The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Mae Sai, Thailand

been there once..... than proceed to the golder triangler
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Korat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Guy...

How is the charges like in BM .. ??
Isit Ex??
Is there any Public Transportation From Maesai to Golden Triangle ..??
Old 12-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Korat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
been there once..... than proceed to the golder triangler
Advise .. Me going to Maesai from BBK ..
Is there any budget Inn which is Girl Friendly ?? & how the room charges like ..
Is there any place where can sit & listen song & have a drink accompany by the girls ...
Old 23-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all Kind Bros,

I had read through all this information on Mae Sai and would be making my virgin trip in Early June. (alone unless any brothers interested to join in?)

Date: 8th June to 12th June 2005

Need advise from u all.

I was quote $450 using thai airway to Bangkok and transit to ChiangRai. Is this price acceptable? Or brothers got better suggestion?

Alternatively, i will take a flight to Chiangmai and i understand that there is no coach/bus from airport to Mae Sai, pls kindly advise me the best way to Mae Sai from Chiangmai.

BTW, i speak no thai.

If i want to enter Tachileh and stay there for a couple of days, How am i going to apply the permits and how much do i need to pay?

Thx in advance and your advise is much appreciated.

I am going there to visit my gf.

Happy,
Bro TRick
Old 24-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick
Hi all Kind Bros,

I was quote $450 using thai airway to Bangkok and transit to ChiangRai. Is this price acceptable? Or brothers got better suggestion?

Alternatively, i will take a flight to Chiangmai and i understand that there is no coach/bus from airport to Mae Sai, pls kindly advise me the best way to Mae Sai from Chiangmai.

If i want to enter Tachileh and stay there for a couple of days, How am i going to apply the permits and how much do i need to pay?

Happy,
Bro TRick
You can fly by Air Asia to Chiang Rei via Bangkok. It cost me around $130 one way to get me from Singapore to Chiang Rei and another 600B for the Taxi from Chiang Rei airport to MaeSai.

You can book the 3.30pm ticket to Bangkok and follow by 7.30pm ticket to Chiang Rei.

I stay in Wang Tong Hotel for 900B per day.

Not sure about applying the visa to Tachileik but I do visit there when i was in Mae Sai and I pay US$5 for a day pass to visit Tachileik. No need to pay any thing at the Thailand custom site.

here are some of the photo that I took at the Golden Triangler

http://img129.echo.cx/img129/4191/dsc000469of.jpg
http://img129.echo.cx/img129/3430/dsc000450yi.jpg
http://img129.echo.cx/img129/7841/dsc000487fz.jpg
http://img129.echo.cx/img129/5139/dsc000449hh.jpg
http://img129.echo.cx/img129/4463/dsc000427pp.jpg
http://img155.echo.cx/img155/6817/dsc000507mj.jpg
http://img155.echo.cx/img155/500/dsc000517xb.jpg
Old 24-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bro Bikee69,

Really appreciate your help. i will take note of the flight.

btw, I would like to stay in my gf house for a day or two in tachileik. hence need your advise again.

Cause i understand that there is only a day pass to tachileik and need to be back to Mae Sai by 1800hrs. As such, may i know how do i go about doing it so that i can stay there overnight?
Old 24-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Trick,

Not sure if you can apply the Visa at the Custom site but you can go to Myanmar embassy some where near Paterson rd to apply for the Visa.
Old 24-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

is it still a must to exchange for FEC when going into myanmar? if nv bring enuff cash how? will debit/credit card be accepted?
Old 24-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
is it still a must to exchange for FEC when going into myanmar? if nv bring enuff cash how? will debit/credit card be accepted?
Bring enough US$ will do if you go to Yangon. not sure if they accept credit card.
Old 24-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Still a must bro... Lan lan have to pay cash.. Its a simple place with simple and easy-going ppl there... I like there, too bad i dun think i might be going there there again.... Too many memories..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 24-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Once again, i uploaded the map... For the sake of my bro trick..

maesai

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 24-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

thx Bro Hakoshu for your invaluable piece of information.

I had book my ticket and i am longing for that day to arrive.... 4th June....

Meanwhile during this period of time, i will learn to know her better and appreciate her more than before over the phone. I am in the mist of picking up thai language in my best possible time...

BTW, they accept baht in tachileik or i need to change USD. I read somewhere that i need to change USD200 worth of FEC and during my visit to Tachileik and i cannot convert back to baht or SIN? Is it true?

cheers,
Bro TRick
Old 24-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

Who did u heard from???? Yes, tachilek accepts thai baht

Quote:
thx Bro Hakoshu for your invaluable piece of information.
BTW, they accept baht in tachileik or i need to change USD. I read somewhere that i need to change USD200 worth of FEC and during my visit to Tachileik and i cannot convert back to baht or SIN? Is it true?

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 25-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Yoz Bro Hakoshu,

thx u once again. I mean i read from 1 thread that if i enter to mymmar i need to change USD200 to FEC and cannot convert back after that. Meaning..die die must use finish.

Since Tachileik is part of Mymmar, does this apply as well? Or just have a few thousand bahts then walk in like nobody business.. hehe

COUNTDOWN = 10 days more........hehe

cheers,
Bro trick
Old 25-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yoz Bro Hakoshu,

thx u once again. I mean i read from 1 thread that if i enter to mymmar i need to change USD200 to FEC and cannot convert back after that. Meaning..die die must use finish.

Since Tachileik is part of Mymmar, does this apply as well? Or just have a few thousand bahts then walk in like nobody business.. hehe

COUNTDOWN = 10 days more........hehe

cheers,
Bro trick
For Tachileik, you dun think you need to convert to FEC. I think in Myanmar, there is an option not to convert to FEC even if you arrive in Yangon. Must get the right visa though, I think the normal tourist visa dun need to convert.

As for the day visa to stay in Tachileik, there is another visa which allow you to stay there (I think so), up to 2 weeks. Normally, traveler use that visa to travel to Kengtung. Could be a good idea for your gf and u to go to around, to Kengtung too. There is not much to see at Tachileik. Unlesss you want to explore the ayam farm there. hehehe.

If you just stay in Tachileik, just use Thai bahts. No need to convert to US dollars. I dun see Kyat being used there. Everything is in Thai bahts.

For your info, once you had cross the Myanmar custom, and pass those people who want you to join their short tours, you will come to a round-about. There is a sign which I think is written "City of the Golden Triangle" and you will see a big Tiger Beer poster in front. Observe the surrounding and you will see a lot of shops. For your info, a lot of the owners of the shop are Chinese and can speak Chinese very well. Their worker might not as they could be Burmaese, but the boss is Chinese. You can ask them questions if you need some helps. They are quite friendly people.

Hope that it really helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1