The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Re: Does @cynthiagohjx has leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
Haha true. But I'm a pussy eater, so not sure how bros' cum have I tasted. Haha
It's ok la. I don't think she meets more than 1 guy a day. doubt you'd have tasted any.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Actually, you can think of her ex dodging a bullet too? Wouldn’t it be messier if you get married and she left for another rich guy. Rather be with someone who wants to be with you, rather than the hottest girl. Sexual chemistry a lot more important.
Old 17-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Actually, you can think of her ex dodging a bullet too? Wouldn’t it be messier if you get married and she left for another rich guy. Rather be with someone who wants to be with you, rather than the hottest girl. Sexual chemistry a lot more important.
true that, but maybe she will settle just for 1 rich guy also? since her financial alr stable, unless she greedy and want more la
Old 18-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
true that, but maybe she will settle just for 1 rich guy also? since her financial alr stable, unless she greedy and want more la
She's quite horny and sex hungry, you'll know if you met her before. So who knows, she may still look for other guys out there
Old 18-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's quite horny and sex hungry, you'll know if you met her before. So who knows, she may still look for other guys out there
not so lucky like you to have met her, and now since she got golden tortise already I doubt normal average guys like me have chance hahahah.

even paying her for sex, she probably charge high
Old 18-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not so lucky like you to have met her, and now since she got golden tortise already I doubt normal average guys like me have chance hahahah.

you'll be surprised how much she charged in the past.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:

I'll just say never try never know. She's quite horny and sex horny, and her charges last time was quite decent. So maybe if you give her a good quote, and she feels horny that day you might get a deal. I can't say too much here, but good luck in trying
Old 18-01-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
you'll be surprised how much she charged in the past.
Ya man, so surprisingly cheap as compared to local fl dome. Haha
Old 18-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh yyes, i prefer her in bra actually, just like bjj. her boobs are quite saggy to my liking, but soft and nice to fondle thou. miss licking her huge areola
Wow u had bjj too? Is she really that self conscious about her areola?
Old 18-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Quote:

wait for the current bf get bored of her then try bah. think she is unemployed now also. living off the bf.
Old 18-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Wow u had bjj too? Is she really that self conscious about her areola?
No no, I didn't have bjj. I'm just saying I'll prefer Cynthia in bra during sex like bjj as her boobs are quite saggy
Old 18-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
wait for the current bf get bored of her then try bah. think she is unemployed now also. living off the bf.
oh ya, usually horny rich guys won't stay on 1 dish right? ahhhahah. but depends if he's loyal, am sure there are many better looking girls trying to fish for him too HAHAHA.

一山还比一山高. "One mountain is higher than another mountain."
Old 19-01-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Got above $500 ? If cheaper den local ?
Old 20-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 19
xiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to all

Quote:
oh ya, usually horny rich guys won't stay on 1 dish right? ahhhahah. but depends if he's loyal, am sure there are many better looking girls trying to fish for him too HAHAHA.

一山还比一山高. "One mountain is higher than another mountain."
Don’t know about the current rich BF. If I were him, I’ll just F and dump after seeing her big areola and saggy tits.

If I got the money, I can easily attract girls with big and firm tits.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 19
xiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to all

Quote:
I'll just say never try never know. She's quite horny and sex horny, and her charges last time was quite decent. So maybe if you give her a good quote, and she feels horny that day you might get a deal. I can't say too much here, but good luck in trying
I followed her IG for quite a while. She was with her ex since her “fat” days.

Does that means she is cheating and moonlighting behind her Ex-BF back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1