The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
10FlyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tarma Viet Babes Angel and Angeline (Pretty SYTs!!!)

another one camping for pictures ;-)
Old 27-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotlava69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an awesomelicious session yesterday evening with the two As

The Setup:

I knocked on the door and a cheeky angel open the door with a demure smile flash across her face. She welcome me in and I saw angeline on the bed with just a towel across her gorgeous well formed body.

She teased me to bed while angel grabbed me from behind and slowly undressed me.

OMG! I thought i was going be raped by two Viets!

The Bath:

When i was close to me birthday suit, my manhood was already in marikita mode, angeline gave an approving nod while angel giggled yet stroked it gently while she kissed my nipple.

Angeline started to stroke my didi too but she ventured more to my lips and started to french gently then passionately. She's truly amazing!

We bathe together, they cleaned me real good and we straight back to the bed. I have to admit I don't quite like playing in the bathe area haha

The Bed:

Both of them jumped into bed and under the sheets. I took the liberty to bring the temperature of the aircon down because it was so hot outside! They were chatting in vietnamese but they seem happy and playful - which was a good sign.

when i got between them, angeline attacked my lips and we frenched again, like long lost lovers. angel, on the other hand, had a nasty cough, so she was kind not to kiss me and she even showed me the cough mixture she was taking - sweet and considerate gal! guys, please take care of her!

back to the action, angeline, was so aroused that while we were frenching, she got onto me and started to pretend to ride me - that got my so sexcited that she grabbed my didi and gave it some tender loving care with her beautiful and caring tongue!

she capped me and started to gently ride me. I was like - sure let's rock baby! she came quite easily as she was really wet but please take care of her as she is very very tight.

I came not too long after she gave me a BBBJ and we cuddled, kissed and frenched alot.

Needless to say, angel was always by my side too, kissing my body and rubbing her youthful breasts and pussy against me - yum!

I didn't maximize the 2 shots but the time spent was well worth every single penny!

Thanks Bro for arranging this!

Ratings:

Absolutely 10/10 for looks, body, breasts, BBBJ and FJ.

They aren't skinny - they have the kind of bods that is apt for a sexy bikini!

Sorry for the long FR. It's my first and i'm sure i'll get better with guidance from other brudders! Please UP me and to all bros - please treat the two girls well you will be well rewarded!
Old 27-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kiasumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many ask for pic since where it is the pic?
Old 27-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlava69 View Post
Had an awesomelicious session yesterday evening with the two As

The Setup:

I knocked on the door and a cheeky angel open the door with a demure smile flash across her face. She welcome me in and I saw angeline on the bed with just a towel across her gorgeous well formed body.

She teased me to bed while angel grabbed me from behind and slowly undressed me.

.................................................. ..

Thanks Bro for arranging this!

Ratings:

Absolutely 10/10 for looks, body, breasts, BBBJ and FJ.

They aren't skinny - they have the kind of bods that is apt for a sexy bikini!

Sorry for the long FR. It's my first and i'm sure i'll get better with guidance from other brudders! Please UP me and to all bros - please treat the two girls well you will be well rewarded!
Tks for the FR bro..seems like you really enjoyed it..
Old 28-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Kynky, I think you still owe me an answer.
Old 28-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
John Dorian is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to Kynky for the fantastic Lobang..

So here's Angel & Angeline's FR..

(Previously tried Eve & Eva but they went back Vietnam shortly after I think, so no point FR for them)

Was waiting anxiously for pictures from TS but didnt materialise.. Even though i booked my appointment days in advance. haha.

Anyway, arrived in the area and msged Kynky that i will reach hotel shortly.. Arrived at hotel (quite a nice place) 5 mins early but kynky replied need a while more.. So sat downstairs for a smoke while the suspense started accumulating.. A while later, received room number and went up.

Rang the bell and was greeted by a petite little girl! Did a double take at the room number, tot i went wrong room but it wasnt.

Went into the dark room and noticed that Angeline was still lying in bed, slping! i was like ???? They looked so sleepy and shag so told them to go take a shower and freshen up.. then i kicked back on the bed to watch a little TV after taking off my clothes, while waiting for them.. First Angeline went shower, then Angel..

When all was ready, they joined me in bed and covered all of us under the blanket.. (it was rather hot in the room, dunno y)

Started caressing their smooth, soft skin and firm body (Both girls' body rather firm but angel looks like to little girl's body with little hair on her.. like she's just finished puberty!)

