finally spot on one which say have A and she working.She ask her come out and faster make appointment luckily the timing was suitable for me and immediately agree on the specific time.
I will be having a wonderful deep sleep tonight after the great massage by her.
真的人小小看不出他的功力💪💪💪
Old 18-05-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3229 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Am happy that all of you have enjoyed the excellent massage by Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ Lavender.
Old 18-05-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh01 View Post
Number 1 is from a clean massage shop.
Her massage is hardcore type and no hanky panky.
Can share her ctc? Thanks
Old 18-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am happy that all of you have enjoyed the excellent massage by Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ Lavender.
She's good, massage very thorough and what i like: does not cheat time. Go and shower before the session, she still "give back" the time lost, as in start the session "timer" after the shower.

But can be moody. I went more than once already and while some good, 1 or 2 times meh , maybe she is tired on that day, back-to-back long session or menstrual, wahtever. Try to visit earlier in the day, maybe will help improve the experience.
Old 18-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Visited A many times already. Really good. Looks wise ok only but massage is nice. Thanks for intro. Upped points
Old 18-05-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Visited A many times already. Really good. Looks wise ok only but massage is nice. Thanks for intro. Upped points
1 week twice?
Old 18-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Can share lavender contact pls
Old 18-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
She's good, massage very thorough and what i like: does not cheat time. Go and shower before the session, she still "give back" the time lost, as in start the session "timer" after the shower.

But can be moody. I went more than once already and while some good, 1 or 2 times meh , maybe she is tired on that day, back-to-back long session or menstrual, wahtever. Try to visit earlier in the day, maybe will help improve the experience.
Parking is a bit challenging there ! More red lots than white ! Only at night is easier .
Old 19-05-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Parking is a bit challenging there ! More red lots than white ! Only at night is easier .
For drivers, best place to park is the mscp across the road. Don't go and chiong those crowded open space carparks especially during lunchtime.
Old 19-05-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by retyred View Post
Just tried waxing with this lady. And also massage and tuina. I find her quite pretty and nice chat. Add her WeChat and check it out for yourself. WC: Linda85059525.
wanted to try kopishopuncle/peepeeboy ML A but timing could not fit so i took the plunge and added this linda and found out wow she is super near my place

overall it was a good massage, and she has her limits so just respect them. looks-wise slightly above average under dim lighting for ML standards, can converse well, quite sensual, can roam but zhut not allowed, and tips she said up to me to give

i would not mind returning since it's close to where i live, but i definitely wanna try kopishopuncle's A in the coming days, just need to find a suitable timing between us haha

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian

Old 19-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
can share contact?
Old 19-05-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Tried A**** from Crawford lane. As mentioned by many supporters, her massage is one of the best i had. Her juagen is also legit. Unfortunately i am too weak to handle the pain...need to go back a few times to ease the blockage.
Recommend to go for at least 2 hours. I tried 1 and half and it was very rushed.
Old 19-05-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Feedback from a Bro who visited PRC A @ East yesterday :

"I visited Master A @ East today at 5pm.
Was aching badly after long hours at work and needed good quality massage.
A is well maintained and is in mid 30s (I complimented her on looking not a year above 30). She is extremely chatty and connects well with you throughout the session.
I must say I got the best value massage that I was looking for and more. Packing serious strength, she unraveled all my knots with her TCM style massage. She delivered a full 1hr massage leaving me fully relaxed and actually went beyond by another N min without asking for more payment.
GQ was limited to naughty hj and the total damage was 2B.
Do consider her if you happen to be in the vicinity and need a hard massage - she is a good choice."
Hi PPB Bro. Could you kindly share her contact please? Have been looking for someone who can help my lower back pain. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1