Angeline's boobs (C-sized) was very nice to fondle with nice responsive nips while angel's a little smaller but still very good size. Fondled them while both HJed my bro..

After a while, asked them to bbbj but angeline requested cap on, so cap on.. ( i tot they could bbbj? but nvm, still nice) Angeline started to suck on it while i licked angel's nice soft boobs..

A wihle more and i'm ready to start action.. So went for Angel first cuz her syt body was just too enticing.. started to put in but her face cringed! (I so big meh) asked her if ok, and she replied yes but slowly.. so slowly, slipped it in and started pumping.. her pussy so oh-so-tight.. while pumping, was licking and fondling the other girl's boobs and fingering her and shot my load after a short while cuz it's just so tight..

Went toilet and angel followed me and wash me up.. Came back to bed and they joined me, one at each side.. started chatting with them with the help of my Motorola Milestone and the oh-so-useful "google translate" website.. Praise to Android and smartphones!! muahaha.. talked to them both about many things by typing in english and auto-translate to veitnamese and they responded by typing in vietnamese and auto-translate to english..

Angline used to work at bars in Singapore as well as over in Vietnam.. Trying to earn more money to send her younger sister for further studies.. (Touching)

Angel was more aloof and didnt responded much.. She still seems shag/tired from when i first went into room.. It appeared that they had to go out for dinner last night till late and thus, not enuff slp..

After a few more minutes of chatting, angeline started to play with my little bro while Angel got some grapes from the minibar fridge and fed me.. (Ahh... Heaven... Muahaha... Sudden flash of Ancient Greece and lying on a day-bed while being fed by greek goddess...)

once my bro got ready, angel capped me and started blowing me.. her's not as strong as angeline's but still good.. Sweet SYT eyes looking at me while blowing me.. Awesome....

A good few minutes later, ready for Angeline's pussy.. a bit hairier than angel's but the surprising thing was, it seemed even tighter than Angel's!! took me much longer to put it in but slowly advanced with the guidance of Angeline.. Pumped her a while and switched to cowgirl.. this time around, it was easier for her to slowly lower herself, controling the speed of descent herself.. once all the way in, started grinding me hard.. Rythym was good but 2nd shot took longer to arrive (it's a problem of mine) Changed to doggy and held her waist and boobs (one hand each) and started thrusting faster and faster till finally 2nd shot discharged..

Showered with Angeline soaping/washing my entire body.. After i'm done, helped her lather up and gave her a short shoulder and neck massage.. she appreciated it, which I found to be very polite..

Dressed up, paid 250 + 20 tips and just before leaving, Angeline popped another grape into my mouth..

Conclusion:-

Generally quite nice experience and good package.. Better than Eve & Eva in terms of service... but was taken aback by the fact that when i arrived, they looked so shag and took quite a while (half an hour) to freshen up/shower (But kynky was nice enuff to extend my time a little, so it's all good)

Just wondering was my bro's size really big meh? Both cringed in pain when I tried to insert.. Didnt seem like they were faking it.. See liao also heart pain..

Thanks Kynky again for the lobang.. Angel & Angeline are great (but wasn't impressed that they looked so tired/shagged before I even began the session.. Thanks to Angeline's chirpy personality, things picked up rather quickly.. Would be better if can communicate in english a bit more, but Angeline's mandarin not bad la..

Overall Ratings (Personal opinion)
One man's meat may be another man's poison.

Angel

Looks - 7.5/10 (Demure, sweet looking)
Body - 8/10 (Petite SYT)
Boobs - 8/10 (B+ cupped)
BJ - 6.5 (Covered, was expecting bbbj)
FJ - 7/10 (tight)
Attitude - 7/10 (a little non-responsive, maybe not enuff slp)

Angeline

Looks - 7/10 (SYT but a bit of CFM looks)
Body - 8/10 (Firm generally with slighy love handles)
Boobs - 8.5/10 (awesome C cupped and soft)
BJ - 7/10 (Covered, was expecting bbbj but strong than angel)
FJ - 8.5/10 (tighter! more response, esp during cowgirl)
Attitude - 8.5/10 (chatty after freshened up)

Hope this FR helps bros still sitting on the fence deciding.. P.S. They leaving quite soon so dun take too long to decide.. They are nice n sweet with rather good service.. should not disappoint..

Have a good long weekend ahead!!

Ciaos...

1) Tarma Viet (Eva & Eve)

2) Local Chi FL (Pat)

3) Tarma Viet (Angel & Angeline)

4) Vicki PRC FL
Old 28-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
10FlyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done FR
Old 28-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
chubz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros...

Thanks Kynky for the contact BUT I've got to say this is the worst experience I've had to date.

I agree with Kynky and the other bros that these ladies are pretty, especially Angeline but if you're looking for some GFE and good service. Please stay well away.

Scoreboard for both ladies:

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 8/10 (Definately SYT, a little too skinny for me)
Boobs - 7/10 (B cupped)
BJ - 1/10
FJ - 1/10
Attitude - 1/10
GFE - 1/10
**Overall - 1/10 - One for being SYT

Walked into the room of this nice four star hotel and tried to communicate with both ladies. FAILED! Headed to the shower myself and was given a towel on the way out. After another 5 minutes of music video the ladies got undressed and decided to join me in bed. Both ladies started to lick my nipples and play with my didi. I was waiting for my BBBJ after 10 minutes of nipple sucking. Didn't happened! Pointed their mouth followed by didi (because these dolls only understand viet), nothing happened. Put the cap on and she rode me for two minutes but I used sign language to tell her to get off and suck my didi. FAILED AGAIN. She just sucked my nipples and gave me HJ. After 10 mins I came. Hit the shower and realised these ladies did not have Listerine to clean their mouths. Thank God no frenching and BBBJ happened. Got dressed, threw the money on the bed and walked out. Can't be fked having a second go with these blow up dolls.

Good for brothers that are looking for a quick tight bonk with blow up dolls. Otherwise, as stated above, steer clear out of this one.

Kindly enough, the OKT tried to organise another session for me with these ladies but I told him about the bad service and he replied with a smile. Even the OKT agrees!!!

Not sure how the other brothers managed to have a good time but don't waste your money on these two blow up dolls bro. Seriously.

Think twice before you try "Tarma Viet Babes"

địt mẹ!
Old 29-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
John Dorian is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubz22 View Post
Hello Bros...

Thanks Kynky for the contact BUT I've got to say this is the worst experience I've had to date.

I agree with Kynky and the other bros that these ladies are pretty, especially Angeline but if you're looking for some GFE and good service. Please stay well away.

Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 7/10 (B cupped)
BJ - 1/10
FJ - 1/10
Attitude - 1/10
GFE - 1/10

Walked into the room of this nice four star hotel and tried to communicate with both ladies. FAILED! Headed to the shower myself and was given a towel on the way out. After another 5 minutes of music video the ladies got undressed and decided to join me in bed. Both ladies started to lick my nipples and play with my didi. I was waiting for my BBBJ after 10 minutes of nipple sucking. Didn't happened! Pointed their mouth followed by didi (because these dolls only understand viet), nothing happened. Put the cap on and she rode me for two minutes but I used sign language to tell her to get off and suck my didi. FAILED AGAIN. She just sucked my nipples and gave me HJ. After 10 mins I came. Hit the shower and realised these ladies did not have Listerine to clean their mouths. Thank God no frenching and BBBJ happened. Got dressed, threw the money on the bed and walked out. Can't be fked having a second go with these blow up dolls.

Good for brothers that are looking for a quick tight bonk with blow up dolls. Otherwise, as stated above, steer clear out of this one.

Kindly enough, the OKT tried to organise another session for me with these ladies but I told him about the bad service and he replied with a smile. Even the OKT agrees!!!

Not sure how the other brothers managed to have a good time but don't waste your money on these two blow up dolls bro. Seriously.

địt mẹ!
I'm sorry you had a bad experience wit them.. I guess it's heng suay with them.. I used a bit of innovation to communicate better.. Online translation for "suck" & "penis" did e job.. But still didn't get bbbj.. Wasn't worried abt listerine cuz mine first session, which explained y they were still in bed!!

But In My Humble Opinion, can try la..

Good luck n cheers..

1) Tarma Viet (Eva & Eve)

2) Local Chi FL (Pat)

3) Tarma Viet (Angel & Angeline)

4) Vicki PRC FL
Old 29-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubz22 View Post
Hello Bros...

Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 7/10 (B cupped)
BJ - 1/10
FJ - 1/10
Attitude - 1/10
GFE - 1/10

địt mẹ!
Bro, I think your FR should be in the other thread Bella and Belle..

cheers
Old 29-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 18
FBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to behold

1stly want to thank Sis KY&ky for the arrangement. Sori I keep sms u Bro...

Tried the pair a few days ago but only got time to write fr today as i promised i wud do..

A short fr summary...

Knocked on the door & i saw 2 petite yet cute looking gals in front of me in their pyjamas.. Look more like school gals to me.. they were communicating in viet so i couldn't understand a single bit. Quite chicken & duck cos they dun understand eng nor mandarin. so end up using hand & body language.

Couldn't ask them whether they wanna wash up or not, in the end i went to bathe myself. after i came out they went to bathe themselves.

When they wrer ready in bed, asked me to join them in bed and they started to tickle my nips and stroke my didi. and that went on like 10min but nothing happen except tickling of my nips and hj my didi... until i was like kneel up and went for angel and started to pump her, while angeline turned and faced the other side of the bed.

And it was the same for angeline turn for my 2nd shot.

Looks: 6-7 (I am quite particular bout looks)
Body: B+ - C cups (the only ting that i was satisfied with throughout)
Service: 2/10 (No BBBJ/Bj, Catbath, massage, bath)
RTF: nope (I am a service sucker)
Summary: If you r into looks, hot bods & GFE, u can still try cos it will be like f.king ur 1st GF and her sister in a chalet.

Thanks again Sis, will look out for your other recommendations.

Cheers

FBInsp
Old 29-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nivroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with chubz22. I've done numerous tarma but i must say, this is one hella of experience...

Probably the only good experience throughout was kynky's good service and effort in arranging and providing directory assistance...

Had the girls on Friday noon. Had heavy breakfast at 9am and showed up without lunch so as to avoid feeling bloated during the session.
Once I entered the room, I could smell heavy smoking and the girls just completed their lunch. Not that I mind the girls smoking, but really didnt feel comfortable entering a smoky room for bonking session.

The girls seems to be courteous and eager to learn, unfortunately, due to them being green in local service industry, I reckon there should be some minimal training provided before sending them to field.
BBBJ was conducted very reluctantly, as I have to initiate alternating between both girls. FJ did not even happen as I was put off by their bo-chapness.
During the entire session, they were talking to themselves in viet, minimal interaction with me. Half way through the first round, one of the girls got off the bed and started to chat over a phone for 10 mins.
Eventually, I was so turned off, paid up and left. My session ended in 55mins.

Score:

Looks - 6/10 (young and girlish look)
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 7/10
BJ - 3/10 (can be improved)
FJ - 0/10 (did not even bother to try)
Attitude - 0/10 (Did not focus on client, spend time watching tv and on phone)
GFE - 0/10 (wouldnt consider GFE applicable to them esp if language is a barrier)
RTF - Not for this pair.

Will definitely consider other recommendations from kynky since he's very service-oriented.
Old 30-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Hi Bro,

Still waiting for your pics of them, when can post?
Old 30-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

YES the session totally sucks.. when i entered the room, they were busy unpacking their stuff.. ok understandable, so i sit there for 10mins..then they ask me to shower..and when i was done, they took a 25mins shower..
After the shower, they switched off the lights and watch tv..angel fell asleep after a while and angeline continued to watch her tv.. wow i was thinking if i spend 10 dollars on movie at least still got sound effect or 3d effect..for this, $250 on tv!! ok so i start to touch abit..wasnt given a bj at all!! no catcath.. ok by then i already sian 9.99.
sms the agent and he told me he will get back to me with an answer.. ya right..it has been 3 days and no news from him
Other gals cim.. these 2 cmi altho the younger 1 quite cute..ha
Old 30-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
romanceguy6568 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KYnKY_ View Post
Hi Bros,

here to introduce two viet babes to you.. Angel and Angeline..

Stats:

Angel:

Height: 153cm
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: B+
Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty Syt that will melt your heart)

Angeline:

Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: C
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty Syt with slutty look)

Damage 250/2/1.5hr
Hotel is included (4-5 star), CD excluded..

Do: FJ, Frenching, BBBJ..
Donts for now: Raw, AJ, CIM

Imo, this duo is simply incredible, beautiful and fantastic..feedback from bros who have tried prior to this post have all given excellent feedback on their looks and service..

However bros do take note that they are semi-green.. not totally amateur, but not pro-level as yet..however they are willing to please..

Bros who are interested may PM me for their contact, please leave your contact down as well..

Cheers!

ps: Bros who have tried during the trial, kindly put up an FR
hi bro

can provide me ctc? my contact is 81005586
john, i am chinese
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1